Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spiral.out

Tyre Wildcards?????????????

We know they don't get it. The bring "sparks" back into F1 was a clear example. I like them, but they are not important. There's too much other more critical stuff that needs fixing.

As for tyres, why not, it can't hurt the show, if we even bother to call it that anymore. I think I've touched on this before actually, if we can't have a tyre war, then let the teams have more tyres and pick from any of the 4 compounds during a race weekend. It can't make it worse.

But at the end of the day, it's ENGINES ENGINES ENGINES that have ruined this sport. Too constricted aero regs. Badly thought out aero regs that ruin the cars that are following. Did we not have a special group that was formed 10 years or so ago to specifically address the issue of disturbed aero for the following cars? Fire the lot of them I say, because they failed.

The only people that are enjoying F1 at the moment are Hamilton fans and Merc fans. Everyone else is over it.

Oh I wasn't even aware of that part? You mean they get to pre-select their tyres for that race beforehand? WTF NO THANKS.

So they take an idea and mutate it into something Sh#t. Seems how all their decisions have come about now in F1.

Nah it will be someone going "these clowns have no idea" and change it to suit there needs. This means more work for Pirelli so they are the ones who have probably kicked up a stink. See, Pirelli announce what compounds will be used at the next few gp's. With teams being to choose compounds means they have to make every compound for each weekend.

such bs

Lol lets hope they don't bring in wild card drivers like wild cars riders in motogp

as I have said before this CIRCUS is missing a lot of TENTS