Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

Canadian Gp - Race

A new winning team = B)

Now, lets let the s##t fly about what happened at the pit exit. :rolleyes:

I tried, but Commonwealth guys were just too personal in defending their boy.

Hey, still feeling bitter the young boy beat the s##t out of Nando last season? :rolleyes:

Feeling bitter? I don't care, Kubica won the race and he is leading the WDC. But again your boy did a great one!

I tried, but Commonwealth guys were just too personal in defending their boy.

You should throw it up a fan probably

Feeling bitter? I don't care, Kubica won the race and he is leading the WDC. But again your boy did a great one!

Honestly, he and Kimi can make up for what they lost, but Nando! :lol::lol: :lol: still driving a Bullockart!

Honestly, he and Kimi can make up for what they lost, but Nando! :lol::lol: :lol: still driving a Bullockart!

:rofl:

Kubica was a very good drive and even Massa , Ferrari bungled his pit stops with 3 stops otherwise he could have definately come second... But good drive from both, Kubica leads by 4 points from Massa and Hamilton...

Will Massa will Ferrari's number 1???

Stupid move by Hamilton, i suspect a controversy as Hamilton CHOSE Kimi to hit and not Kubica, when he knew he couldn't control his car he drove left and took out the Ferrari...

Move of the Day: Massa on Barrichello and Kova...

absolute comedy

kubi - well deserved - a great race - brilliant middle stint to pull out his final pitstop - DOD too.

heidfeld - knew he could do it, but he's been taking his time but it finally came good.

dc - look what he can do when he doesn't crash into anyone! bloody norah.

glock - nice one son.

massa - could have had 3rd had ferrari not scuppered him with appalling pit calls AGAIN - great drive.

trulli - shame about the glock incident at the end there, but then massa was flying.

BMW - well done boys - hope they can make it a 3 team championship race over the next few years.

Toyota - well done to you too - I'm impressed.

lewis - oops

kimi - oh dear

must say that the pit lane closing under safety car then opening and everyone streaming in is just plain silly. it scuppered heidfeld a few races ago, cos he was out of fuel and it catches teams out every time. they really have to change that.

fantastic race - plenty of overtaking, 1 safety car period

Kubica was a very good drive and even Massa , Ferrari bungled his pit stops with 3 stops otherwise he could have definately come second... But good drive from both, Kubica leads by 4 points from Massa and Hamilton...

Stupid move by Hamilton, i suspect a controversy as Hamilton CHOSE Kimi to hit and not Kubica, when he knew he couldn't control his car he drove left and took out the Ferrari...

Why did Nico choose to hit Lewis? Did Ferrari ask Williams to request Nico hit Lewis for Blood? In split seconds? Pure racing incident man!

That was move of the year!

Yeah, sad that Massa couldn't finish higher. He was still in stupendous form.

It is completely normal for Hamilton hit other guys in the back. He does that regularly... although sometimes he presses wrong button also.

Stupid move by Hamilton, i suspect a controversy as Hamilton CHOSE Kimi to hit and not Kubica, when he knew he couldn\'t control his car he drove left and took out the Ferrari...

Absolute rubbish. In the split second that he had, I am sure that his mind was on slamming on his breaks, not creaming into the back of Raikkonen. Kubica was to the right of Lewis, raikkonen was right in front of him, and common sense dictates that you get most retardation from your breaks if you break in a straight line. Hitting Kimi was just an unfortunate circumstance, I do not think Lewis is unsporting enough to do something like that deliberately.

Honestly, he and Kimi can make up for what they lost, but Nando! :lol::lol::lol: still driving a Bullockart!

Nando is doing great on Saturday but he's been a bit unlucky and faulty during the race. I hope things change in France.

He would be leading WDC if he were driving a McLaren-Mercedes. :rolleyes:

It is completely normal for Hamilton hit other guys in the back. He does that regularly... although sometimes he presses wrong button also.

It is completely normal for you to wind Hamilton's fans in the back. You do that regularly...although sometimes you makes wrong statements also.

Nando is doing great on Saturday but he's been a bit unlucky and faulty during the race. I hope things change in France.

Oh yeah, with Piquet as the team mate! ;)

Interesting, this is only the second time I can recall Lewis hitting anyone else from behind.

Whatever, Alehop. His spin today was an elementary mistake and not one to expect from a 2 x WDC. Alonso is proving that he is not that great a driver if he is not in the best car - he makes too many mistakes

<_<

Congrats to Robert...great drive and perfect 1st win for him and bmw sauber....

and congrats to LH for its stupidity....couldnt stop laughing when he hit KR..wish he would do it more often.

Why did Nico choose to hit Lewis? Did Ferrari ask Williams to request Nico hit Lewis for Blood? In split seconds? Pure racing incident man!

That was move of the year!

Nico did something which i think was smart, hitting the guy that was already out... After watching the highlights again, you can see Nico hit Lewis after Lewis had hit Kimi... And Look at the incident, Hamilton turned left into Kimi, not rammed the guy(kubica) straight....

Yeah, sad that Massa couldn't finish higher. He was still in stupendous form.

Yeah i was almost sure he would take Glock as well with 2 laps remaining, but amazing drive from him racing at one point last in the race to come back and get 5th challenging for 4th... Amazing stuff my him...

Absolute rubbish. In the split second that he had, I am sure that his mind was on slamming on his breaks, not creaming into the back of Raikkonen. Kubica was to the right of Lewis, raikkonen was right in front of him, and common sense dictates that you get most retardation from your breaks if you break in a straight line. Hitting Kimi was just an unfortunate circumstance, I do not think Lewis is unsporting enough to do something like that deliberately.

Well i am just saying he turned left directly at Kimi and not went straight into Kubica, In those split seconds he went for Kimi, and Characters change in difficult situations...

Whatever, Alehop. His spin today was an elementary mistake and not one to expect from a 2 x WDC. Alonso is proving that he is not that great a driver if he is not in the best car - he makes too many mistakes

He makes too many mistakes? Monaco and Canada. He had to try and fight for the podium or just hold position and fight for 8th or 9th. We still want to see Hamilton driving a s##tty car. I know, he deserves the best car cause he is... ?? :huh:

Ferrari and McLaren mistakes make BMW and Kubica smile. We'll see what happens in the last race.