Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Idiot Of The Race

Hahahaha...dont try to compare accidents...todays was a complete stupid accident... he is still a rookie.

Agreed, Hamilton was the first to come in of the 3 and the last to leave, he was too eager and not paying attention to what was happening.......

You drive down the pitlane. You're pumped up, massively. Your stop was slow. Your rivals jumped you. Your two rivals stop. Your instinct gets the better of you. You want to go past. You see a red light; too late. The available gap is down to your left, next to Kimi. You miss the gap, you hit Kimi.

Hit Kimi because of championship implications? In that split second? You have time to decide that? Please people, get real. This aint girls in a playground pulling pigtails, it's motor racing.

Indeed,very bad pitstop from Mclaren.

PDLR defending Hammy saying that he couldn't see the red light having KR in front of him...excuses.

Indeed,very bad pitstop from Mclaren.

PDLR defending Hammy saying that he couldn't see the red light having KR in front of him...excuses.

Think that the pit lights mounted high enough for this not to be a problem/ excuse.....

I thought I saw a blue light flashing and then suddenly turning red, before H crashed. Who knows if that confused him. You also haev to remember some drivers critisizing the position (or was it size?) of the pit lights.

But god damn! <_<

You drive down the pitlane. You're pumped up, massively. Your stop was slow. Your rivals jumped you. Your two rivals stop. Your instinct gets the better of you. You want to go past. You see a red light; too late. The available gap is down to your left, next to Kimi. You miss the gap, you hit Kimi.

Hit Kimi because of championship implications? In that split second? You have time to decide that? Please people, get real. This aint girls in a playground pulling pigtails, it's motor racing.

Someone does have common sense! :D

I thought I saw a blue light flashing and then suddenly turning red, before H crashed. Who knows if that confused him. You also haev to remember some drivers critisizing the position (or was it size?) of the pit lights.

But god damn! <_<

And because of this and last year they should have been more cautious (ie kimi and kubi)

HAHA, drib, I find that an ingenious way of underhandedly calling Hami a dim bulb.

So Hami isn't smart enough to take out his main competitor when he has a chance he knows he is going to loose to him. Hami was just lucky it happened, but Schumi, well, he was a brilliant man so he always knew when to hit his rivals.

WOW guys, pick one please, either drivers have the ability to make decisions about who to hit in a split second or they don't. If you say Hami did not pick to crash into Kimi then you have to say MS didn't pick to run into Hill or Jacques.

HAHA, drib, I find that an ingenious way of underhandedly calling Hami a dim bulb.

So Hami isn't smart enough to take out his main competitor when he has a chance he knows he is going to loose to him. Hami was just lucky it happened, but Schumi, well, he was a brilliant man so he always knew when to hit his rivals.

WOW guys, pick one please, either drivers have the ability to make decisions about who to hit in a split second or they don't. If you say Hami did not pick to crash into Kimi then you have to say MS didn't pick to run into Hill or Jacques.

I guess Dribs was just defending Lewis! :huh:

I think some drivers can make these split decisions, and Schumi is/was certainly one of them, but I don't believe that to be the case with Hammy here. Just my opinion on the matter.

In Adelaide, Damon Hill was closing on him. No one else was. No one else was going to be champion other than Michael or Damon. It was clear. If Damon passed, Michael would lose. There's the motive to take out Damon. Michael had time to think

Jerez '97. Jaques is closing on Michael. No one else is going to be champion that year other than Michael or Jaques. Still, Jaques is closing. Michael has time to think. Time to calculate. Jaques makes his move, down the inside. Michael makes his move. Simple, calculated risk. It didn't pay off.

Michael had time to think.

Lewis had no time to think.

Anyone who believes Lewis decided to who to hit needs to stick to reading 'Heat' magazine and go for a girly gossip down the pub. F*cking morons.

In Adelaide, Damon Hill was closing on him. No one else was. No one else was going to be champion other than Michael or Damon. It was clear. If Damon passed, Michael would lose. There's the motive to take out Damon. Michael had time to think

Jerez '97. Jaques is closing on Michael. No one else is going to be champion that year other than Michael or Jaques. Still, Jaques is closing. Michael has time to think. Time to calculate. Jaques makes his move, down the inside. Michael makes his move. Simple, calculated risk. It didn't pay off.

Michael had time to think.

Lewis had no time to think.

Anyone who believes Lewis decided to who to hit needs to stick to reading 'Heat' magazine and go for a girly gossip down the pub. F*cking morons.

:lol:

I wonder what Kimi said to Hamilton, and what his reply was.

Kimi: You did it on purpose!

Ham: Errrr... No, actually I thought it was a Spyker.

:rolleyes:

I wonder what Kimi said to Hamilton, and what his reply was.

Kimi: You did it on purpose!

Ham: Errrr... No, actually I thought it was a Spyker.

:rolleyes:

:lol: ,

You mean FI right?

:lol: ,

You mean FI right?

Sometimes it happened to me in the distance that I confused a Spyker with a Ferrari. :lol:

Sometimes it happened to me in the distance that I confused a Spyker with a Ferrari. :lol:

You are not the only one.

I was expecting a poll for this thread

We don't need any poll this time. :D

DOD: Kubica

IOD: Errrr...

Well, all I can say is that there is only one set of traffic lights on the whole circuit...................... :dam:

What makes it worse is that he was joking before the race about how his Dad could possibly crash at 30mph! :whistling:

Now, I've got the jokes out the way.................

I guess in the heat of the moment he forgot, until it was too late that is, that the pit lane exit could be closed. There's been a few drivers caught out by this, but usually there are no other cars in front and they get a drive through penalty. It looked like Kimi & Kubica just remembered at the last second too.

As for Kimi hitting or saying something sarcastic to Lewis, well as far as I'm concerned Kimi's calm pointing the lights was just complete class :lol:

Well, all I can say is that there is only one set of traffic lights on the whole circuit...................... :dam:

What makes it worse is that he was joking before the race about how his Dad could possibly crash at 30mph! :whistling:

Now, I've got the jokes out the way.................

I guess in the heat of the moment he forgot, until it was too late that is, that the pit lane exit could be closed. There's been a few drivers caught out by this, but usually there are no other cars in front and they get a drive through penalty. It looked like Kimi & Kubica just remembered at the last second too.

As for Kimi hitting or saying something sarcastic to Lewis, well as far as I'm concerned Kimi's calm pointing the lights was just complete class :lol:

Ha-ha agree, was a funny little moment..

Hope some guys here leading the Anti Lewis club get an orgasm they have always been dreaming about after they read this.

Heavy penalty for Hamilton and Rosberg after pitlane incident

Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg have both been penalised for the pitlane incident during the Candian Grand Prix. At the pitlane exit, Raikkonen was waiting in front of the red light as Lewis Hamilton ran into the back of his F2008. At his turn, the Briton was hit by Nico Rosberg. Raikkonen and Hamilton were forced to retire after the accident.

Both Hamilton and Rosberg will lose ten grid positions in the French Grand Prix in two weeks time.

http://totalf1.com/fullstory/view/261986/H...tlane_incident/

Hope some guys here leading the Anti Lewis club get an orgasm they have always been dreaming about after they read this.

Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg have both been penalised for the pitlane incident during the Candian Grand Prix. At the pitlane exit, Raikkonen was waiting in front of the red light as Lewis Hamilton ran into the back of his F2008. At his turn, the Briton was hit by Nico Rosberg. Raikkonen and Hamilton were forced to retire after the accident.

Both Hamilton and Rosberg will lose ten grid positions in the French Grand Prix in two weeks time.

Of course you do know that all those having orgasms will still say the FIA favour Lewis, but they are just penalising him because they are penalising Rosberg! :lol:

Well, then if I don't believe FIA favour him but I'm glad he got the penalty then technically I'm not in the Anti-Lewis club? Great :D

And it's France, so the penalty will be quite important there.

I think FiA... Arrraaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssss

Sorry for the orgasm.

:lol: