Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

The Usual Suspects - The W#nker Nations

Funds, and military support are a totally different matter. Please don\'t tell me you are in the portion of yanks that are seriously dumb enough to think this war is about helping iraq, because if you believe that it is truly an insult to your intelligence.

So you admit that we do help nations?

I never have given my opinion about the cause of Iraq war in a recent capacity.

Every western country in the world helps out other countries when they are in need. For example alot of countries offered alot of money to the US government after Katrina but for some reason they refused to accept it. Even after a cyclone which happened in the North East of Queensland and had claimed 0 lives the Australian government was offered money from at least a dozen countries. Though i did hate that cyclone as it wiped out a large large amount of out banana crops. Banana got really expensive the next year. Who likes paying $10 a kilo for banana's, certainly not me :D

Every western country in the world helps out other countries when they are in need. For example alot of countries offered alot of money to the US government after Katrina but for some reason they refused to accept it. Even after a cyclone which happened in the North East of Queensland and had claimed 0 lives the Australian government was offered money from at least a dozen countries. Though i did hate that cyclone as it wiped out a large large amount of out banana crops. Banana got really expensive the next year. Who likes paying $10 a kilo for banana's, certainly not me :D

Simple solution: don't eat bananas. :P

So you admit that we do help nations?

Financially yes, militarily no.

The point I was trying to make is that the government of the US is trying to mask the real reasons of the Iraq war, and because of 911 a scary amount of Americans actually believe them.

I believe them. I hope America invades more countries, as long as someone competent is in charge next time.

I believe them. I hope America invades more countries, as long as someone competent is in charge next time.

I hope they invade that particular country or countries when you have gone to one of those countries for a holiday and get caught in the middle of a war and witness how s##tty it is. :P

I hope they invade that particular country or countries when you have gone to one of those countries for a holiday and get caught in the middle of a war and witness how s##tty it is. :P

We could just give them Muzza's uni address and say he's got 'stuff'. After all, he is surrounded by students and so that limits the collateral damage :whistling::lol:

:lol: He wouldn't bomb me. If only I believed in God, could play the guitar and looked different, I could pass for Tony Blair.

:lol: He wouldn't bomb me. If only I believed in God, could play the guitar and looked different, I could pass for Tony Blair.

You believe in God, but you don't know it just yet.

:rolleyes:

You believe in God, but you don't know it just yet.

:rolleyes:

You remind me of John Locke, the character I mean, off Lost. Just thought you should know.

I don't think this is the reason at all. Look at the other countries on the list that have refused to sign this agreement. China and Pakistan.Those are big enough reasons considering the relationship India has with China and Pakistan. Not saying it is right but I understand India's stand.

I completely agree ... I think its must for India ..considering it had highest casualties(AFAIK) in 2007 cause by terrorists :(

You remind me of John Locke, the character I mean, off Lost. Just thought you should know.

I don't wach TV very much. I heard about Lost but never saw it. I have read about John Locke on the wiki and I'm a bit like that. :)

I'm sorry, who now ?????? :lol:

Did you mean Tony Bennett??

I don't wach TV very much. I heard about Lost but never saw it. I have read about John Locke on the wiki and I'm a bit like that. :)

lost-locke.jpg

So you are as bald as Andr