Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Idiot Of The Race

Hammy hands down. :mf_tongue:

Idiot is not the word.

Penalty? I don't know but someone should talk to him about silly accidents.

Idiot is not the word.

Penalty? I don't know but someone should talk to him about silly accidents.

Still bitter about last season? :lol:

Still bitter about last season? :lol:

It is good for Kubica and BMW and I'm happy.

Two weeks for France.

Stupid incident, But my personal feeling is he chose Kimi after he knew he couldn't control so that it helps him in the championship

Penalty? I dont think one is warranted, but nonetheless a very bizarre incicent, one I do not want to pass judgement on until we know the exact reasoning behind it. But major congrats to Robert and BMW, a result they have been knocking on the door of for a while now.

Oh how wonderful the sight of Hamilton c#cking up royally was!!!

Still having dreams of Button bumming to higher team?

It is good for Kubica and BMW and I'm happy.

Two weeks for France.

To see Nado blow or spin? :P

Just kidding!

Penalty? I dont think one is warranted, but nonetheless a very bizarre incicent...

yeah... daddy didnt tell him that a red signal means STOP.

Ha! :lol::lol:

Ahhh and congrats to Coulthard (and Ykick) for that 3rd...a renault engine 3rd place!

Stupid incident, But my personal feeling is he chose Kimi after he knew he couldn't control so that it helps him in the championship

I thought that myself, but I'll reserve judgement. Kimi was very calm considering what happened - Nigel Mansell, James Hunt or Senna would have chinned him there and then

:lol:

[quote name='ecapdeville' post='254933' date='Jun 8 2008, 07:59 PM']yeah... daddy didnt tell him that a red signal means STOP.

Ha! :lol: :lol:

Ahhh and congrats to Coulthard (and Ykick) for that 3rd...a renault engine 3rd place![/quote]

Renault seemed to be having a lot of fun too wouldn't you agree :P

I thought that myself, but I'll reserve judgement. Kimi was very calm considering what happened - Nigel Mansell, James Hunt or Senna would have chinned him there and then

:lol:

Even Piquet snr...

those were other days.

After what happened in Monaco, Kimi more than anyone else knows what an easy mistake that is to make. I am sure he is disappointed, but he is too composed a person to get wound up with hamilton for an accident.

That was the impression I got too. But I think Kimi could have drive a dodgy lap and come back to pits??? I don't know, that was again my first impression.

I so wanted Kimi to hit him! But if he' only said something sarcastic to Hamilton it would have been great too.. pity Kimi is not like that XD

Renault seemed to be having a lot of fun too wouldn't you agree :P

yeah!!!! were are going to the top... just wait...Renault is coming back...good 3rd place for David

After what happened in Monaco, Kimi more than anyone else knows what an easy mistake that is to make. I am sure he is disappointed, but he is too composed a person to get wound up with hamilton for an accident.

Hahahaha...dont try to compare accidents...todays was a complete stupid accident... he is still a rookie.

I may be considered crazy by some, but I believe Renault will be a lot stronger in 2009, having what is pretty much a clean slate will work to their advantage, because with less of a push needed this season due to them not being in the title fight they will be able to start a bit earlier on next years car.