Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

foxtrot023

Alonso Signs Deal With Ferrari?

Yep. And i think the gap will be quite big at the end. It's just taken unfashionably long for the kids to settle back into school this year.

:lol: love the way you put it....

Kubica may be the only driver on top of his game but I still think the Ferrari boys will beat him to the title.

Kimi better take the championship or die trying. I've backed the guy through endless seasons of.... crap, hoping the guy would be given a winning ride... and _no_ that macca sht wasn't it. BUT _now_ he's got it.... and what the FCK!!!!!! Last season was great. I want more. I want better.

I demand Kimi dominates like MS did and then some. I demand that Kimi gets the 15 or whatever straight podiums Alonso got and then some. I demand satisfaction or I'll take the fcking gorilla suit and stuff it up his arse.

Fair afaik.

Kimi better take the championship or die trying. I've backed the guy through endless seasons of.... crap, hoping the guy would be given a winning ride... and _no_ that macca sht wasn't it. BUT _now_ he's got it.... and what the FCK!!!!!! Last season was great. I want more. I want better.

I demand Kimi dominates like MS did and then some. I demand that Kimi gets the 15 or whatever straight podiums Alonso got and then some. I demand satisfaction or I'll take the fcking gorilla suit and stuff it up his arse.

Fair afaik.

As a fellow Kimi fan I say: word maure, right on!

One little thing I will mention is Eric's penis that Kimi is currently on a run of 4 consecutive fastest laps in races, which is something like fourth in the all time list behind guys like Schumi and Ascari (good company). I know, not the greatest stat ever, but still a kinda cool one (if your a Kimi fan :D ).

One little thing I will mention is Eric's penis that Kimi is currently on a run of 4 consecutive fastest laps in races, which is something like fourth in the all time list behind guys like Schumi and Ascari (good company). I know, not the greatest stat ever, but still a kinda cool one (if your a Kimi fan :D ).

Fck me! I didn't notice that one stat... must have been that I was passing out from the agony of this season...

Yeah, I want more, want more, want more,... win or die trying, Kimi, nothing less will do at this point... and no _no_ NO, taking a guy out at the end of pitlane does NOT count...

Fair afaik.

This Maure bloke definitely didn't get all he wanted at Christmas when he was young.

In fact I think it's a damning stat. Kimi is a lazy sod. If he had Schumi's work ethic he'd be a great driver. As things stand he just doesn't care enough. 4 fastest laps show the pace he had but when was the last race he dominated? About 4 races ago I reckon.

In fact I think it's a damning stat. Kimi is a lazy sod. If he had Schumi's work ethic he'd be a great driver. As things stand he just doesn't care enough. 4 fastest laps show the pace he had but when was the last race he dominated? About 4 races ago I reckon.

I'll just cover my ears and pretend I didn't hear any of that :lol::D

Fair afaik.

I love the way u 2 are talking, it warms my heart...keep it up guys!!!! loving it!!!

lovely stuff!!!

and you Mr Murray Walker,I'll deal with later!!!!!

Spot on Muzza. A great guy to watch (driving) and a man with bucketfulls of talent not utilising it fully - he could dominate for years if he had the stamina. To say he's lazy probably isn't fair, but he seems that way, and certainly has nowhere near the work rate of that annoying German retiree that he replaced :P

And 4 fastest race laps in a row? I should bloody well think so! - the majority says he's better than Massa, he's in (arguably) the best all-rounder of a car, the best (supposedly) team so it's not really that big a deal surely?

Spot on Muzza. A great guy to watch (driving) and a man with bucketfulls of talent not utilising it fully - he could dominate for years if he had the stamina. To say he's lazy probably isn't fair, but he seems that way, and certainly has nowhere near the work rate of that annoying German retiree that he replaced :P

And 4 fastest race laps in a row? I should bloody well think so! - the majority says he's better than Massa, he's in (arguably) the best all-rounder of a car, the best (supposedly) team so it's not really that big a deal surely?

I beg to differ! Simply because: 'Despite his retirement in Canada, Kimi Raikkonen recorded his fourth-straight fastest lap and now only two longer sequences stand in front of him: Alberto Ascari had a sequence of seven fastest laps, between Belgium 1952 and Argentina 1953; and Michael Schumacher had a sequence of five, between Bahrain 2004 and the 2004 European GP.'

Only 2 drivers have ever gone better, so it isn't really a big deal and will mean sod all to Kimi, but it is a rather cool and special stat and is further evidence for us Kimi fans to use when arguing that he is the fastest driver to have ever graced F1 and the planet :P EDIT: Especially when considering how good the drivers are that are ahead of him and the fact they had dominant cars.

He utilises his talent well enough to win a world championship, and it would be much easier to utilise his talent if certain drivers didn't try and mount him in the pitlane! But yes I see your points :D

Only 2 drivers have ever gone better, so it isn't really a big deal and will mean sod all to Kimi, but it is a rather cool and special stat and is further evidence for us Kimi fans to use when arguing that he is the fastest driver to have ever graced F1 and the planet :P EDIT: Especially when considering how good the drivers are that are ahead of him and the fact they had dominant cars.

He's good, but I don't see him threatening Mikey's records - either because he won't put the effort in or because he will retire early and live it up.... He could be the greatest record holder that never was...

He's good, but I don't see him threatening Mikey's records - either because he won't put the effort in or because he will retire early and live it up.... He could be the greatest record holder that never was...

I don't think he'd beat many/any of Schumi's records even if he carried on and was always on his best form, simply because he wouldn't have the cars or competition Schumi had. If Alonso gets his arse in gear he could do, as could Hamilton who first needs to find his arse, then put it in gear.

Haha

I don't know about 4 straight fastest laps but I think that the fact that he recorded the fastest lap in Canada where he only drove 19 laps was quite brilliant.

I agree with Medillioni about laziness and not driving at full potential... we know it, of course, but it hurts xD

I don't think he'd beat many/any of Schumi's records even if he carried on and was always on his best form, simply because he wouldn't have the cars or competition Schumi had. If Alonso gets his arse in gear he could do, as could Hamilton who first needs to find his arse, then put it in gear.

That was naughty...

Anyway, I don't want to make excuses for Kimi, lazy? unmotivated? distracted? fckoff and drive the bolts off the ferrari, I say.

He seems more interested in other people's arses at the moment.... :D

:lol: You don't hold that against him, surely?

I beg to differ! Simply because: 'Despite his retirement in Canada, Kimi Raikkonen recorded his fourth-straight fastest lap and now only two longer sequences stand in front of him: Alberto Ascari had a sequence of seven fastest laps, between Belgium 1952 and Argentina 1953; and Michael Schumacher had a sequence of five, between Bahrain 2004 and the 2004 European GP.'

He utilises his talent well enough to win a world championship, and it would be much easier to utilise his talent if certain drivers didn't try and mount him in the pitlane! But yes I see your points :D

Whoa there Rainmaster, if I thought there were any Kimi fans on this forum I wouldn't have said anything :P

Jokes apart, I'm a fan of his driving in that he's damn quick and very entertaining to watch, but there's no way (if he stays as he is) that he will ever compare to Schumi - and I'm only using him as a recent example, I have never been a fan of Shumi the sportsman. The bolded bit is why I think he'll never be an all time great..... No, Hamster trying to dog him in the pit lane doesn't help ;)

Whoa there Rainmaster, if I thought there were any Kimi fans on this forum I wouldn't have said anything :P

Yeah me too. Now I just feel bad.

:eusa_think:

Oh, is it the Alonso Sings Deal With Ferrari thread? :unsure:

:nono1:

:stinker4kz:

:yawn:

Do this increase my post counter?

Whoa there Rainmaster, if I thought there were any Kimi fans on this forum I wouldn't have said anything tongue.gif

Jokes apart, I'm a fan of his driving in that he's damn quick and very entertaining to watch, but there's no way (if he stays as he is) that he will ever compare to Schumi - and I'm only using him as a recent example, I have never been a fan of Shumi the sportsman. The bolded bit is why I think he'll never be an all time great..... No, Hamster trying to dog him in the pit lane doesn't help wink.gif

Yeah I don't actually think he's all time great material either, there's no way I can put him alongside guys like Lauda or Piquet and certainly not the likes of MS, Clark, Stewart or Senna. I'm actually pretty realistic about Kimi even though he's my favourite of the bunch, but I do feel it's my duty to defend him! :D

Yeah me too. Now I just feel bad.

I'm still upset with you about your earlier post.. :D

[

He's good, but I don't see him threatening Mikey's records

I sincerely hope not. I have bought some mint early Yes singles from Mikey's records. Last thing i need is Kimi lobbing a brick through the window.