Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

foxtrot023

Alonso Signs Deal With Ferrari?

Why's everyone so angry all the time :D Group hug, yes even Shane.

I'm not hugging a bigot, you anti-Nandoist pig! :P

Kubica and possibly Vettel, Hamilton and others must also be considerations for Ferrari. The last race won't have done much for Alonso, whereas Kubica is really starting to shine consistently. Hopefully he will get the nod instead.

I cant see Lewis leaving macca for ferrari regardless of how much they offer him.

Yes it's unlikely I agree. As long as McLaren stay competitive.

Now now now everyone has to hug shane.

:meh:

So was Schumacher in 1996, Senna in 1988 and Prost in 1982.

How about Schumacher again in Japan 2003, man that was pathetic! he did'nt deserve the crown on that race alone...

Has Fernando signed with the Suderia.....................?????? Maybe, maybe not. If pressed for my exact thoughts I would go with maybe not. Just a gut feeling.

The only two drivers who didn't make any mistakes that I know of were Sutil and Kubi. The accident was highly unfortunate.

I think you forgot one Mark Webber, George :D

Kubica and possibly Vettel, Hamilton and others must also be considerations for Ferrari. The last race won't have done much for Alonso, whereas Kubica is really starting to shine consistently. Hopefully he will get the nod instead.

I believe that all the driver you named Muzza are in front of Fernando on the Ferrrari driver wish list. They are all adaptable to the Ferrrari culture................ lets just say Fernando is less adaptable.

Yup! I think and hope you're right, Nathan! Alonso is at least a known quantity, with the good and bad that that entails. Kubica would be more of a risk, but his team mate is well regarded and a good yardstick to measure him against. I suppose if Kubi leaves BMW that offers Alonso the seat but I can't imagine he would fit in there at all tbh. I guess Ferrari would be his best option apart from Renault.

Nonsense. It will never happen.

The gurus have said it once and a million times: NO team will EVER hire Alonso. What more proof does anyone need?

NO team will EVER hire Alonso

Thats strange, Renault seemed pretty eager to snap him up, as did Toyota. Do you ever think before you post?

Nonsense. It will never happen.

The gurus have said it once and a million times: NO team will EVER hire Alonso. What more proof does anyone need?

Its not official yet, let's see what happens....

....besides, who is to say that Ferrari in 2010 will be as competitive as now?

Its not official yet, let's see what happens....

....besides, who is to say that Ferrari in 2010 will be as competitive as now?

I don't really know if Nando will make it to Ferrari, however, there are a lot of other good options too. Nico is brilliant, Sutil is fast, Kubica too is very good, in my opinion he is as good as Lewis. I don't think Lewis will leave Mclaren.

I don't really know if Nando will make it to Ferrari, however, there are a lot of other good options too. Nico is brilliant, Sutil is fast, Kubica too is very good, in my opinion he is as good as Lewis. I don't think Lewis will leave Mclaren.

yeah but nando is a proven driver that has taken home the goods twice, unlike those other drivers, and even if we feel he is an old hand he is merely about to become 27, and if anything this year driving the R18...sorry the R28 will make him more hungry

It has always been more a matter of "when" more than "if" on all this issue.

I am already looking fro my next favorite driver. Somehow I doubt Piquet Jr will fill this position.

I agree! I've always said I would hate for Alonso to drive a Ferrari, but seeing him drive the crock of Renault sh!t this season has made me change my views on this... Bring on the red prancing ponies!!!

I hate to admit it, but Piquet is looking more like a pay driver qith every race...

yeah but nando is a proven driver that has taken home the goods twice, unlike those other drivers, and even if we feel he is an old hand he is merely about to become 27, and if anything this year driving the R18...sorry the R28 will make him more hungry

Agreed Foxtrot!!!

No, I don't see Lewis leaving McLaren either. I don't know what that will mean in terms of team-mates as whoever takes the seat alongside him is pretty much designated number 2 (OK, OK I know McLaren have an equality rule, but seriously...)

And I don't see Nando as a Ferrari driver, but you are right there is a lot of other upcoming talent on the grid right now.

I can see Fernando driving alongside Massa, but not Raikkonen. Fernando never has or had anything against Ferrari so I cannot see a reason for him not to go there.

:lol: Interesting to see Alonso fans so keen for him to drive for Ferrari, talk about changing stripes.

But you did change stripes too! Didn't you? :P You do agree Ferrari is another cheating team! ;)

No, I don't see Lewis leaving McLaren either. I don't know what that will mean in terms of team-mates as whoever takes the seat alongside him is pretty much designated number 2 (OK, OK I know McLaren have an equality rule, but seriously...)

And I don't see Nando as a Ferrari driver, but you are right there is a lot of other upcoming talent on the grid right now.

Well, prove to me that this season Ferrari or Mclaren is showing any signs of No2 treatment!

Even if Alonso was not treated equally last season, that was because he asked for it an he got it, and went away with it.

Interesting to see Alonso fans so keen for him to drive for Ferrari, talk about changing stripes

I did not see anyone say that. Maybe you are imagining things?