Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the ferret

Goodbye

Lads and lasses

After much deliberation i have decided not to post on the forums anymore, i have discovered that even if you do work in F1 no one believes you and all the time you have to provide people with evidence and then some still dont believe you!! (david)

I cant be bothered anymore with the hassle so to all the people that i have had contact with... thank you as there are some really good people on here.

To everyone else F1 is the greatest sport on this planet and i know that i am lucky to work in it, I had tried to give you some gossip from behind the scenes and to say what is being discussed but there is no point.

Again thank you and goodnight

Ps Yes i do work in F1 and i do work for ............(now that would be telling even though most of you know!)

Taking people at their word is difficult at best on an anonymous forum. You could be who and what you say, but then again you could be a convict in a prison with too much time on his hands and how are we to know?

Leave or stay at your own leisure, but you should know that even the team principals aren't believed when they speak. Paul Stoddard revealed quite a bit of the shenanigans going on behind-the-scenes and was only partly believed. Personally, I don't get upset anymore when I'm disputed in some topic or observation. Sooner or later the truth will come out, if indeed it was truth to begin with and you'll either be remembered for mentioning it first or you'll be slammed for getting it wrong. Sometimes you'll get slammed for getting it right, too.

Sorry reputations here aren't built on what you claim to be, as Mike said, that's how anonymous forums work. If the inside information you post here proves to be correct later, believe me, we (and I) will be the first to give you credit, and an apology if needed. If you are what you claim to be, give it some time.

I promise I will fully support you no matter what choice you make :lol:

No seriously stick around, in time you'll earn respect!

I promise I will fully support you no matter what choice you make :lol:

No seriously stick around, in time you'll earn respect!

I agree with George, Cav and Mike. If you run away, then you must me Shane's pussy! :P

:lol:

We all have to deal with these feelings in life, not only on a forum. Something I realised a few years ago is that you can't get everyone to understand you all of the time. At first that irritated me because I can be very argumentative and like to prove an idiot wrong when I find one. Of course it turns out that that is a fool's errand: some (most?) people simply won't understand some things. So nowadays I try to look at the bright side, in that at least their qualities quickly reveal themselves and you can then filter their actions/opinions accordingly. That said, I've never met someone who couldn't teach me something, even if they weren't aware of the lesson themselves.

Oh, how I hate to beg for someone to stay! But they begged for me to stay when I was about to leave so fair is fair.

I don't care if you are a member of an F1 team or not. In fact, as many people here say, unless you can provide us with something we can't read in the papers (for example, a nice set of photocopies... :whistling: ) the fact that you are a team member is as important as if you told us that you were a hairdresser. Obviously, we would test you more.

Anyways, we are harsh, we are cynical, we are obtuse sometimes. But if you stay around, you will notice we are also good friends, with plenty of jokes and people you will enjoy talking with. Maybe I'm biased, because I think you work for Renault. If you do, I won't ask you for inner info, or anything like that. But give me one of those pretty caps or I'll tell everybody that you were part of Mosley's video.

Anyways, sorry if my posts ever made you feel bad.

Everyone many thanks for the vote of confidence it is so hard trying to prove to people who and what you are

, i could just vanish for a week then come back as a new member but thats not me. Everyone who has doubted who i am i have sent messages to giving information relating to who i am and always they send questions back asking for more infomation and saying they still dont believe me so i got to the point of thinking what is the point. I even got asked tonight to provide the name of who one guy has been speaking to at red bull!! It is just s##te.

If people dont trust me then tough, to the rest of you thank you for giving me your time x

Ferret before you go, why not post on other things? We have yet to determine much about you. Share your thoughts on favourite tracks, drivers, what your thoughts are on evolution - no, scrub that last one :D

Talk about the things you *can* disclose e.g. what do people in F1 really think of Max? What is the food like in F1? etc :)

Largely all you have posted is to say:

1) I work in an F1 organisation, but I can't say which

2) Dodgy things are going on which I can't tell you more about

Naturally this is going to generate some negative comment as there are lots of charlatans... and how can we tell you apart from any other?

Rather than getting all sensitive about things, hang around, open up a bit and post some more. If you are what you say you are then over time people will come to accept this and believe you. You don't have to disclose confindential stuff...

If you quit you will simply reinforce people's negative suspicions.

Why does it matter if we believe the Ferret anyway? One can't live one's life trying to win eveyone's approval all the time.

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the hell is the ceiling?

:lol: Nice sig, Mean...

Lads and lasses

After much deliberation i have decided not to post on the forums anymore, i have discovered that even if you do work in F1 no one believes you and all the time you have to provide people with evidence and then some still dont believe you!! (david)

I cant be bothered anymore with the hassle so to all the people that i have had contact with... thank you as there are some really good people on here.

To everyone else F1 is the greatest sport on this planet and i know that i am lucky to work in it, I had tried to give you some gossip from behind the scenes and to say what is being discussed but there is no point.

Again thank you and goodnight

Ps Yes i do work in F1 and i do work for ............(now that would be telling even though most of you know!)

It only took you 40 some posts to realize this forum is not about F1 (the violent minority of lewisteric hooligans makes sure of that).

My advice is that you do as I do. When I want to engage those that care about F1, I go elsewhere. When I want a laugh, I come here.

Sorry reputations here aren't built on what you claim to be, as Mike said, that's how anonymous forums work. If the inside information you post here proves to be correct later, believe me, we (and I) will be the first to give you credit, and an apology if needed. If you are what you claim to be, give it some time.

Nonsense from A to Z. Where are the apologies from the lewisteric yihad after McLaren _finally_ was forced to admit they had lied and cheated all along? Nowhere, of course. Same goes for "giving credit" to those that deserve it. The only "credit" given around here is when the eager boys congratulate each other after sperm jokes, after claiming to have the "right" (as written in the forum) to hate and bully this or that driver, and/or after shrieking their worship of Hamilton.... that goes to show how much F1 is appreciated around here.

Anyway, true to your skill and disposition, your hit-anything-that-moves-outside-of-my-camp post is as delusional and hilarious as every other one of your posts.

I am actuallee George W Bush, but no one hear wud beeleeve me if I said it. Beecawze anybody can use the google on the internets and get enough infourmashon to back up there story. Buy the way, Laura gave me herpes in collige. I bet no one hear new that one!

Seriously man, what do you care what a bunch of f1 nerds think of you? This is the Internet, man. We're all e-ballers that make a $1,000,000 a year and have 17 inch winkies.

It only took you 40 some posts to realize this forum is not about F1 (the violent minority of lewisteric hooligans makes sure of that).

My advice is that you do as I do. When I want to engage those that care about F1, I go elsewhere. When I want a laugh, I come here.

Nonsense from A to Z. Where are the apologies from the lewisteric yihad after McLaren _finally_ was forced to admit they had lied and cheated all along? Nowhere, of course. Same goes for "giving credit" to those that deserve it. The only "credit" given around here is when the eager boys congratulate each other after sperm jokes, after claiming to have the "right" (as written in the forum) to hate and bully this or that driver, and/or after shrieking their worship of Hamilton.... that goes to show how much F1 is appreciated around here.

Anyway, true to your skill and disposition, your hit-anything-that-moves-outside-of-my-camp post is as delusional and hilarious as every other one of your posts.

Are you for real !?

If you are.....get a life!

PS: You need a thick skin to survive here :) We're a nice bunch really, but a tad blunt.

That's bollocks.

the fact that you are a team member is as important as if you told us that you were a hairdresser. Obviously, we would test you more.

How exactly would you test him if he was a hairdresser?

I think Medilloni put it pretty well; we need a bit more from you. I remember when i joined here. The constant blabbing about blokes hooning around in big karts with stick on wings and groovy tyres got me nowhere. Once i opened up and revealed my nights of devil worship and cross dressing, i was accepted.

Now, stop being a big Jessie and tell me your favourite eye shadow colour.

Ok after a night thinking about it and a few beers i am now going to be known as brian. I have taken this too seriously!!

Forget F1 its crap and if anyone in UK fancies a free day out at Silverstone to see some other racing

http://www.renault.co.uk/worldseries/?WT.m...amp;cc=WS080110

Its totally free but be quick as its June 7th/ 8th

Best regrads

Brian

It only took 1 post to realize that you are blah, blah, blah :)

The only "credit" given around here is when the eager boys congratulate each other after sperm jokes,

That reminds me... Stanley the Sperm was a loner and keep fit addict. He would spend his days doing press-ups and practicing his swimming technique to ensure that he was the first. The other sperms used to make fun of him, he would never join in with the "guys" but he had his fitness regime. The day came for their "call to action" and he set off. The previous few weeks of fitness training paid off and he edged out a lead that made him miles ahead of the others - he felt good and disappeared off out of sight.

The other sperms got sad, they realised they had lost the race. When all of sudden they saw Stanley swimming back towards them, maybe he had changed his mind and wanted to be with them?

As he got closer they realised he had a look of terror on his face and was screaming "turn around, turn around!". They grinned and thought - ha! he's just trying to fool us.

Finally when he was almost up them he screamed: "turn around, turn around, we've got to go back! Its a blow-job!!!!" :D

Nice one meanioni!

Ferret so what if no-one believes anything and nothing here?Enjoy the anonymity or the confusion you may cause and be more relaxed about it!

The virtual you or me or anybody probably has little to do with real life since this is a one-dimensional exchange of opinions, about F1(not that we stick to it that much!)!

The bottom line is don't take this so seriously. If someone doesn't believe you are who you say you are just let it go! His screen name may be Tough John, but behind it could be a 15 year old or a Victoria Secret supermodel!

Forget F1 its crap

Best regrads

Brian

You're fired!

Best regards

Brian's boss.

Ok after a night thinking about it and a few beers i am now going to be known as brian. I have taken this too seriously!!

Forget F1 its crap and if anyone in UK fancies a free day out at Silverstone to see some other racing

http://www.renault.co.uk/worldseries/?WT.m...amp;cc=WS080110

Its totally free but be quick as its June 7th/ 8th

Best regrads

Brian

This was a fantastic event, been for the past 2 years when it was held at Donnington, I doubt it'll be as good from silverstone with the lack of big screen TV's (unless they decide to change this, this year), at Donnington you could see 60% or so of the track from one side. At silverstone your lucky to see 20% :(

Thankfully I'll be in Spain for the duration, so I'll just stick to sun, sand and if im lucky, lesbians humping in good old topless fashion.

EDIT: Also, yes, screw our comments, I will refuse to believe you work for any F1 outfit until you come knocking at my door, with your F1 car parked outside. Strange that I believe in God with no proof really...

Nobody understood I was an F1 driver manager, so I said screw the lot. Twice.

Now I just claim to be Danica Patricks racing seat, and this seems to be going well for me.

Nobody understood I was an F1 driver manager, so I said screw the lot. Twice.

Now I just claim to be Danica Patricks racing seat, and this seems to be going well for me.

You smell good.

:lol: @ Steve and YHR. And welcome back Brian. Just don't expect everyone to believe every word written on this site. :D