Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eric

Yes!!!

Kyle Busch to test F-1 car: Kyle Busch will test a Formula One car with Toyota later this year in Japan. As teams get ready for Saturday

Bah, I thought this was about that other dream you told me. The one where you and DOF have intercourse dressed like Barney in a swimming pool filled with marinara sauce.

s##t - A Nascar driver that can name FOUR F1 teams!! that's practically half the grid! Lol.

30 is a bit old to start an F1 career though...looks like you're stuck with him Eric

s##t - A Nascar driver that can name FOUR F1 teams!! that's practically half the grid! Lol.

30 is a bit old to start an F1 career though...looks like you're stuck with him Eric

Well, fortunately I'd have to be paid $50/hour to watch a NA$CAR event these days, I don't have to deal with him.

Though I admire Kyle's car control he doesn't have the proper 'head' for F1. He lacks too many essential skills to do more than embarrass America in an F1 car. Hell, even Danica Patrick has a better work-ethic than Kyle.

Though I admire Kyle's car control he doesn't have the proper 'head' for F1. He lacks too many essential skills to do more than embarrass America in an F1 car. Hell, even Danica Patrick has a better work-ethic than Kyle.

He could win every ****ing Grand Prix, and he'd still embarrass America by being a childish punk with a bad attitude. Some day, when Tony Stewart switches teams next year, Kyle Busch is going to get his a## punted. If they weren't teammates... Someone needs to put that bitch in his place. He thinks he's all that a bag of chips, but he isn't. Hasn't he noticed no one likes him? His family doesn't even like him. I don't even think his girlfriend likes him, after he thanked his brother's wife at the banquet instead of his own girl. Moron.

Watch this video to see how much of a pansy Kyle is

Fighting with your helmet on? Girl. Getting owned by some 10-year-old kid with Tourette's while he's still in the car? Pussy.

Couldn't get that link to play Eric, so's eyes's finded it hereya

Busch...what a dork....

Wallace...you know how they say that there are complete opposites of things in the universe...matter and anti-matter....Wallace has to be the anti-Kimi...man that boy talks fast!

I don't see that he would be better than any of the other American's that have come into F1.

He'd be worse because he doesn't have an open wheel background. The transition from stock cars to F1 is damn hard, just as the one from F1 to stock cars is damn hard (just ask Montoya and Villeneuve).

There are no American racers that I'd like to see in F1 currently. I think Graham Rahal is good enough, but I want him to stay in the US. American open wheel should not be a feeder series to grand parading.

Peter Windsor, who was biased against Scott Speed during his entire career, said that he felt that Scott Speed would've easily won races had he been with a different team. Scott's the only F1 driver who can actually drive stock cars, too.

Still think Schumi would kiss a** in the NASCAR <ish> Cup ... with team Ferrari CUP spearheaded by Todt + Brawn + Byrne + no. 2/3/4 team-mates.

Still think Schumi would kiss a** in the NASCAR <ish> Cup ... with team Ferrari CUP spearheaded by Todt + Brawn + Byrne + no. 2/3/4 team-mates.

He drove at Texas Motor Speedway in 2002. Pole speed in 2002 was 194.224 mph. Schumi barely broke 165 before he scared himself out of it.

Schumacher is a great driver, but the transition wouldn't have been any easier for him than it was for Montoya, Villeneuve, Speed, Franchitti, Hornish, Carpentier, etc. I think Schumi, like JPM, would have an advantage over some others because he's not afraid to mix it up with the other drivers. I think that after a year in Late Model Sportsman Budweiser Sportsman Budweiser Grand National Busch Grand National Busch Series Nationwide with some CTS and ARCA, he could turn out to be better than any of the other current transitional drivers.

I think, of all transitional drivers, you'll see the most successful were the ones from an oval background from day 1. Tony Stewart was the 1997 IRL champion, and he came from USAC midgets.

Speaking of USAC midgets, any of you Americans out there remember Friday Night and Saturday Night Thunder on ESPN? No? I'm alone?

Damn shame. The first racing I watch was USAC. Damn, do I love midgets and sprints.

Anyway, the F1 drivers do have one advantage: they are used to a style of racing where the engineer makes decisions and driver feedback is minimal. The veteran drivers have fallen off the map because they are used to driving by touch, feel, and sound, and in new NASCAR you're supposed to listen to your crew chief and do as they say. The value of the driver has declined in NASCAR, and I can't stand it.

Did the same thing with a Ducati and was 15 sec. behind, then at the second trial he shaved of 10 seconds.

Ol' Schumi would dominate NASCAR the same way he dominated F1.