Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radical-one

Baku - Not Needed !

Another boring street race added. Monaco is boring without the chance to overtake, then there's Singapore which is even worst and narrow tracks, and then this Baku ?

They developed this super stup1d device called DRS for fake overtaking but then they add another "circuit" that does not have use for DRS - Give us a break !

F1 is continuously getting d@mber !

There not going to change anything and drivers are told to shut up as bianchis father said that drivers were told to shut up and not comment on bianchis accident so it's sus as man.

I knew something was sus when they wouldn't allow an "outside" firm to investigate the incident. All involved were on the fia panel. Nothing sus there hey?

Course they would've, the whole sport has been controlled like that for as long as i can remember, it's them advertising themselves as the fastest Motorsport with fewest fatalities of late. When something does happen you get all these "knee jerk reactions" like this rediculous halo that would've decapitated jules if it was on the car prior to the accident and when people turn a blind eye to corruption, it becomes normal that it doesn't exisist to the un trained eye as they can't comprehend being lied to for so long so the easy way is to say it doesn't exsist so it doesn't cloud your own judgement. Classic mind control, there's thee ways to manipulate the mind, what you read,what you see and what you hear.

Ohh it would've sliced his head of on the spot. That's the fia and these stupid knee jerk reactions. It's like on the weekend when Moto 2 rider Luis salom was killed on the second last corner of Barcelona the old right hand sweeper they replaced with the twisty section. Moto fans for years have been saying this corner is way to dangerous and should run the f1 layout, fell on deaf ears. After he was killed in practice, the next session they revert to the f1 layout, why? Why not listen in prevention? There's a reason why f1 stopped using that corner, it to dangerous, even with an extra set of wheels. This I can never figure out.

Bianchi is not dead. He was abducted by a secret cabal of aliens that look just like us, except they all wear Groucho glasses.

Their mothership is buried below Baku. That's why they have to race there. The mothership is like a giant pair of Grocuho glasses fueled by some fuel that is known ind their language, by an astonishing coincidence, as "fuel". If only you poor mortals knew!

I cannot say anymore. They know who I am.

They know who you are.

Run.

That doesn't sound like aliens, sounds like your local government to me lol.

Ohh it would've sliced his head of on the spot. That's the fia and these stupid knee jerk reactions. It's like on the weekend when Moto 2 rider Luis salom was killed on the second last corner of Barcelona the old right hand sweeper they replaced with the twisty section. Moto fans for years have been saying this corner is way to dangerous and should run the f1 layout, fell on deaf ears. After he was killed in practice, the next session they revert to the f1 layout, why? Why not listen in prevention? There's a reason why f1 stopped using that corner, it to dangerous, even with an extra set of wheels. This I can never figure out.

FIA are reactors. They only try to fix things when something happens.

I don't mind the fia having this attitude but use it towards the cars, then we would still have these monster cars everyone craves about. Then the driver has some control over his fate and then you could say it was his fault but not in the current situation you can't,it's like people want to partially make a commitment but wont go all in.

FIA are reactors. They only try to fix things when something happens.

Trying to think what they have fixed in recent times...

All they seemed to have done is rubber stamp the atrocious decisions the teams have come up with together. We didn't need or want the V6s or the engine freezes. It's only going to get worse. Isn't it true that teams in the next few years will only have 3 or was it even 2 engines for an entire year? WTF is wrong with those people. The cost of an engine is the same weather they pump out 20 of them or 2 of them. The same R&D went into it, in fact I'd wager more gets spent to make an engine last longer. More times goes into pulling it down and analyzing it afterwords. I don't want to go back to have special qualy engines, but this is utterly nuts.

The FIA stink. They might not be as corrupt as FIFA but really WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

It's the casual viewer they want, they know fans will watch it however, it's the casual viewer and buggers me why, there's a reason there not a fan to begin with.

RE: the halo. The halo was not actually a response to Bianchi's incident. The FIA knows Bianchi died from severe, sudden deceleration, and the FIA knows that a closed cockpit or halo does not actually slow the deceleration.

The halo was in response to Felipe Massa's injury, when the development first began. The topic gained momentum with Maria de Villota's testing accident. And the final catalyst was not an F1 wreck, but actually Justin Wilson's death in an IndyCar.

The halo is designed not to stop sudden deceleration injuries, but to stop object-to-head injuries. (Yes, there's a difference. While the sudden deceleration can be caused by hitting an object, the injury is what the shearing forces do to your brain. That's different from brain trauma, where the injury is your brain being directly hit. This is about brain trauma).

It's a shame it has taken the FIA so long to get here as a reactive body, but on the other hand, I have to applaud the FIA. IndyCar is the one who had the actual on-track death from a piece of debris striking a driver in the head, yet it is the FIA reacting. That's more than can be said for IndyCar, which continues to make no progress whatsoever on protecting drivers and fans from all the stuff they send flying into the air during their races...

Bianchi is not dead. He was abducted by a secret cabal of aliens that look just like us, except they all wear Groucho glasses.

Their mothership is buried below Baku. That's why they have to race there. The mothership is like a giant pair of Grocuho glasses fueled by some fuel that is known ind their language, by an astonishing coincidence, as "fuel". If only you poor mortals knew!

I cannot say anymore. They know who I am.

They know who you are.

Run.

They may know who I am, but I know who they are.

They're Malcolm in the Middle actor Frankie Muniz.

Let me explain. Frankie Muniz claims he met Dale Earnhardt 15 years ago "today" on February 21, 2016.

vLFB9DR.png

There's just one problem.

Dale Earnhardt "died" on February 18, 2001. So, if Frankie Muniz met Dale Earnhardt on February 21, 2001, (THREE days after Dale, driver of car #3, "died"), Dale must not actually be dead.

So, was Dale abducted, too?

v06Teez.png

[Classified info you should not have on Dale Earnhardt]

Oh, you don't want to go there, mister!

What I could tell you about Dale would chill your blood. BTW, do you really think K-Mag is human? With THAT head? K-Mag is not a nickname, oh no! Is actually like our John Smith, if you live in certain parts of Alpha Centauri.

But I already said too much. Thank god I am much smarter than "they".

Oh, wait, a black van just parked outside my house and some nice guys seem to be coming to my door. I am sure they wan

Correct me of if I am wrong but doesn't the fia state that a driver must be able to get out the car in under 5 seconds as part of the rules to drive in f1. How is that going to be possible with the halo, what a driver has an accident and can't get out in time so they start developing ejector seats.

Trying to think what they have fixed in recent times...

All they seemed to have done is rubber stamp the atrocious decisions the teams have come up with together. We didn't need or want the V6s or the engine freezes. It's only going to get worse. Isn't it true that teams in the next few years will only have 3 or was it even 2 engines for an entire year? WTF is wrong with those people. The cost of an engine is the same weather they pump out 20 of them or 2 of them. The same R&D went into it, in fact I'd wager more gets spent to make an engine last longer. More times goes into pulling it down and analyzing it afterwords. I don't want to go back to have special qualy engines, but this is utterly nuts.

The FIA stink. They might not be as corrupt as FIFA but really WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

Right. FIA are just shuffling things around like a ferris wheel.

Correct me of if I am wrong but doesn't the fia state that a driver must be able to get out the car in under 5 seconds as part of the rules to drive in f1. How is that going to be possible with the halo, what a driver has an accident and can't get out in time so they start developing ejector seats.

hahah ! True.

Perhaps FIA assumes that the halo will save the life of the driver in any crash situation that's why the driver doesn't need to get out at all grouplaugh.gif

Will if you have no head from decapitation, I guess your right lol.

Or that silly halo will fly away from a crash like a boomerang to hit and kill an F1 audience thus saving the life of the driver loljump.gif

I am struggling how they will get a driver out in a hurry, all well and good the whole seat can come out with driver but imagine trying to get it out through the halo. Brain fart idea, did an olive come up with this?

There forgetting one thing, there trying to make a dangerous sport safe and no matter what is done, you can't erase that element of danger so why not make them more appealing to the eye and take f1 for what it is.