Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Ricciardo in L.A.

They are both single, enjoying life, and the advantages of fame and fortune. Not sure why you are so hostile when one of them does it.

Iam not hostile at all but Hamilton breaks laws to do what he does and has kids that look up to him. He got his car towed in Melbourne a few years back for driving stupid on the road, he takes selfies of himself when he rides a motorcycle on the road. I can't do any of that, id get a ticket or even worse arrested, especially because of the cars I have I would be proven guilty before innocent. What makes him any different? He should be leading by example. That's why I dislike Lewis.

What he has done are arrestsble offences here and with more exposure than drivers in the past with social media and such, he is even more aware of the punishment but has total disregard and then wants to act all professional about it as if he can justify his bs. Give me a break, I want to like Lewis so bad because he is such a brilliant driver but the lack of respect i have for him (his own fault) makes me hate the guy. Thinks his sh17 doesn't stink. No realistically if he knows what he is doing is wrong at the time, means he thinks he is above everyone else, doesn't really care about his fans and is full of sh17 but wants all the support at the time he does it. He shows it of on his social media accounts, total disregard and lack of respect for children who admire him, what a duche. That's the god honest truth as to why I hate Hamilton, it's not because he is half cast and refers himself to as "black" so he can chill with the homies, it's not because he is winning everything ATM either. It's his attitude, his body language that does it.

Oh....I've gotten a few speeding tickets in my time. Am I still allowed on the forum?

11 hours ago, Emmcee said:

refers himself to as "black" so he can chill with the homies

There's the off chance that he refers to himself as "black" because he is black.

6 hours ago, Ruslan said:

Oh....I've gotten a few speeding tickets in my time. Am I still allowed on the forum?

Have you got millions of kids that look up to you? His weren't speeding tickets, if you read my post I said offences that could get you arrested in the country he did it in if you were a normal bloke that is.

22 minutes ago, Massa said:

There's the off chance that he refers to himself as "black" because he is black.

Please if that's the case then my serve olive skin would put me in this category and Iam not.

1 hour ago, Emmcee said:

Have you got millions of kids that look up to you? His weren't speeding tickets, if you read my post I said offences that could get you arrested in the country he did it in if you were a normal bloke that is.

Got one.

Yeah will I have two and there sponges when it comes to imitating there idols.

doesn't care about his fans or kids? He hashtags pretty much every facebook post with "we win and lose together" and thanks his fans almost every day, trust me! He also does UNICEF amabassadorial work, visiting sick kids in phillipines, india and haiti. Such a b*stard.

Yeah cares so much that he breaks the law. Doing burnouts in a Melbourne street a few years back, I can't just go and do that without getting arrested. Riding a motorcycle and taking selfies of himself on the road well aware of the local road rules but still having totally disreguard for them. I can't do this without risk of loosing my licence, yeah cares about the fans alright, why doesn't he start with setting the right example first? Like I said many times before, as a driver, he is incredible. As a person, he is a complete w@nker.