Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Mosley Survives Vote........will Stay On

Again all I will say is "let's see". I can't see any good coming out from this legal action.

If he wins, fine for the NOTW should be huge. Definitelly larger than income generated from that issue of the tabloid. It should be of such extent that it is deterrent for any future publishing of that kind. Publishing of that story should in total present itself as loss for the NOTW.

If he loses then he is loser.

As far as I'm concerned this court case has already been worth it. Max's lawyer showed the court what a pillock the editor is yesterday. He had to admit that no German speakers saw the video before the story went to press, so the paper had no idea what was actually being said in the video! In fact, all he understood was that there was some punishment, checking for lice, shaving etc going on and some German being spoken - and from that he inferred that it was obviously a concentration camp. :lol: And he was accusing someone else of prejudice!

Now that translators have had a look at it, it turns out they were talking about "prison cells", not concentration camps. Even the prostitutes were apparently giggling at how ridiculous the allegations now look. If the NOTW is made to look ridiculous and to pay a large enough fine then Max and I will be very happy.

I think people are very presumptuous about his family and how 'hurt' they are. It is more than possible that his wife knew what was going on all along. Anyway, testifying in court will not do anything that video didn't, whereas Murdoch and co. getting a huge fine wouldn't hurt his cause at all - especially if he decides to stand for reelection next year...

I agree. All of Max's protestations about how much this has hurt his family obviously need to be taken with a pinch of salt. Even if his wife knew about it, she might not want the world to think she did. And even if it is humiliating for her, it might be the public news coverage that she's upset about, rather than Max's sexual predilictions.

The point is - something like this has bound to have gone on for a while. So what? Thats his business! Its not affected his job before the story was released into the public eye.

The fact that he's even taking it to court suggests to me that his wife and family are supporting him 100%

Yup. I agree 100%.

If he wins, fine for the NOTW should be huge. Definitelly larger than income generated from that issue of the tabloid. It should be of such extent that it is deterrent for any future publishing of that kind. Publishing of that story should in total present itself as loss for the NOTW.

I doubt that.

Poppyc#ck.

And you know it.

I second your 'poppyc#ck' with a 'complete bollocks'.

And it doesn't matter if he knows it or not, we know it is :lol:

I second your 'poppyc#ck' with a 'complete bollocks'.

And it doesn't matter if he knows it or not, we know it is :lol:

I'd say "

Well, I reckon Mosley and his sons, Muzza & Cav, would like it :whistling::lol:

Oh, boy...you know what you got yourself into, right? :lol:

Oh, boy...you know what you got yourself into, right? :lol:

Oh, it's only Muzza & Cav for crying out loud, it's not like it's 2 of the most argumentative people on here..................... :eusa_think: ............................. :dam::lol:

Oh, it's only Muzza & Cav for crying out loud, it's not like it's 2 of the most argumentative people on here..................... :eusa_think: ............................. :dam::lol:

:D But have you noticed that I've never seen Muzza and Max in the same room at same time.... hmmmmm :)

Max's lawyer showed the court what a pillock the editor is yesterday.

Uh-huh, so Max has come out of it well, has he? Like....:

- His statement that the prostitutes weren't actually prostitutes, no they were friends he had met in a party to whom he had gifted some money. What a nice generous man! :)

- Oh and apparently they really enjoy doing all this caning of his bottom (until it bleeds, or so they said) - they get a lot of fun from caning a 68 year old man's spotty botty, as any young 20-something year old girl would do, obviously. I regularly have to turn down opportunities like this from my 20-something year old female friends, its a shame I know they enjoy it so much but its not my scene :)

- German is such a commanding language as well, to be used in all those leisure situations where you want to demonstrate authority.

Thank goodness, as you have said that his wife is behind him, I mean who wouldn't when your husband of 48 years admits to spending 45 years having secret S&M sessions with prostitutes I mean friends behind her back.

Of course Max must be telling the truth as to do otherwise would be perjury.....

Max has come out of this looking like a regular pillar of society.

- His statement that the prostitutes weren't actually prostitutes, no they were friends he had met in a party to whom he had gifted some money. What a nice generous man! :)

- Oh and apparently they really enjoy doing all this caning of his bottom (until it bleeds, or so they said) - they get a lot of fun from caning a 68 year old man's spotty botty, as any young 20-something year old girl would do, obviously. I regularly have to turn down opportunities like this from my 20-something year old female friends, its a shame I know they enjoy it so much but its not my scene :)

- German is such a commanding language as well, to be used in all those leisure situations where you want to demonstrate authority.

Thank goodness, as you have said that his wife is behind him, I mean who wouldn't when your husband of 48 years admits to spending 45 years having secret S&M sessions with prostitutes I mean friends behind her back.

Of course Max must be telling the truth as to do otherwise would be perjury.....

:lol::lol::lolyes:

But has it affected his job? Nope!

I really couldn't give a monkeys if he screamed "Mein Fuhrer" at the top of his voice whilst being pillaged by a donkey. He's still FIA president! Thats what matters!

But has it affected his job? Nope!

I really couldn't give a monkeys if he screamed "Mein Fuhrer" at the top of his voice whilst being pillaged by a donkey. He's still FIA president! Thats what matters!

Look, I am sorry, but that's just not a fair argument. He is so bad at his job, it would be hard to tell if it had affected his performance adversely :lol:

:D But have you noticed that I've never seen Muzza and Max in the same room at same time.... hmmmmm :)

:lol: Well, we were together once... you shoulda been there! We met at a full scale concentration camp orgy back in 2006.

Like I said, I haven't been following it much, but as far as I can see, he doesn't look much worse than he did before the court case. The NOTW on the other hand is being shown up as well now, for far worse things. Frankly I can't imagine Max cares particularly what the rest of us think about him or his sex life, and why should he. Max seems a bit like me in that he finds Nazi fantasies erotic and cares far more about winning an argument than whether the public hypocritical simpletons give him their blessing to have sex the way he wants. Max is an example to us all. Heil Max!

Don't know what statement that was, and I don't care. Of course Max is a liar - so is everyone in F1. No one ever thought of him as a nice generous man.

- German is such a commanding language as well, to be used in all those leisure situations where you want to demonstrate authority

I think what he said was that German is particularly good for S&M sessions, which is obviously true.

Someone enjoys giving Max a good caning? Now that I do find implausible.

:lol: Well, we were together once... you shoulda been there! We met at a full scale concentration camp orgy back in 2006.

Like I said, I haven't been following it much, but as far as I can see, he doesn't look much worse than he did before the court case. The NOTW on the other hand is being shown up as well now, for far worse things. Frankly I can't imagine Max cares particularly what the rest of us think about him or his sex life, and why should he. Max seems a bit like me in that he finds Nazi fantasies erotic and cares far more about winning an argument than whether the public hypocritical simpletons give him their blessing to have sex the way he wants. Max is an example to us all. Heil Max!

Don't know what statement that was, and I don't care. Of course Max is a liar - so is everyone in F1. No one ever thought of him as a nice generous man.

I think what he said was that German is particularly good for S&M sessions, which is obviously true.

Someone enjoys giving Max a good caning? Now that I do find implausible.

Let's face facts here. Would this have happened if the original and proper Murray Walker was still in F1? I rest my case.

Thank goodness, as you have said that his wife is behind him,

Got her where he wants her..........

Look, I am sorry, but that's just not a fair argument. He is so bad at his job, it would be hard to tell if it had affected his performance adversely :lol:

Nonsense! He put Ron Dennis right in his place. At the bottom of the WDC! :lol::lol:

Nonsense! He put Ron Dennis right in his place. At the bottom of the WDC! :lol::lol:

You should use 'bottom' when referring to Max very carefully :whistling: