Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

92nd Indy 500

I guarantee if Tomas Scheckter did not retire with a broken driveshaft, he would've won the Indy 500. His car was so damn good, and he was just holding back for the finish.

Congratulations to Scott Dixon!

That was a pretty entertaining race. Not great, but good.

Also, a pat on the back to Vitor Meira; single car team with no money finishing second is always good. I was hoping for a National Guard win on Memorial Day weekend, but he's gotta be proud of what he did.

All in all, a good race. It was missing two things: Danica beating up Ryan Briscoe, and Tomas Scheckter's late race charge he was planning.

You know there are such things as Instant Messenger programs, right? Also, why is this in F1 discussion?

I will now say the same to you in every F1 thread you post in. We could talk about any of this stuff over IM. Just because you don't like IndyCar and don't want to talk about it doesn't mean it needs to be discussed in private.

And yeah, this doesn't belong in F1, it belongs in "Better than F1."

First half was too much preparation for the 2nd half.

It would have been better had it been the Indy 250.

I disagree. I think the second half was better than the first, but the first was interesting enough.

One thing I'd like them to look into for the new car in 2011, however, is the cars being able to "draft" a little more. It seemed that whenever you got a run on someone, you'd fall back as easy as you caught up. If Marco could've stayed behind Vitor, they would've caught Dixon. And if Dixon wasn't getting a tow off the lapped cars, it may have been different.

it belongs in "Better than F1."

:laughing:

Go discuss your oval garbage in the "Better than F1" section then. What are you even doing browsing this part?

:laughing:

Go discuss your oval garbage in the "Better than F1" section then. What are you even doing browsing this part?

I will. And you can discuss two-hour parades of cars that drive themselves right here. And I'll be sure not to read it, because I just don't care enough about my series is better than your's debates.

Cuz they all suck.

I was just playing around with the F1 fans who hate ovals. Seems one of them took it the wrong way. God forbid I like ovals more than races with no passing.

Why can't we all just get along *wipes tears away*.

Seriously though, I would've watched the other race, but I don't have the Sky sports package which costs more. Oh well.

I will now say the same to you in every F1 thread you post in. We could talk about any of this stuff over IM. Just because you don't like IndyCar and don't want to talk about it doesn't mean it needs to be discussed in private.

And yeah, this doesn't belong in F1, it belongs in "Better than F1."

My point was more that it was one guy posting with himself. I'm not sure where you got the idea I don't like Indy Car from, you seem very quick to jump to conclusions. This forum is for discussions, sure, but it's not good for live ones.

I was just playing around with the F1 fans who hate ovals. Seems one of them took it the wrong way. God forbid I like ovals more than races with no passing.

Elizabeth's post was perfectly fine, this thread doesn't belong in this section. But you had to act like a troll about it and I, apparently, had to guess that it you were just "playing around".

I'm sorry for taking such an explicit (and extremely funny) joke the wrong way.

Why can't we all just get along *wipes tears away*.

Seriously though, I would've watched the other race, but I don't have the Sky sports package which costs more. Oh well.

Well, if you weren't an idiot, you would've seen that Honda broadcast the race live on their website ;)

My point was more that it was one guy posting with himself. I'm not sure where you got the idea I don't like Indy Car from, you seem very quick to jump to conclusions. This forum is for discussions, sure, but it's not good for live ones.

Sorry, I've been really reacting harshly to people here lately. I need to, like Danica Patrick, cool down a bit. I'm taking this place too seriously. I think it's time for a break.

Elizabeth's post was perfectly fine, this thread doesn't belong in this section. But you had to act like a troll about it and I, apparently, had to guess that it you were just "playing around".

I'm sorry for taking such an explicit (and extremely funny) joke the wrong way.

No, it doesn't. But did I create the thread? No. Do I have the power to move it? No. So don't bitch at me, honey.

I was "playing around" with the members I actually like, not assheads like you, so don't worry, no love lost.

Yeah, I'm sorry too.

No, it doesn't. But did I create the thread? No. Do I have the power to move it? No. So don't bitch at me, honey.

Are you retarded? No one asked you to move it, no one asked YOU why this thread was posted here, and no one bitched at you either. It amazes me how someone can be so c#cky AND insecure at the same time. You need a psychiatrist, honey.

Are you retarded? No one asked you to move it, no one asked YOU why this thread was posted here, and no one bitched at you either. It amazes me how someone can be so c#cky AND insecure at the same time. You need a psychiatrist, honey.

:lol: Don't worry, honey, I've seen 17 in the last hour, and I don't start taking the pills until tomorrow.

Well, if you weren't an idiot, you would've seen that Honda broadcast the race live on their website ;)

Honda have a website?! No seriously though, I'd never think of going to Honda's website for anything, and I don't care that much to actually look for it on the internet :lol:

If I'd really wanted to watch it, I'd have watched it.

Anyway after reading through this thread I feel hungry. I think I'll have some honey.

You shouldn't mind Eric, he is in fact retarded. My advice: don't provoke him.

Sorry, I've been really reacting harshly to people here lately. I need to, like Danica Patrick, cool down a bit. I'm taking this place too seriously. I think it's time for a break
That's cool, I honestly prefer you to Danica Patrick any day of the week. For all I know you're a better driver too.