News Details

Sutil secures the final seat at Force India

Adrian Sutil will partner Paul di Resta at Force India in 2013 after beating Jules Bianchi to the final seat on the grid. The German has been out of the sport for a year after being dropped in favour of Nico Hulkenberg - who has now moved to Sauber. The team are expected to confirm the long-awaited decision on Thursday. They had said a decision would be due in December last year, but held off announcing anything in order to evaluate both Sutil and Bianchi at the last Barcelona pre-season test. The news comes as a blow to the French rookie who had been hoping to make the step up from test driver to second driver with the team. It's expected he will remain in the third role for 2013. Whilst...
Full Story »
3y ago from 0

You May Also Be Interested In...

Sutil's fingers crossed as he awaits decision

Adrian Sutil returned to the cockpit of a Formula 1 car on Thursday, the...
3y ago from

Force India to muse driver decision this weekend

21 February, 2013 Jules Bianchi with Adrian Sutil With just three weeks...
3y ago from

Will Force India's late driver decision hurt them?

February 24th, 2013 (F1plus/Rosie Baillie).- The majority of teams...
3y ago from

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On

MotoGP Sepang: Is there a crisis at Yamaha?

Yamaha haven’t won a MotoGP race since the Catalan Grand Prix in June...
53m ago from

Crutchlow: I deserve more support from Honda

Cal Crutchlow says he feels he deserves to get more support from Honda...
5h ago from

Rossi calls on Yamaha to improve late-race pace

Valentino Rossi says Yamaha must work on its late-race pace in order to be...
4h ago from

MotoGP: Rivals pay tribute to Crutchlow victory

Cal Crutchlow’s MotoGP rivals have paid tribute to the LCR Honda...
14h ago from MotorcycleNews.c...

Popular On

Schmidt confirms Aleshin’s return in 2017

Mikhail Aleshin has signed for a third season at Schmidt Peterson...
21h ago from

INDYCAR 2016 Driver Review: Charlie Kimball

Just when you thought that the Verizon IndyCar Series had run out of ways...
20h ago from

Schmidt formally confirms Aleshin for 2017

– Sam Schmidt has officially confirmed that Mikhail Aleshin will...
21h ago from

Sebastien Bourdais leaves KV for Dale Coyne

Four-times Champ Car winner Sebastien Bourdais has confirmed he will...
2d ago from

Popular On

WRC running order rules "taken way too far"...

Volkswagen WRC driver Andreas Mikkelsen has joined teammate Sebastien...
3h ago from

Mikkelsen hopes to hold off Neuville at Wales Rally GB

Volkswagen’s Andreas Mikkelsen hopes to increase his lead in the...

Lefebvre Ready For WRC Return at Wales Rally GB

Two months after his horrific accident at August's Rallye...

Gilbert Given Opportunity To Impress In Wales

Quentin Gilbert will make his first appearance in the World Rally...

Popular On

Wenger Tells Striker To Impress Against Reading

Arsene Wenger has urged Lucas Perez to step up his game and impress in...
7h ago from

Trending: Jose Mourinho open to selling Man United's...

Craig Burley starts steaming up at the wretched state Jose Mourinho and...
7h ago from


Hottest News

Rosberg is in a difficult situation – Wolff

Nico Rosberg says he is 'aware' that he could be... Read More »
2h ago from

Ricciardo on Verstappen: My boy s done it again!

Daniel Ricciardo jokes about how Max Verstappen... Read More »
4h ago from

Silly Season: Ten F1 seats still available for 2017

The Formula 1 Silly Season has exploded to life... Read More »
9h ago from

Recent News

2014 is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.