Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the ferret

Goodbye

Late as usual, by the time i came, the goodbye already changed... All i wanted to say Get the **** out you no good lair... :P:P

jk Brian, we all love you (except those haters :P )...

Lads and lasses

After much deliberation i have decided not to post on the forums anymore, i have discovered that even if you do work in F1 no one believes you and all the time you have to provide people with evidence and then some still dont believe you!! (david)

I cant be bothered anymore with the hassle so to all the people that i have had contact with... thank you as there are some really good people on here.

To everyone else F1 is the greatest sport on this planet and i know that i am lucky to work in it, I had tried to give you some gossip from behind the scenes and to say what is being discussed but there is no point.

Again thank you and goodnight

Ps Yes i do work in F1 and i do work for ............(now that would be telling even though most of you know!)

The ferret, don't be silly...please stay! Even if it's just to vent, I find TF1 a great place to just express myself, and met really good friends on here (even if they don't know themselves) :D

Stay....it's worthwhile!!!

it's a shame to hear u wanting to leave us!!! Believe me, it's not that easy, I've tried twice or more times. Hope you don't succeed too :P

it's a shame to hear u wanting to leave us!!! Believe me, it's not that easy, I've tried twice or more times. Hope you don't succeed too :P

Don't worry. No one who posts a "goodbye" thread really wants to leave. If they wanted to leave, they'd just stop posting and not return. The point of a goodbye thread is to get talked out of it, and to stir sympathy. I have yet to see anyone on any forum who posted a goodbye thread actually leave. Sometimes they leave for a week, but they always come back after "thinking about it". ;)

Nobody wants to see you sticking it to anyone Brad. There are young ladies present.

Don't worry. No one who posts a "goodbye" thread really wants to leave. If they wanted to leave, they'd just stop posting and not return. The point of a goodbye thread is to get talked out of it, and to stir sympathy. I have yet to see anyone on any forum who posted a goodbye thread actually leave. Sometimes they leave for a week, but they always come back after "thinking about it". ;)

Yeah I agree. I've been thinking of leaving lately actually, goodbye everyone.

Yeah I agree. I've been thinking of leaving lately actually, goodbye everyone.

Please, close the door as you leave.

Thank you.

Thank you.

And....turn the lights off too...

:P

Oh, come on..."quien mucho se despide pocas ganas tiene de irse" or Who say goodbye to much, doesnt want to go...

This is an internet forum, there are no such doors to close or windows to climb, whoever wants to post you do, if you dont want just dont do it...

this is a great internet forum and a lot of us have sometime think to leave the "need" to post here...but we know that we cant leave it for so long, if you feel bad because no one believes you...post some evidence show everybody that you are saying the truth...thats it, nobody is here trying to impress nobody...we are a bunch of international ordinary people B) who loves F1 and with the time have made a great comunity.

If anybody want to leave just do it...dont say goodbye because sooner or later you will be back.

Thank you.

Good night!

Ah guys after these heart warming words you have convinced me to stay :D

Ah guys after these heart warming words you have convinced me to stay :D

Andres and Abbas - you are so going to pay for this!!!! :whistling:

I think Kimi got exicted when he saw Kingfisher the beer brand he loves, So for some reason he thought if i hit the car he would get a jackpot of Kingfisher beer....

:lol:

Well Ferret it has been almost a week since your overly-dramatic "goodbye" and there has not been a lot of activity since, nor have you expanded or offered opinions on anything of significance. I can only conclude that you are just trying to seek a bit of attention (which is a bit sad) and puts your claims of being an F1 insider seriously into question.

Not that I give a cr*p anyway!

So goodbye, farewell, close the door on your way out....

Well Ferret it has been almost a week since your overly-dramatic "goodbye" and there has not been a lot of activity since, nor have you expanded or offered opinions on anything of significance. I can only conclude that you are just trying to seek a bit of attention (which is a bit sad) and puts your claims of being an F1 insider seriously into question.

Not that I give a cr*p anyway!

So goodbye, farewell, close the door on your way out....

That's a tad cynical for you, isn't it meanie-weanie?? :lol: