Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alesi

Where To Buy Ferrari Hat With Marlboro Logo?

Hmm I think he keeps that one on his bedside cabinet.

You might want to search the internet, I like to use a site called 'Google'.

I want one like this one:

Dunno but you could as an alternative:

1) become a driver for Ferrari (I hear the pay is not bad, although it takes a while to get there)

2) mug Raikonnen (not recommended as Brad will bite your soft parts)

3) get Raikonnen drunk and steal one (not recommended as you will have to have legendary drinking prowess to get there)

4) get a standard hat and embroider your own.... (let's not go there)

:D

Hmm I think he keeps that one on his bedside cabinet.

You might want to search the internet, I like to use a site called 'Google'.

I've tried searching already, asking at a forum is my last resort.

Hmm yes I see what you mean actually, after literally 10 minutes of searching I can't find anything, which is interesting.

I did find this though: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...452s&show=7

It would be weird if you'd posted that. Anyway there must be a reason that these are so difficult to find...

Its really difficult to get one since it has Malboro in it, but if you have friends in Burma or China, you could ask their help! :D

I carry all of the Licensed Ferrari gear (team hats, team shirts, and accessories) at one of my stores at the Venetian, but all of it comes with either the bar codes or blanked out white boxes. The distributor is Speed Gear. The only thing I sold that ever had the Marlboro Logo on it was a signed Schumacher helmet that sold for $65,000 a couple of years ago.

I want one like this one:

Kimi_Raikkonen_thumb[3].jpg

Hi Alesi...a lot of time since your last post...

well...even in ebay there are some caps and only one has the Marlboro brand of it, but is from the 80

that reminds me, I already have the pit crew shirt but is there any place I can buy the pants and shoes of the mechanics gear.

Man I would love to have bright orangey red shorts! haha

moving this to the Cafe, have a nice day ladies & gentleman... ^_^

I have a Spanish friend here in China who gets promotional stuff produced for shipping back to Europe, so if you can order a few trillion, let me know - knock offs are two a penny here.

"Genuine" Nike, Reebok, Louis Vitton, Channel etc etc etc stuff anyone?

I have a Spanish friend here in China who gets promotional stuff produced for shipping back to Europe, so if you can order a few trillion, let me know - knock offs are two a penny here.

"Genuine" Nike, Reebok, Louis Vitton, Channel etc etc etc stuff anyone?

Anecodote, Meanioni's style: Once I went to Bio Bio's market in Santiago de Chile. It was a flea market covering many blocks. Suddenly, I came across these locals full of sporting wear. It was really cheap. All top brands. That is, until I looked closer. Geez, I was this close to buy me some "Reebon" tennis shoes along with some "Nicke" football t-shirts!

Anecodote, Meanioni's style: Once I went to Bio Bio's market in Santiago de Chile. It was a flea market covering many blocks. Suddenly, I came across these locals full of sporting wear. It was really cheap. All top brands. That is, until I looked closer. Geez, I was this close to buy me some "Reebon" tennis shoes along with some "Nicke" football t-shirts!

or some "Mordidas" sports pants...

haha

Why not buy a packet of Malboro fags, cut out the logo and stick it to the hat?

I saw plenty of Ferrari Hats with Marlboro logo in most of the trash bins after Indianapolis 2005. I think you may get it free from US recycle bins...

I saw plenty of Ferrari Hats with Marlboro logo in most of the trash bins after Indianapolis 2005. I think you may get it free from US recycle bins...

Were you trying to find dinner?

Do you keep your 2005 garbage? :huh:

In Interlagos I saw a BMW cap with a West logo on it :mellow:

Thanks everyone for replying. I managed to find one place that sells it http://www.beverlyhillsmotorsport.com/cata...t_price_high/4/ unfortunatly it costs too much, $274 US Dollars :o

Blimey - the implication is that if they are offering at that price, someone would be willing to buy it!! I'm in the wrong business... :(