Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Abu Dhabi Gp

So rosberg on pole Lewis second and kimi third. Nice qualifying result for kimi, hope he has some pace in the car and get a decent result. Ricciardo put in a ripper lap for 5th so it looks quite interesting for the race. You thoughts? My top 3 remain the same

1-rosberg

2-Hamilton

3-Raikkonen.

I see Bottas is back in the pack. Good. Means Kimi can just get on with it. Not sure who will win as Nico has a used crap engine with a ton of miles on it. But it's probably safe to say the Kimster will get third.

Vettel to come 4-6th!

Alright. Kimi 3rd, Vettel 4th. I had a feeling he'd get up there. No Champagne for Kimi yet again !? Aww poor guy got stuck with the rose water yet again lol

So what was the deal with Glamilton and the "Strat Mode 10" instruction he ignored?? Was he being told to turn down his engine, and if he didn't comply the person on the radio was telling him matter of fact that they would then allow Nico to turn up his engine!?

If so that's two times in this race alone that Lewis the Arrogant has not listened to his engineers. First by stating he thought he could go all the way to the end on this tyres, and not accepting his engineer's instructions that he needed to pit. I loved the engineer telling him after Lewis had asked/demanded he do the calculations, that he wasn't even going to bother. And secondly, not changing his engine to the directed strat mode.

Seeing Lewis' body language in the lounge before the podium was freaking awkward. He wouldn't even look at Nico. Kimi didn't give a Sh#t and was just sitting comfy on his couch chilling in Boss Mode. But Lewis was avoiding eye contact with Nico and also the camera. As soon as the camera went close to him, he seemed to skulk off to the table. I'm sure if he had a phone in his hand, he'd pretend he was talking to someone on it lol. Does this really matter in the scheme of things? Not really. But he once again showed he's, in my opinion anyway, an ungracious loser basically. If he had won, he would have been doing the kisses into the camera and the little Justin Bieber heart shape thing with his hands, saying I love yous and you guys are all awesome and smiling and putting on his "happy" face.

Whatever. F1 is over. YEEEESSSS. Thank goodnesss. Maybe next year will be better than this crap show.

I don't know why he goes to all this hassle to when it causes so much drama, just admit you went fast enough and be done with it. Geez. Funny how the most entertaining race was the last one of the season.

You found that entertaining? I didn't. I started surfing the web looking at Mediterranean beaches and holiday locations. For real.

Button deserves some credit. In the after race wrapup, they played his radio conversation when he finished the race and he sounded the most upbeat I've heard him all year. Wow, I did not see that coming. And Alonso Alonso. He was as dour as ever, even if he was 100% correct in that F1 has a problem. It's not fun for the drivers or the fans.

I can't see him taking a sabbatical. That's career suicide. One year out, unless you have a lock solid contract to return, even then, you may not have the same fitness and sharpness if you had stayed.

I rekon his penalty was bs also, at first I thought it was his fault until a replay of the start showed him getting pinched by a sauber and pushed him into Maldonado but it is what it is.

I rekon his penalty was bs also, at first I thought it was his fault until a replay of the start showed him getting pinched by a sauber and pushed him into Maldonado but it is what it is. Race was quite entertaining at the beginning but did die if I must admit.

So rosberg on pole Lewis second and kimi third. Nice qualifying result for kimi, hope he has some pace in the car and get a decent result. Ricciardo put in a ripper lap for 5th so it looks quite interesting for the race. You thoughts? My top 3 remain the same

1-rosberg

2-Hamilton

3-Raikkonen.

Hey, you got it right this time mate!thbup.gif

Yea lol about time hey? This is what I've been trying to say about kimi all season but, finally a great qualifying results and look what happened. He was fast all race and was able to pull away with both mercs earlier from the rest of the pack, I mean he wasn't exactly with merc but as close as possible and that's exactly where Vettel would have finished also I beleive so he did the maximum available. He would've had such a better season of he was as consistant as Seb come qualifying. Good race for both force India cars and both RedBull were quite "racey".

I don't know why he goes to all this hassle to when it causes so much drama, just admit you went fast enough and be done with it. Geez. Funny how the most entertaining race was the last one of the season.

Not sure I saw the same race as you mate ? Entertaining race..... bloody hell watching my vegie garden grow is more entertaining than that procession :-)

You know there is exciting battles further down the grid. I don't just watch the front lol.

I wasn't enthralled, but it's odd to see that 3 times in a row Lewis has had his butt kicked by Nico.

I'm just pleased that my prediction was correct - Jenson outscored Fernando in 2015 loljump.gif

True, but alonso had a lot more bad luck than jenson but jenson did drive well also. Maybe alonso gave him that one ahead of domination in 2016 lol.

That's if Alonso is even in the car, he may take a sabattical & let Button & Vandoorne do all the graft keeping his throne warm for his return in 2017 when they're more competitive. Don't think he should be even allowed to do that.

Sabbaticals never end well, we're still waiting on hakkinen to come back arnt we?

He didn't have a sabbatical mate, he was sacked by Ferrari and no one else wanted him. Then he signed with Williams in 93 which both senna and mansell were against.

He was bad mouthing Ferrari so they sacked him before the season was out, couldn't land a drive for 92 so he become France's TV correspondent for that season.

Consider that Prost got sacked and Alonso did not. I guess times change. When Alonso answered the question what do you want for your birthday, and he replied a new car, that was publicly criticizing his team. Prost got sacked, Alonso did not, but he didn't come away smelling like roses either. He's still paying for his bad timing in switching teams. Either his manager sucks, he does, or they both do when it comes to making decisions on what team to goto next.

Alonso didn't critise them near as bad as Prost did, he lublically came out and said the team has no idea what there doing. Alonso would have had some idea on what this Ferrari was turning out like, I think he is looking more at the big picture. Schumi brought Ferrari back and

Now Vettel is trying to emulate that, maybe the whole "saving Ferrari" thing is getting old and he wants to be the first to bring back Mclaren, that's how I see it and I will always rate Alonso higher than Vettel but that's my opinion.

In fairness he grew impatient with Ferrari & lost faith in their ability to win championships again, because instead of making progress they just went backwards in 2013 - 2014