Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

Best And Worst - Monaco

Best and Worst  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Best Drive Today

• Lewis
    • Kubica
    • Massa
    • Webber
    • Vettel
    • Barri
    • Nakajima
    • Kova
    • Sutil
    • Others
  2. 2. Worst Drive Today?

• Lewis
    • Kubica
    • Massa
    • Webber
    • Vettel
    • Barri
    • Nakajima
    • Kova
    • KIMI
    • Alonso
    • Button
    • Glock
    • Trulli
    • Nick
    • Sutil
    • Rosberg
    • Piquet Jr.
    • Fisi
    • Couthard
    • Seb B

Contrary to what everyone else thinlks, I think this race was very good for Kimi. He seems to have relaxed a little the last few races, he was'nt himself.... boy oh boy, can't wait for the next races....

Contrary to what everyone else thinlks, I think this race was very good for Kimi. He seems to have relaxed a little the last few races, he was'nt himself.... boy oh boy, can't wait for the next races....

If Kimi relaxed anymore he would fall asleep!!!!

But I understand what you are saying Brad, Kimi seems to have taken it easier than his normal standard easy over the last couple of GP's, maybe he is just bored and wanted to make the Championship a little closer :P

Felipe definately feels better now that Kimi has let him catch up :P

But I understand what you are saying Brad, Kimi seems to have taken it easier than his normal standard easy over the last couple of GP's, maybe he is just bored and wanted to make the Championship a little closer :P

:lol:

I'm trying to tell ppl that, but they don't believe me!!!! :lol::lol:

I think everyone getting at Kimi for two mediocre races is pretty fair-weather to be honest. He does seem to be going through a bad period but when you remember that we've had all of the 'Felipe' tracks save Brazil this season and that Kimi has admitted he just can't get the one lap pace out of this car I think it's understandable. He's still likely to be odds-on favorite for the championship and certainly is in my books.

Owned Kimi all weekend? The only reason he was faster in the early qually sessions was because he did more laps. Kimi was faster in all three practice sessions and set the fastest lap of the race. It's only his mistakes that cost him: two slips in the race as opposed to one and a bad first sector on his final Q3 lap that meant he missed pole by 0.038. Kimi drove a bad race but really, let's keep this in perspective.

to my mind,the best was sutil(his retirement was such a pity!)and maybe also hamilton.

as for the worst,fernando(who did inexplicable mistakes-the incident with heidfeld was one of the most stupid things i have ever seen :o )and of course,kimi!for god's shake what was wrong with these boys today?!

P.S:i know this post doesn't really sound like me!fernando as the worst driver and hamilton as the best?????? :blink::blink::blink: i am too objective today!!!it must be because i have been studying all day and i'm totally exhausted!so bear in mind that my brain isn't fully conscious of what i'm posting! :lol:

Great post Angie! Nando will come good next time again.

Also, http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport...one/7419448.stm

Sutil: "It's incredible bad luck that Kimi crashed into me. He obviously didn't do it on purpose."

EDIT:

and http://uk.reuters.com/article/motorSportsN...255071920080525

Sutil: "He (Raikkonen) apologised, he is a great sportsman and a very good driver so I have to accept it. It was not on purpose and it can happen to everybody,"

Sounds like those two managed to go over the incident after the race in good (or as good as they could be, under the circumstances) spirits.

Cheers! Post more often.

:lol: He has them all riiiiight where he wants them, eh Brad? :P

Worst: Kimi/ Heikki / Alonso

Best : Flawless drive from Sutil & Kubica ...& Mark Weber & Nakijama ..even Massa(with s##t strategy) & Hamilton did well!

Owned Kimi all weekend? The only reason he was faster in the early qually sessions was because he did more laps. Kimi was faster in all three practice sessions and set the fastest lap of the race. It's only his mistakes that cost him: two slips in the race as opposed to one and a bad first sector on his final Q3 lap that meant he missed pole by 0.038. Kimi drove a bad race but really, let's keep this in perspective.

Massa has outqualified KR 5 to 1 this year.!!!!!!!!!!

Forgive everyone's mistakes and they all would be world champions wouldn't they!!!!!!!!

Best: Webber, Sutil, Kubica

Worst: Kimi, Alonso, Heidfeld

Sutil, Kubica, Webber, Nakajima, Hamilton were all good.

Kimi, Alonso were disappointing.

At the beginning I thought Massa had it in the bag, then I thought Kubica did. Lewis recovered well from his little crash to finish ahead of them both. OK maybe he was lucky, but being able to turn around from a mistake and make the most of the situation you find yourself in is a skill in itself, and one which Lewis seems to be particularly good at.

The two champions were by far the worst, while Webber and Kubica had strong drives and Sutil did well to keep it on the right parts of the track despite overtaking under yellow flags.

Massa has outqualified KR 5 to 1 this year.!!!!!!!!!!

Forgive everyone's mistakes and they all would be world champions wouldn't they!!!!!!!!

Well, first, one of those is due to car failure, second, Kimi is having trouble heating the rears over one lap and generally runs a little more fuel than Massa. Not exactly a statement of outright speed. As the races get warmer and the car is developed it'll move away from Massa in qualifying, of that I'm certain. Third, and most perplexing of all your statements... no they wouldn't.

Senna won in the days of the "best out of 11" B* era despite making dumb mistakes at Monaco and Monza but got rewarded still due to the stupid points rule and Prost's engine failure at Monza.

But at least he wasn't so bad as Mike "1 victory to 4" Hawthorne.

The worst WDCs were, are and will be Hawthorne 58, Senna 88 and Rosberg 82.

There is no such thing as a bad world champion. If a guy takes the title, he generally does earn it. A low points tally does not mean he didnt earn it, as it could also be said his opponents arguably did not do better either. When you look at a championship, often the telling results are what happened in the races that they didn\'t win.

There is no such thing as a bad world champion. If a guy takes the title, he generally does earn it. A low points tally does not mean he didnt earn it, as it could also be said his opponents arguably did not do better either. When you look at a championship, often the telling results are what happened in the races that they didn\'t win.

nicely put

Senna won in the days of the "best out of 11" B* era despite making dumb mistakes at Monaco and Monza but got rewarded still due to the stupid points rule and Prost's engine failure at Monza.

But at least he wasn't so bad as Mike "1 victory to 4" Hawthorne.

The worst WDCs were, are and will be Hawthorne 58, Senna 88 and Rosberg 82.

You make a lot of good posts about history and technology. That was not one of them :D

You make a lot of good posts about history and technology. That was not one of them :D

Hey, he made a post about Senna without using the words 'god' 'immortal' 'peerless'. That counts for something.

Hey, he made a post about Senna without using the words 'god' 'immortal' 'peerless'. That counts for something.

Yeah poor vocabulary :D