Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Italian Press Hails Monaco Master Hamilton

No, but I miss Shane. He left soon after I joined the forum but I miss him. :byebye:

BTW, I never was Shane's p_ss_! :angry:

:lol:

:P you should invite him Alehop! I am sure he is lurking around now and then! :P

However Cav, you are forgetting the fact that he took 6 wins, and was one of the few title contenders to keep completely keep out of the spygate drama. As the saying goes, all you gotta do is keep your head when those around you are losing theirs. I accept Kimi may have been lucky in the last race, but as I said when defending Alonso, no driver can win an entire championship by luck, they have to step up to the plate and take it. McLaren screwed up, and Kimi punished them, therefore he deserved to win the title.

Umm Shane, 3 of the 4 title contenders kept out of the spygate drama. What I mean is there can be 4 drivers equally deserving, and one of them might win the championship. That's F1 as it is now. Which is why I don't find Murray's idea's all that bad.

No, but I miss Shane. He left soon after I joined the forum but I miss him. :byebye:

BTW, I never was Shane's p_ss_! :angry:

Ahhh se

I still feel a bit cornered. :itsok:

No, seriously, you're right.

did you cry? Alonso fans do have the reputation of crying :P !

Mommy they make fun of me! :lol:

I just find all the post season revisionism annoying. He won the world title on a fluky last race, and suddenly, he is the 'deserving' champion and everyone else isn't. Championships are often decided on random factors out of the hands of drivers, they aren't always won convincingly. Winning a championship because Mclaren screwed themselves is hardly something he should get credit for. People have a mental weighing scale due to their short term memories, the most recent event counts for the most :S

Why did'nt Massa in the sister Ferrari step up to the plate when Mclaren screwed themselves?

oh, I forgot, they favoured Kimi... <_<

Anyone free to type up a twenty word (or less) synposis of what the farck you lot are all talking about? Go away for 24hours and threads grow faster than jacks beanstalk.

Anyone free to type up a twenty word (or less) synposis of what the farck you lot are all talking about? Go away for 24hours and threads grow faster than jacks beanstalk.

praise for hamilton. massa being drilled, praise for hamilton again, Cav speaks, praise for hamilton, me defending kimi again for the uptheenth time, moral support from Rainmaster and co, praise for hamilton again, massa is a dumbass, imagine the smell of the underwear massa had after his wins, Cav blows some steam, some suprising support from Silver Arrows, Alonso is a crybaby again, you being too lazy to read the thread pages asking this funny question...

everyday TF1 stuff I guess

Don't forget also that Kimi is a bit of a party animal. There is an article that states Kimi was too busy too-ing and fro-ing between a yatch and a DC's hotel all weekend. Kimi just wasn't committed last weekend.

As for Massa, he is one hungry F1 driver (small but hungry). All those years in the shadow of Schuey would make any driver mad as hell. Did he let Hamilton through?....yeah right.

praise for hamilton. massa being drilled, praise for hamilton again, Cav speaks, praise for hamilton, me defending kimi again for the uptheenth time, moral support from Rainmaster and co, praise for hamilton again, massa is a dumbass, imagine the smell of the underwear massa had after his wins, Cav blows some steam, some suprising support from Silver Arrows, Alonso is a crybaby again, you being too lazy to read the thread pages asking this funny question...

everyday TF1 stuff I guess

Don't forget also that Kimi is a bit of a party animal. There is an article that states Kimi was too busy too-ing and fro-ing between a yatch and a DC's hotel all weekend. Kimi just wasn't committed last weekend.

Indeed, no smoke without fire as they say. FIArrarikonen seriously needs to up his game, though he can depend on the Ferrari International Assistance for some extra ;);) support, as we saw in Monaco when he wasn't sent to the back of the grid.

Useless fact: Kill-Me is the only driver to have driven for both the biggest cheats in F1, Ferrari and Mclaren.

Indeed, no smoke without fire as they say. FIArrarikonen seriously needs to up his game, though he can depend on the Ferrari International Assistance for some extra ;);) support, as we saw in Monaco when he wasn't sent to the back of the grid.

Useless fact: Kill-Me is the only driver to have driven for both the biggest cheats in F1, Ferrari and Mclaren.

So finally you have opend your eyes?

What about Alonso? He drove for both Mclaren and Renault! :P

You know, since Schumi retired, you've been like a dog with no d!ck :lol:

Your post and your sig read like a bizarre proposition! I feel strangely jealous of Cav... :(

Your post and your sig read like a bizarre proposition! I feel strangely jealous of Cav... :(

Don't worry, there's nothing to be jealous of, I just know you prefer blunt propositions to bizarre propositions :whistling:

As far as I know, it wasn't that Kimi drove over to the yacht to party, but some of the rooms were rented out to his fans for some ridiculous amount of money, and the contract stated that Kimi will be stopping by the yacht every day. I don't think Kimi was too thrilled about that, though I would imagine that he had the option to decline making any such deals (about renting rooms to fans and going over to see them regularly) if he really had wanted to. In any case, he can't blame anyone else but himself for that, if it indeed had something to do with his performance (I doubt he would use that as an excuse anyway).

Agreed. We live in a conspiracy obsessed era. (By the way, i bet you are Michael Scumacher in disguise, doing the rounds on F1 websites to try and dispel the conspiracy myth, hmmm?)

I dont think Michael would even dignify it with an answer in all honesty

I may dislike Ferrari and Schumi, but unlike Cav I have the power of objectivity, and that power told me that the conspiracy theory was just crap.

I dont think Michael would even dignify it with an answer in all honesty

Oh come on Shane, i mean Michael, don't be like that.

Hmm so you are joining cavallino in the childish games eh? there is clearly something mentally wrong with the pair of you, so I am not even going to dignify you with an answer, however as you clearly are mentally impared as to the true meaning of my post, I will spell it out for you...

Michael would not dignify the conspiracy with an answer because he knows that it is rediculous.

No anti-michael, no anti-ferrari just a comment on how stupid the conspiracy really is.

You following me now, or do I need to start reading satire for dummies?

In post 96 i agreed with you, paranoid head. My Schumacher joke was laughing with you, not at you. Sadly, it was lost in your need to respond with aggressive petulance.

I don't think that insulting me is the way to go. Insult Cavallino by all means; he really doesn't give a sh!t.

I just assumed you joined the party of accusing me of being someone else to wind me up. If that was not your goal I apologise, but in future just leave it out of your posts please, I have already put cav on ignore because it bugged the hell out of me and I have no wish to flame anyone.

I just assumed you joined the party of accusing me of being someone else to wind me up. If that was not your goal I apologise, but in future just leave it out of your posts please, I have already put cav on ignore because it bugged the hell out of me and I have no wish to flame anyone.

Okay Shane.

So.....Shane, now that attacks on me in the other thread seems clear....

Hey shane.... you sissy

So.....Shane, now that attacks on me in the other thread seems clear....

Oh no, it's just because you're easy game :whistling::lol: