Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

foxtrot023

Alonso Signs Deal With Ferrari?

Alonso signs for Ferrari

The word in the F1 paddock in Monte Carlo is that Fernando Alonso has just inked a deal to drive for Ferrari in 2010.

No confirmation is expected for a year, and there may be denials of any arrangement, as there would obviously be some serious knock-on effects for other parties in the F1 paddock.

more at

http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns20397.html

and

http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news...524162726.shtml

ed. I would have thought of alonso in a BMW, rather than a Ferrari, lets see how this pans out

It has always been more a matter of "when" more than "if" on all this issue.

I am already looking fro my next favorite driver. Somehow I doubt Piquet Jr will fill this position.

bulls##t. And no I am not in denial, this is just from the most dubious of sources - and comes with a 'word in the paddock' disclaimer.

Fernando Alonso has not signed for Ferrari. Take it from me. I am right far more often than these rubbish websites.

bulls##t. And no I am not in denial, this is just from the most dubious of sources - and comes with a 'word in the paddock' disclaimer.

Fernando Alonso has not signed for Ferrari. Take it from me. I am right far more often than these rubbish websites.

I think it's as good as done Cav, somehow rumours in F1 turn out to be true. Kimi's contract expires end 2009. I'm already looking at another driver to support. I think I will support both Lewis and Massa from then onwards, I've made peace with this decision.

I think it's as good as done Cav, somehow rumours in F1 turn out to be true.

What, like the one about how Michael was retiring in '04? Or how abour DC going to Ferrari? Irvine going to McLaren? Alonso staying at McLaren? Ron going from McLaren? Montoya going to Red Bull? Coca Cola buying Red Bull?

Kimi's contract expires end 2009. I'm already looking at another driver to support. I think I will support both Lewis and Massa from then onwards, I've made peace with this decision.

Oh, how fickle.

What, like the one about how Michael was retiring in '04? Or how abour DC going to Ferrari? Irvine going to McLaren? Alonso staying at McLaren? Ron going from McLaren? Montoya going to Red Bull? Coca Cola buying Red Bull?

Kimi going to ferrari, Alonso going to mclaren, the spygate saga, so many others....BIG RUMOURS manifesting as true in the F1 arena

Rumour has a tendency or ability to become true in F1... I believe in this one......you seem to be swaying at Cav side today :D

A rumour I've understood to be true for some time now.

Alonso is quoted as saying he will retire after 3 WDC. He's unlikely to get the third, unless he does go to Ferrari as things stand.

And here i thought Alonso said he would retire soon (said after winning his 2nd WDC)

no.he recently said that he will retire in his early thirties!

Kimi was shocking today and he is meant to be Michael's heir apparent - The sooner Alonso gets in the ferrari the better IMHO

Kimi has no interest in measuring himself against Michael and why would he? Kimi was poor today but who didn't make an error (ok 2 errors from Kimi).

The only two drivers who didn't make any mistakes that I know of were Sutil and Kubi. The accident was highly unfortunate.

Edit: Alonso's race wasn't exactly perfect either.

Kimi was shocking today and he is meant to be Michael's heir apparent - The sooner Alonso gets in the ferrari the better IMHO

Alonso was s##t too.

I can believe this. I hope he has Vettel or Kubica alongside, that'll be a lot of fun.

:lol: Can't see that happening. Far too evenly matched for Alonso, and Ferrari.

bulls##t. And no I am not in denial, this is just from the most dubious of sources - and comes with a \'word in the paddock\' disclaimer.

I would love to see the look on your face the day, if it happens, that Alonso does sign for the red team.

Rumour has a tendency or ability to become true in F1...

Indeed... Look how long the rumblings about Kimi going to Ferrari where going around for. I am not saying Alonso to the red team is a done deal, I would guess it depends on what Kimi does when his contract expires in 2009, but Luca has already expressed his admiration for Alonso and his driving talents, so I believe that its not as impossible as some people make out for Alonso to move to Ferrari.

I would love to see the look on your face the day, if it happens, that Alonso does sign for the red team.

That's not the issue. The chances are it may happen. The point is, has it happened already? I say, no.

Whatever Shane..

Thats not the issue. The chances are it may happen. The point is, has it happened already? I say, no.

I agree. Until we see it happen, I will say show me the evidence, I merely put it as a point of interest that it would be funny to see the reaction of an anti-alonso bigot like cavallino to Alonso being signed by the red team.

Whatever Shane..

Clearly you have trouble getting your head round the fact there may be more than a single person on this forum that dislikes you. Isnt it about time that you grew up?

^

I agree with Shane.

:lol: Sorry I couldn't resist the temptation and had to do the obvious joke, story of my life.

I am not angry, far from it I just think you need to grow the hell up and stop assuming everyone here is shane.

Don't be like that, Shane.

Love, Shane.