Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

F1 Television Feed At Las Vegas

Hello!

happens that my parents are in Las Vegas loosing a lot of money! :P

and my dad wants to know if the race is going to be broadcasted...do you know any tv channel to watch?

thank you!

:usa:

in the states, the races are broadcast on the speed channel. Which is a premium cable channel (329) on the local provider, cox communications. I don't know what satellite channel it is. I would invite your old man to watch it at my bar, but it airs here at 4:30am and we're not open that early. He might be able to find a 24hr sports bar and bribe the bartender to change the channel. Good luck!

in the states, the races are broadcast on the speed channel. Which is a premium cable channel (329) on the local provider, cox communications. I don't know what satellite channel it is. I would invite your old man to watch it at my bar, but it airs here at 4:30am and we're not open that early. He might be able to find a 24hr sports bar and bribe the bartender to change the channel. Good luck!

Thankyou Minchia!

Well, my dad have already missed the Qualy, I told him what you wrote, maybe if he ask the channel at the hotel he would be able to watch it...do you know if there is a "rerun" of the race later in the day?

:lol:

Thankyou Minchia!

Well, my dad have already missed the Qualy, I told him what you wrote, maybe if he ask the channel at the hotel he would be able to watch it...do you know if there is a "rerun" of the race later in the day?

:lol:

I don't think the hotel will have SPEED unless it is a damn nice hotel, but they do re-air the races later in the day if they do have SPEED. It will be re-aired at 2:00 PM Las Vegas time.

I don't think the hotel will have SPEED unless it is a damn nice hotel, but they do re-air the races later in the day if they do have SPEED. It will be re-aired at 2:00 PM Las Vegas time.

I'll be damned! They do re-air it at 2pm. Escapdeville, tell your old man to swing by Very Venice Bar at the Grand canal Shoppes in the Venetian Hotel. I'll make sure the race is on at least one of the TV's. Have him tell the bartender that he's an old friend of Anthony, the owner, and I'll see that he gets a Peroni on the House! :beer:

P.S. If the bartender asks for verification, the code word is: "McLaren Sucks". :P

P.P.S. Oh and you might want to PM me your dads name so that every hooligan that happens to be reading this thread doesn't come down claiming to be your dad demanding a free beer. (Hey, I am generous, but I still gotta pay the rent!)

I'll be damned! They do re-air it at 2pm. Escapdeville, tell your old man to swing by Very Venice Bar at the Grand canal Shoppes in the Venetian Hotel. I'll make sure the race is on at least one of the TV's. Have him tell the bartender that he's an old friend of Anthony, the owner, and I'll see that he gets a Peroni on the House! :beer:

P.S. If the bartender asks for verification, the code word is: "McLaren Sucks". :P

P.P.S. Oh and you might want to PM me your dads name so that every hooligan that happens to be reading this thread doesn't come down claiming to be your dad demanding a free beer. (Hey, I am generous, but I still gotta pay the rent!)

Thank you again!

Well, I will tell my dad to go there...my only worry is that his english is like...ahhh...minimum.

My dad

Thank you again!

Well, I will tell my dad to go there...my only worry is that his english is like...ahhh...minimum.

My dad

Next time I'm in Vegas I'm dropping by and we'll have ourselves a toast to TotalF1. I'll tell you Ferrari sucks and you can tell me Hamilton sucks and we'll toast that too. ;)

EDIT: I'll buy my own beer, though.

Next time I'm in Vegas I'm dropping by and we'll have ourselves a toast to TotalF1. I'll tell you Ferrari sucks and you can tell me Hamilton sucks and we'll toast that too. ;)

EDIT: I'll buy my own beer, though.

I don't let friends pay for beer! Unless of course, they bash Ferrari. In that case, I make them stand on the bar and sing the Italian National Anthem. Then, only if they sing it perfectly and if I am in a good mood, I might let them pay double for a beer. :YaY:

Here are the Lyrics. You might want to start practicing:

And a-one, and a-two and a-

Fratelli d'Italia,

l'Italia s'

hey, I'm at the bar andwatching the race. Where's your daddy-o?

Dammit, I keep forgetting about finding Minchia's place when I'm up there ...

I was in Vegas over Mother's Day weekend (Turkey), and had an interesting experience.

Saturday afternoon, I visited a Sports Book (which one doesn't matter), and asked if they took bets on F1. For those unfamiliar with Vegas, it's been said that you can get odds on anything in that town. Some of the bets you can play during the Super Bowls are downright bizarre). Of course, they all take bets on NASCAB....

At any rate, the answer: Nope. Not a chance.

:o

Well, do you at least have the Quali results?

Nope. Not a chance.

First and apology to Minchia...dad could watch the race live in the betting zone at the hotel, he went to Venetian hotel later dont know if he visited the bar...but thank you for the help...if I go there some day I promise I will go there to say hello.

Viva las Vegas! :P

First and apology to Minchia...dad could watch the race live in the betting zone at the hotel, he went to Venetian hotel later dont know if he visited the bar...but thank you for the help...if I go there some day I promise I will go there to say hello.

Viva las Vegas! :P

Quite alright, old boy!

If any of you nutjobs are in Vegas on a race weekend, let me know! If the race is broadcast durring buisiness hours (or at least re-run), I would be happy to join any TF1 members for a cold one at my bar!

Are you sure about that???? :D

You're right! What was I thinking?!!

I would be happy to join any TF1 members except Meanioni for a cold one. That chap is a tad too peculiar for my taste.

Is that better? :checkit:

You're right! What was I thinking?!!

I would be happy to join any TF1 members except Meanioni for a cold one. That chap is a tad too peculiar for my taste.

:P OK I guess I walked right into that one :D That's OK because your not invited to my bar that I don't own either :P:D

Quite alright, old boy!

If any of you nutjobs are in Vegas on a race weekend, let me know! If the race is broadcast durring buisiness hours (or at least re-run), I would be happy to join any TF1 members for a cold one at my bar!

I might just take you up on that one of these days.....