Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DOF_power

New Twist In The Sobriety Of The Mosley-gate

I think it's really bad he cheated on his wife.

You should see his wife though. :P

No I didn't say "why do you care so much" whether someone is treated fairly or not. You are generalising.

I said "why do you care so much" about Max Mosley? As I have already indicated I don't care about him specifically at all. Hence my position is not invalidated, not that you are in any position to invalidate me anyway :P

:P OK but I think I've already shown that Max is not really much worse than anyone else. We all do very selfish and otherwise immoral things, not to mention stupid things.

I take that horrible misquotation as an admission of intellectual failure :lol:

OK. The full quotes are here for anyone who cares. :lol:

Hnnn... as I've been reading this thread god knows why, I'm gonna say why I'm against Mosley, just so you know. I think it's really bad he cheated on his wife.

Effectively he and his wife have lived separate lives for quite a while as far as I know, so it's only cheating in the very loosest sense of the word.

OK. The full quotes are here for anyone who cares. :lol:

Quote them then. Oh wait......you can't, because I said no such thing.

As posted for years, mad+bias Max Mosley and Jean Todt should get lost. Without Max Mosley and Jean Todt, F1 will be clean and champioship will be fair and exciting.

:P

Hope God finally punishes the Badsss.

F1 will never be clean. When there's so much money involved, there's no such thing as clean.

If they leave you'll find yourself a new demon soon enough.....

Quote them then. Oh wait......you can't, because I said no such thing.

:lol: This isn't a reply just to you, but I'm sorry if I went too far in this thread. Needless to say I strongly disagree with just about all the arguments given except Cav's and my own.

:lol: This isn't a reply just to you, but I'm sorry if I went too far in this thread. Needless to say I strongly disagree with just about all the arguments given except Cav's and my own.

You're such a liar. You don't even believe your own that much :lol:

Well, if Max is voted out then that's that. I've never felt he had to resign over this issue, and people trying to force him into leaving is wrong. I can't see that Max has lost much respect as a result of this because it would seem people have feared rather than respected him in the first place. Also think that more noise is being generated over this than it warrants (understatement!).

Many reasons for Max to go; this current saga is not one of them.

Well, if Max is voted out then that's that. I've never felt he had to resign over this issue, and people trying to force him into leaving is wrong. I can't see that Max has lost much respect as a result of this because it would seem people have feared rather than respected him in the first place. Also think that more noise is being generated over this than it warrants (understatement!).

Many reasons for Max to go; this current saga is not one of them.

Spot on, but every little helps.

every little helps.

Go on, try something different today *slaps arse to Asda music*