News Details

Binotto's claim about Red Bull development dismissed by journalist

Reports by the Italian version of Motorsport.com that Red Bull have eaten through the majority of their development budget have been dismissed by Dutch journalist Erik van Haren. It was initially reported that the Milton Keynes side had $10 million available to develop their RB18, but they had already used “two thirds” of that by introducing the influential upgrade package in Imola. Red Bull gained two tenths of a second per lap with their first evolution of the car, and lost up to 5kg as the majority of the teams try to bring their weight down towards the 798kg limit set by the FIA upon the arrival of the new technical regulations. READ: Hamilton says he wants to see an American F1...
Full Story »
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Red Bull to shed weight in Barcelona as Ferrari bring...

Red Bull’s latest major upgrade set to be implemented in Barcelona...
3mo ago from Formula1News.co.uk

Marko fires warning at Ferrari as Red Bull to reach...

Red Bull adviser Dr Helmut Marko is looking forward to a hard, fair fight...
3mo ago from Formula1News.co.uk

Leclerc claims Red Bull ‘have the upper hand'...

Charles Leclerc is relishing having the target on his back as he enters...
3mo ago from Formula1News.co.uk

Ferrari hopes Red Bull blowing upgrade budget

May 9 Ferrari admits it has to up its game – but is hoping Red...
3mo ago from OneStopStrategy.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Andretti: Herta’s McLaren F1 test was ‘pretty darn...

1978 Formula 1 World Champion Mario Andretti says that Colton Herta’s...
11h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Palou expects Ganassi to treat him fairly in IndyCar...

Alex Palou not expecting to necessarily be treated worse than his...
23h ago from SpeedCafe.com

IndyCar teams testing at Gateway

Several IndyCar drivers are testing at Gateway Motorsports Park today...
1d ago from SpeedCafe.com

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Popular On GunnersToday.com

England trio up for Women's Ballon d'Or, Leah...

England trio Beth Mead, Lucy Bronze and Millie Bright are nominated for...
3h ago from SportsMole.co.uk

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.