Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

Best And Worst - Monaco

Best and Worst  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Best Drive Today

• Lewis
    • Kubica
    • Massa
    • Webber
    • Vettel
    • Barri
    • Nakajima
    • Kova
    • Sutil
    • Others
  2. 2. Worst Drive Today?

• Lewis
    • Kubica
    • Massa
    • Webber
    • Vettel
    • Barri
    • Nakajima
    • Kova
    • KIMI
    • Alonso
    • Button
    • Glock
    • Trulli
    • Nick
    • Sutil
    • Rosberg
    • Piquet Jr.
    • Fisi
    • Couthard
    • Seb B

Adrian Sutil. Absolute Brilliance Absolutely . I am gutted ..............Even though Lewis won,i'm feeling so sad at the moment. Stupid Ferrari. I think Ferrari just lost about 200million supporters here in India.

Laugh of the day though goes to a commentator on Starsports called jullian balley(i think that's his name at least)......he said "there's p daddy" when the cameras panned out to show diddy and nicole during lewis's podium celebrations.

d#ck move of the day: Fernando crashing into Nick at the Hairpin.....Nick then running over Fernando's Front wing.......Priceless.

Adrian Sutil. Absolute Brilliance Absolutely . I am gutted ..............Even though Lewis won,i'm feeling so sad at the moment. Stupid Ferrari. I think Ferrari just lost about 200million supporters here in India.

Laugh of the day though goes to a commentator on Starsports called jullian balley(i think that's his name at least)......he said "there's p daddy" when the cameras panned out to show diddy and nicole during lewis's podium celebrations.

d#ck move of the day: Fernando crashing into Nick at the Hairpin.....Nick then running over Fernando's Front wing.......Priceless.

Interesting, your from India then???

ABout losing supporters i don't think it's ferrari's rather Kimi's fault.... (though could qualfy for a racing incident)

Also People before this race, were calling for Sutil to be sacked as he underperformed, but those 5 points would have had a lasting effect just as last year in Monza(i think) where he was racing in mid pack and when he got a point last year in Fuji...

Interesting, your from India then???

ABout losing supporters i don't think it's ferrari's rather Kimi's fault.... (though could qualfy for a racing incident)

Also People before this race, were calling for Sutil to be sacked as he underperformed, but those 5 points would have had a lasting effect just as last year in Monza(i think) where he was racing in mid pack and when he got a point last year in Fuji...

I think it was Spa, there was talk then he was out-performing the car, and he certainly did today.

Hnnn... I'm not gonna talk about Kimi because it feels wrong to repeat things like a broken record (when anyways half the forum thinks the same :D )

But about Piquet, he was doing really good in the wet, and c'mon, Renault saw that even Alonso was struggling with the dry tyres, wasn't it plain obvious that Piquet would suffer more? That was a mistake in Piquet's best race of this season, so even if he wasn't brilliant he doesn't deserve being called the worst of the day.

I don't have a worst driver exactly, but I suppose in the rear DC was pretty lame and also the Toyotas along with Button didn't leave a good impression because they just stayed on the back all the time... so I'll probably go for DC.

The best is Sutil, of course, although the 8 in front all did a good - great job. Kubica and Webber for not making mistakes, Hamilton for a good drive and luck that improved his strategy, Massa for not crashing the car, Vettel drove good too (can't remember mistakes), Nakajima stayed unnoticed and grabbed points, Kova made it from the back to the 8th, and Barrichello outdrove "rainmaster" Button and got points^^

BEST: Sutil, Kubica or Lewis

WORST: Kimi and Alonso. They are World Champion and I expected a much better race from the two.

:lol::lol::lol:

But you are the best though. I'm better than the best..........Where on Earth is the thread we're looking for? ;)

No idea, but on the upside I'm best.

best: sutil -> bad luck.. T_T

worst: I was going to put kimi.. then alonso.. and finally I put piquet.. -> i didnt wanted to vote anyone.. >_<

This was one of the worst bad luck weekends I've seen, as a Finn, everything just kept going wrong. a lot of us also consider Rosberg to be a Finn too, it was a disaster.

Kubica - kept up a fine speed all along, was able to show Massa his place. A great result considering what it looked like for them yesterday.

Coulthard - keeps crashing hard. Either his reflexes are slowing down or he's just lost motivation and is there to collect the paycheck anymore. Honorable mentions go to both Renault drivers and Kimmy.

Massa at the height of his self-esteem and Kimmy needs to beat him in Qualy more often or this isn't going to turn out well.

*grumble*

This is essentially gonna be a Kimi bashing thread, and perhaps rightly so. But still be objective, Raikkonen was not trying to pass at the swimming pool section, it was a driving error (just like all the other driving errors) which led to dyer consequences for Sutil.

I do feel sorry for him but think of it this way, Kimi lost 4 points from his championship, whereas Sutil lost nothing because his drive will still be recognised as brilliant.

Force India as a team have taken a hit though...sucks for them.

EDIT: Oh and I agree AJ Sutil was best and Kimi worst.

I agree that Kimi's was just a driving error. He was simply thrown into Sutil's back. What confirmed today is that Kimi is not the best driver on wets, But you cant expect the tracks to be wet all year long. The gap Lewis has to Kimi is not too big, Ferraris have enough pace to catch Mclarens and Kimi can comeback with vengance like last season. I would like to see Lewis win the WDC this , but I fear Kimi and Kubica (coming in between) more than anyother drivers. Something tells me that Kimi was just simply not in a mood to drive today! :P

best: sutil -> bad luck.. T_T

worst: I was going to put kimi.. then alonso.. and finally I put piquet.. -> i didnt wanted to vote anyone.. >_<

Yeah Piquet is pretty much dunce of the day everyday! It's always a good bet. I honestly thought he might beat Alonso this weekend, but nope it was too much.

I wonder if Kimi will apologise to Sutil, should he apologise?

I think he already did! Let me try to search.

For those pesty ones who need proofs! :Phttp://totalf1.com/fullstory/view/260003/M...orry_for_sutil/

Kimi Raikkonen: "A very poor race for me, right from the off. There was a problem with a wheel before the start and we broke the rules, which meant I was given a drive-through penalty. During the race, my main problem was trying to get the tyres to work as well as possible. Then we decided to change the strategy as we expected it to rain again, but it didn't happen. Twice I had to change the nose after breaking the front wing. So, as you can see, a long run of things going wrong which explains the 0 points. I am sorry for Sutil, who I hit with just a few laps to go. I lost control of the car under braking coming out of the tunnel and I could do nothing to avoid him. It's a shame how things went today, as we had the potential to do well. It's true that I've lost the championship lead, but I always said the championship would be a very long one. Now we must prepare as well as possible for Canada where we will try to make up for this disappointment."

In the following link you could see how pesty some jurnos could be,http://totalf1.com/fullstory/view/260001/Raikkonen_apologies_to_Sutil/

If I were Kimi, I would have probaly told him to buzz off! What happened to Kimi and Sutil was pure racing Incident.

http://totalf1.com/fullstory/view/260001/R...ogies_to_Sutil/

to my mind,the best was sutil(his retirement was such a pity!)and maybe also hamilton.

as for the worst,fernando(who did inexplicable mistakes-the incident with heidfeld was one of the most stupid things i have ever seen :o )and of course,kimi!for god's shake what was wrong with these boys today?!

P.S:i know this post doesn't really sound like me!fernando as the worst driver and hamilton as the best?????? :blink::blink::blink: i am too objective today!!!it must be because i have been studying all day and i'm totally exhausted!so bear in mind that my brain isn't fully conscious of what i'm posting! :lol:

I think he already did! Let me try to search.

For those pesty ones who need proofs! :Phttp://totalf1.com/fullstory/view/260003/M...orry_for_sutil/

http://totalf1.com/fullstory/view/260001/R...ogies_to_Sutil/

Also, http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport...one/7419448.stm

Sutil: "It's incredible bad luck that Kimi crashed into me. He obviously didn't do it on purpose."

EDIT:

and http://uk.reuters.com/article/motorSportsN...255071920080525

Sutil: "He (Raikkonen) apologised, he is a great sportsman and a very good driver so I have to accept it. It was not on purpose and it can happen to everybody,"

Sounds like those two managed to go over the incident after the race in good (or as good as they could be, under the circumstances) spirits.

Regardless of the very bad overall performance of Raikonen, I was in awe watching him holding on to that tank slapper, long time since I saw an f1 car at those angles. Usually you either correct directly or it spins out of conrol or eventually we get an overcorrection and spinout. Would have been interesting to see how the whole thing ended up had there been some clear road ahead, looked almost like he was going for a scandinavian flick on the entry to the chichane , lol.

Regardless of the very bad overall performance of Raikonen, I was in awe watching him holding on to that tank slapper, long time since I saw an f1 car at those angles. Usually you either correct directly or it spins out of conrol or eventually we get an overcorrection and spinout. Would have been interesting to see how the whole thing ended up had there been some clear road ahead, looked almost like he was going for a scandinavian flick on the entry to the chichane , lol.

I agree 100% - his car control was awesome

I agree 100% - his car control was awesome

Yes, especially his abilty for keeping his cars off the barriers and take out only the guy in front of him! :P

Just Joking. Kimi wil be back on form soon.

Guys, the problem with kimi is not how he did today but he was outpaced by his team mate in the last 2 races, and by far. I think he must change his beer -maybe if he taste so,e brazilian beer... Soory Kimi fans but Felipe is faster, and if you are slower than your team mate in Monaco...
Sure, if you forget all of last season and the fact Kimi got the fastest lap here. He drove a bad race but he was by no means 'outpaced'.

I wonder if Kimi will apologise to Sutil, should he apologise?

It's good that Kimi did say sorry, I would expect nothing less of a World Champion.

What happened to the poor lad was just a racing incident - I accept it was terrible and whine whine whine, but that's racing and one must always expect the unexpected - Can you remember when damon hill nearly won for Arrows

Exactly.

I'm the best!

Oh crap wrong thread again :D

:lol:

WORST: Kimi and Alonso. They are World Champion and I expected a much better race from the two.

I agree 100% with that.

I agree that Kimi's was just a driving error. He was simply thrown into Sutil's back. What confirmed today is that Kimi is not the best driver on wets, But you cant expect the tracks to be wet all year long. The gap Lewis has to Kimi is not too big, Ferraris have enough pace to catch Mclarens and Kimi can comeback with vengance like last season. I would like to see Lewis win the WDC this , but I fear Kimi and Kubica (coming in between) more than anyother drivers. Something tells me that Kimi was just simply not in a mood to drive today! :P

I still thought that Kimi is better than Felipe in the wet. Maybe I will have to re think that.

Yeah Piquet is pretty much dunce of the day everyday! It's always a good bet. I honestly thought he might beat Alonso this weekend, but nope it was too much.

I didn't. You would have got some good odds on that Muzza :D

Good on Kimi I say!

Agree.

Hey! Just everyone lay off Piquet and DC. Piquet is just a rookie in a dog of a car(put him in a williams and he'll be scoring points finishes) where as DC is giving it his all in every race.

Nelsinho is a rookie your right, but more is expected of a rookie in this day and age.

David has earnt the respect from most to be given the benefit of the doubt. But it's only a matter of time before people won't give him that.