Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grabthaw the Hammerslayer

Soooo How Is The Maxster Going To Fare On 3/6?

Soooo how is the Maxster going to fare on 3/6?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Vill he stay or vill he go?

• He vill remain supreme commander of ze AxIs Forces - FIA
    • He vill be shoved into a corner for a while doing FIA stuff & then retire
    • He vill quit
    • He vill be voted out
    • Who's Max?
    • Who cares?
    • Blah, blah, Max, blah

I reckon he will stay :( , albeit by a slim margin and the resultant arguments will cause a split in the FIA

He is more like a dictator than a good leader. I hope he gets kicked out, but I am sure he will end his term.

Well I think eel stay too, becuase he is a bloody good politician and the system favours him.

However I reckon his duties and responsibilities will be reduced a fair whack. Then the FIA will tear itself apart. Bernie will rub his hands together at this moment.

Then the universe will end.

I hope he will go. I don\'t feel his indiscretion was particularly bad, but for a figure in such a huge role, you have to be able to command respect, and I feel this has dented mosely in that sence.

On a personal note, I hope to see him go because he is both biased, and I feel his reforms of the aerodynamic and engine rules have screwed things up in Formula 1. I hope someone comes in with no previous involvement in F1 because if Todt was appointed he would have a hard time convincing anyone who doesn\'t support or work for Ferrari that he was being fair and equitable. Nobody with a vested interest in any of the teams should be in a role like that, simple as.

I just hope the voting is done on the basis of his ability to command respect and lead, not on the supposed nazi connotations, which I feel are not provable

He will stay. His position could be more nominal though.

I agree. And I hope he does stay.

The way bernie has been talking to the press recently tells me he is ready for an all out war, indicating he may want max gone. As much as I dispise bernie, he is not a good person to cross, and for the sake of the sport I seriously hope that a war doesnt erupt between the 2, because a war of personalities as strong willed, and perhaps even arrogant as Max and Bernie can only cause bloodshed, and unfortunately Formula 1 would suffer from a war far more than Max or Bernie themselves would.

As naive as this may sound, lets hope that whatever is decided ends this matter, so that we can carry on with what we love. Formula 1

I think he will stay. I don't really care what he did and with whom he did it. I find it kind of funny that this becomes a scandal but I am hoping he gets voted out. I don't think he should be voted out for this but he has done so many bad things for F1 and let Bernie just bulldoze the sport into the ground that I really don't care why he is voted out.

If a sex "scandal" is needed for Max to be thrown out then let me know and I will bring the hookers and cocaine.

In the end it's Karma and we will just have to see what happens.

I think he will stay. I don't really care what he did and with whom he did it. I find it kind of funny that this becomes a scandal but I am hoping he gets voted out. I don't think he should be voted out for this but he has done so many bad things for F1 and let Bernie just bulldoze the sport into the ground that I really don't care why he is voted out.

If a sex "scandal" is needed for Max to be thrown out then let me know and I will bring the hookers and cocaine.

In the end it's Karma and we will just have to see what happens.

Now you are talking, F1 FANatic! Bravo!

But Max does not use Cocaine! He just needs a cup of tea! :P

I was torn between the last 2 options. I opted for the last. I hope he does quit / get voted out - it's just that he'll be able to claim that it's all over this silly news of the world crap. I'd rather he was just voted out for being a press-courting, incompetent.

Can't wait for his next incarnation as MP for some backwater constituency.

Sod Max.

EDIT

Sutil did well though didn't he.

;)

I was torn between the last 2 options. I opted for the last. I hope he does quit / get voted out - it's just that he'll be able to claim that it's all over this silly news of the world crap. I'd rather he was just voted out for being a press-courting, incompetent.

Can't wait for his next incarnation as MP for some backwater constituency.

Sod Max.

EDIT

Sutil did well though didn't he.

;)

Indeed :lol:

Sutil did really well, then stupidly decided to brake-test Kimi. What was he thinking ???? :whistling:

Strangely I go on holiday on the 3rd, off to Spain, via Paris, so if anyone would like rotten veg to be thrown in the general direction of the FIA, please forward it all to my house. I would be only too happy to oblige :)

Strangely I go on holiday on the 3rd, off to Spain, via Paris, so if anyone would like rotten veg to be thrown in the general direction of the FIA, please forward it all to my house. I would be only too happy to oblige :)

Nah better not the FIA might seek revenge, but can I throw some stuff at your house anyway? :D

Nah better not the FIA might seek revenge, but can I throw some stuff at your house anyway? :D

Can I bring the eggs? :D

I hope he goes. Not because of his sexual endeavours, but because I feel he's damaging to the sport. What he's been exposed doing simply provides the political leverage his opponents need to oust him. That's the game of politics.

I think he will stay though. The thought runs shivers down my spine, because if he does come out trumps, it means he has a tighter grip on power than I previously dared imagine....

I think he's going out honestly. And it's a scary, horrible precedent, which obivously everyone is still blind to. Now all you need to do to get your rivals out of the way is get pictures of their private life. Hey, it's the result that counts. Bloody brilliant.

PS: Bernie's spoken out against him, someone can dig that up.

And it's a scary, horrible precedent, which obivously everyone is still blind to. Now all you need to do to get your rivals out of the way is get pictures of their private life.

The issue with Max is political and it's nothing new. Dirt digging, smear campaigns, set ups. Politics sees it all and not for the last time. Many have fallen on their swords after their private sex life has been leaked to the media by someone seeking political gain.

I think he\'s going out honestly. And it\'s a scary, horrible precedent, which obivously everyone is still blind to. Now all you need to do to get your rivals out of the way is get pictures of their private life. Hey, it\'s the result that counts. Bloody brilliant.

Lets get to the truth, you are just worried someone will come in who, heaven forbid, may actually be straight, honest, and do their job well, meaning a certain red team may lose their insider support. Seriously, Max is ruining the sport he will not be a loss to anyone who is a REAL formula 1 fan, regardless of the reasoning behind it. At the end of the day, when you are a public figure of Moselys standing, you cannot be made to look a fool. His behaviour hurt nobody, I will agree with that but at the same time it was inherantly stupid, and the point people are missing is that because the FIA is basically a world organisation, what may be acceptable to us may not be acceptable to all member states and nobody is going to vote for him if they feel he is a misrepresentation of their values.

I like looking at women in skimpy clothing. It arouses me. Now, do yourselves a favour and never bring your car to me for repair because quite obviously, due to my sexual preference, the moment you drive it you will crash and die.

You would be surprised. One of my customers reached 14MPH the other day. Okay, okay, it was downhill with a tail wind.