Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Italian Press Hails Monaco Master Hamilton

Excellent! Alienating 2 sets of driver's fans in one fell swoop, I'm impressed. I reckon you go for 4 next time :lol:

We (Alonso fans) are already alienated and it will last long like today's women make-up. :huh:

Funnily enough, Alonso has the skin of a champion He must moisturise well.

Ok, ok...

It will last long like today's kids chewing gum. :mf_tongue:

You hate FA, you should know why. Maybe you love God as much as you hate him? Forgive the guy and forgive us ABF's if you don't mind.

BTW, I don't hate Hamilton, I know it is hard to understand for you.

Abbas, Hamilton won the race because he drove consistently with a quite heavy car but he was lucky as well. You don't need to read an article you need to watch the race. Believe it or not, Italian press are hailing him and McLaren because they are kicking Ferrari/Kimi/Massa in their arses that way.

Yes Alehop.

He was lucky not to colide with anyone,

he was lucky not to hit the barrier too hard,

he was lucky he didnt hit the barrier again,

he was lucky he had a heavier car and still didnt try anything stupid,

he was lucky he won the race,

he was lucky he was caught kissing Nicole like no one saw them,

he was lucky his family always travels with him,

he was lucky his father is his manager,

he is lucky he is in F1.

he is lucky that he is black,

he is lucky he is rich.

Bull crap. He worked hard for all that.

Yes Alehop.

he is lucky he is in F1.

he is lucky he is rich.

can you believe this? a FA's fan talking about a lucky driver, it looks like they don't know Alonso the luckiest driver on earth.

Are you losing your marbles or something schumikonen? from what I can gather, Abbas is a fan of Lewis, he is actually making a sarcastic post to take the mick out of people bashing lewis for being Lucky. Or did you just skip the facts so that you had the chance to get in another one of your oh so inspired anti-alonso comments?

Yes Alehop.

he is lucky he is in F1.

he is lucky he is rich.

I think you know I'm quite right and all these he is lucky... he was lucky... are nothing I've said about neither the race nor Hamilton.

And yes, he worked hard but he made a mistake that helped him win in the end, he was lucky the SC helped him close the gap. It doesn't mean he is 1st in the WDC for all that but to be frank I think he did a much better race in Turkey even though he didn't win.

Yeah he's been awesome in all sorts of races this year as always! :lol:

I don't think the safety car helped him so much though. He was far quicker than the others overall. Perhaps without it he would only have lost a 20s lead when the safety car next came out. Kubica had the chance to close up to him near the end but couldn't.

I think you know I'm quite right and all these he is lucky... he was lucky... are nothing I've said about neither the race nor Hamilton.

And yes, he worked hard but he made a mistake that helped him win in the end, he was lucky the SC helped him close the gap. It doesn't mean he is 1st in the WDC for all that but to be frank I think he did a much better race in Turkey even though he didn't win.

Its not a secrete that he was lucky, even Ron admits, but what I have noticed that many Lewis bashers just look for one weakness. Don't you see, Lewis was fueled more heavily than others for most of the time, and its quite difficult to keep the car's arse on the road. After one mistake he kept it all together and pushed consistently for most of the time.

Anyways.....I love to pull your leg! :P

Comon Alehop, we miss Shane that much! :D

On an Italian internet portal. Media are picking up on the fact that all is not well in the red house.

Admittedly it's a comment piece rather than hard news but the reporter is basing his conclusions on the following facts:

1. Massa is exclusively benefiting from the services and expertise of Schumacher. Officially he is a 'consultant' to the whole team but KR doesn't give a toss what MS says so he has morphed into Massa's 'personal coach'.

2. KR, and to an extent the team as gathered from Baldisserri's comments, are miffed that FM did not put up much of a fight to hold off LH in Turkey which cost them a 1-2 finish. The reporter is attributing this to a 'veiled advice' by MS to FM.

3. At the Monaco start, FM was more concerned with KR than with LH resulting in the latter overhauling Kimi and almost had the jump on FM himself. Again, the reporter is attributing this to specific, though strictly unofficial 'advice' by MS.

Picked up on another forum

B)

B)

It looks like Kimi has to beat both MS and Massa....

the purity of the man they call the Iceman, no team orders, which allow Massa to take points of him. Only a guy with the slyness of a fox like Micheal can give Massa such crude advice as not to hold up Lewis etc etc...

It looks like Kimi has to beat both MS and Massa....

the purity of the man they call the Iceman, no team orders, which allow Massa to take points of him. Only a guy with the slyness of a fox like Micheal can give Massa such crude advice as not to hold up Lewis etc etc...

Oh please stop Brad, I am trying to hard to resist wind ups, but you're not making life easy for me! :lol:

Oh please stop Brad, I am trying to hard to resist wind ups, but you're not making life easy for me! :lol:

Did you read the points Fedup posted, or did you just saw my nick and read my post :P

Did you read the points Fedup posted, or did you just saw my nick and read my post :P

I did read them and pretty much discarded them straight away, after all they are from another forum :whistling:

I did read them and pretty much discarded them straight away, after all they are from another forum :whistling:

Fedup's points are from another forum...Is'nt that GREAT :D

Yeah well I think I said the same as that reporter after Turkey. I suspect he's right about Turkey, not sure about Monaco though - I didn't notice Massa's blocking Kimi at the start.

Yeah well I think I said the same as that reporter after Turkey. I suspect he's right about Turkey, not sure about Monaco though - I didn't notice Massa's blocking Kimi at the start.

Massa moved right in front of Kimi which allowed Hamilton to ovetake him.... I knew right from the beginning that bloody Barzilian was going to do it!

Yeah, sorry, I was talking about Fed Up's points :lol:

good! let us not mistake poster's posting the same points over and over... and you know who I'm talking 'bout!

:lol:

Kimi had a comfortable gap and now Lewis Hamilton is leading the WDC. That's the problem and unless Kimi get focused on the title, like he did well last year, we'll see a lot of comments like that about the scuderia. Is Massa good enough to beat Kimi in a whole season? I don't think so but if he did it I would have to admit he's not the weak driver I thought he was. Last year fights between Alonso and Hamilton helped Kimi win the title and this year things have swapped. They know it in Ferrari but they have to wait a few races before they pick a number 1.

Yes and, hilariously, the better Massa does the harder it will be for them to back a winner, so the worse the team will do. :lol:

Kimi had a comfortable gap and now Lewis Hamilton is leading the WDC. That's the problem and unless Kimi get focused on the title, like he did well last year, we'll see a lot of comments like that about the scuderia. Is Massa good enough to beat Kimi in a whole season? I don't think so but if he did it I would have to admit he's not the weak driver I thought he was. Last year fights between Alonso and Hamilton helped Kimi win the title and this year things have swapped. They know it in Ferrari but they have to wait a few races before they pick a number 1.

I get the feeling that if Michael had been still running a ferrari, he would be leading the WDC standings by a healthy margin. Ferrari has won 4 out of 6 races, 3 of those being a 1-2, and yet they are 2nd in the WDCs!

Kimi is a great racer, but I get the feeling that he has lost some of his fire since 2005. I mean, while watching te race this weekend I was thinking- is this the same guy that won Suzuka 05? I am not bashing him, just saying that perhaps he has lost his interest in F1 and is just going through the notions. Meanwhile I think, that as odious as comparisons are, Schumi in the same car would have handily won last year and would be ahead this one.

Perhaps that is why there are so many Fernando to Ferrari rumours going around

1. Massa is exclusively benefiting from the services and expertise of Schumacher. Officially he is a 'consultant' to the whole team but KR doesn't give a toss what MS says so he has morphed into Massa's 'personal coach'.

2. KR, and to an extent the team as gathered from Baldisserri's comments, are miffed that FM did not put up much of a fight to hold off LH in Turkey which cost them a 1-2 finish. The reporter is attributing this to a 'veiled advice' by MS to FM.

3. At the Monaco start, FM was more concerned with KR than with LH resulting in the latter overhauling Kimi and almost had the jump on FM himself. Again, the reporter is attributing this to specific, though strictly unofficial 'advice' by MS.

B)

I have to say, such comments are getting to be a bit too conspiratory (apart from 1, but that's just how Kimi is, I don't see him caring at all what Schumi might have to say to him. That may be a bit unfortunate, since Schumi certainly would have great pointers to give out, but on the other hand, that mentality makes Kimi who he is, and at least I like him for that). Certainly Massa wants to beat Kimi, but I can't see any reason whatsoever for him to "help" Lewis beat Kimi too (as the comments above seem to suggest). He can't possibly know at this stage of the season, who is the biggest threat to him in the WDC come Brazil. If it was Lewis, then his actions (assuming the person making the comments was right) would've been outright stupid: he would've cost his team valuable points -and- helped his biggest threat to fight for the title. I don't think even Massa is that stupid, and certainly Schumi isn't.

Were the comments true, that would imply a very poor self-confidence on Massa's part, and I don't think such a driver would make it this far on his career.

Kimi is a great racer, but I get the feeling that he has lost some of his fire since 2005.

I think Kimi just isn't the type of driver that Schumi was, trying (and enjoying) to dominate the sport. Kimi loses focus the moment he has a "one race buffer" in the WDC. Therefore he will never win the championship in a Schumi-style, rather, he will always be fighting for it in the last races.

Let's see how the next few races will go, I assume we will see a much more focused Kimi.

I get the feeling that if Michael had been still running a ferrari, he would be leading the WDC standings by a healthy margin. Ferrari has won 4 out of 6 races, 3 of those being a 1-2, and yet they are 2nd in the WDCs!

Kimi is a great racer, but I get the feeling that he has lost some of his fire since 2005. I mean, while watching te race this weekend I was thinking- is this the same guy that won Suzuka 05? I am not bashing him, just saying that perhaps he has lost his interest in F1 and is just going through the notions. Meanwhile I think, that as odious as comparisons are, Schumi in the same car would have handily won last year and would be ahead this one.

Perhaps that is why there are so many Fernando to Ferrari rumours going around

I have thought the same myself, he always looked quicker when in a Mclaren!