Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Ricciardo ranked No.1

I believe that bottas has gone unnoticed simply because of the car but he has done a remarkable job with what he has had. As for Perez and kimi, that's tough. Kimi has found the form he was lacking particularly in 2014 and bounced back on all cylinders. He has driven very well and still is extremly quick and much the same as Perez really.

That's the problem with Max, he wins driver of the day and what not but it's his age that makes average achievements get highlighted and underlined. Not saying he hasn't driven extremly well buy his age makes it look twice as good if you know what I mean?

I think this ranking reflect the present form, and isn't based on stats.

Well, one could say that with an "inferior" car, Ricciardo missed 2 wins already because of team mistakes.

In merit, that should put him ahead of Hamilton and Rosberg who are cruising at the front with the fastest car when they aren't bumping into each other.

Verstappen's win was very lucky; if RB had switched its tyre tactic around, Ricciardo would have won that one and not the Dutchman, IMO.

3 hours ago, william said:

Well, one could say that with an "inferior" car, Ricciardo missed 2 wins already because of team mistakes.

In merit, that should put him ahead of Hamilton and Rosberg who are cruising at the front with the fastest car when they aren't bumping into each other.

Verstappen's win was very lucky; if RB had switched its tyre tactic around, Ricciardo would have won that one and not the Dutchman, IMO.

Correct, and welcome, I'm enjoying your post as far

9 hours ago, william said:

I have to agree to and welcome as well mate if I haven't already said it.