Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Idiot Of The Race

Indeed. It hands Kimi the championship on a platter. Shame.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO guys, the championship on a platter!!!!!! Let's celebrate Kimi's 2nd championship!!!!!!!!

A bit worrying then. If he saw the red light and carried on, that's worrying. If he didn't see the red light, that's worrying too. The drivers are used to the lights system. They use it in practice and in qualifying. This is not like coming around a blind cornere and finding temporary road works at a piece of road you know very well. It should be drilled into their protocol to observe and obey the lights. There is simply no excuse. Relying on the team? Yes, a message would have been helpful but a driver should not rely on this, it's his responsibility.

I disagree.

Oh dear...are you implying you have permanent road works where you live? You poor wee thing :P

I have absolutely no roadworks where I live :D:D :D :D :D

(We still have a bit of road left, kind of scary in the night, when you're driving on a mud track and you suddenly run into a bit of road)

it was hios team that made the mistake as every single time something happens to him, they didnt tell him the exit was closed

I believe you'll find it's 60MPH. I'm talking 100km/h which translates closely to 60MPH, and the limit applies from pit entry to pit exit, after the exit you can put the boot down...can't see where your second statement is heading there???

Coulthard, Nakajima Fined

David Coulthard (Red Bull) and Williams' Kazuki Nakajima were both fined for speeding in pitlane on Friday. Japanese Nakajima's infraction cost him only 400 euros, but veteran Coulthard went a whopping 25kph too fast in the 50kph-limited zone, incurring a 3000 euro fine.

http://www.f1-racing.com/fullstory/view/26...Nakajima_Fined/

Apologies but I remember seeing this and thus assumed that the speed limit was KPH not MPH???

Coulthard, Nakajima Fined

David Coulthard (Red Bull) and Williams' Kazuki Nakajima were both fined for speeding in pitlane on Friday. Japanese Nakajima's infraction cost him only 400 euros, but veteran Coulthard went a whopping 25kph too fast in the 50kph-limited zone, incurring a 3000 euro fine.

http://www.f1-racing.com/fullstory/view/26...Nakajima_Fined/

Apologies but I remember seeing this and thus assumed that the speed limit was KPH not MPH???

No wonder they were speeding if it was 50kph! :lol:

Looks like they got mixed up when writing that with kph & mph, but the thing is, now we don't know if they were actually going 25kph too quick, or 25 mph too quick :eusa_think::blink:

"I was trying to be cautious. I looked at the red light and I looked back and they'd stopped.

There were two cars side by side. If they'd been in a line I would have seen it a bit faster."

I've never seen anything more stupid. I've never heard anything more stupid. Could Lewis be the most stupid driver in the history of the sport? I think so.

No wonder Max chose to turn up at this race :whistling:

:lol:

The more I see the incident, the more I think Lewis could've avoided it by just being more attentitive... rookie mistake

"I was trying to be cautious. I looked at the red light and I looked back and they'd stopped.

There were two cars side by side. If they'd been in a line I would have seen it a bit faster."

I've never seen anything more stupid. I've never heard anything more stupid. Could Lewis be the most stupid driver in the history of the sport? I think so.

Well, you don't have too look far to see or hear anything more stupid than that :whistling::lol:

The more I see the incident, the more I think Lewis could've avoided it by just being more attentitive... rookie mistake

You had to see it a few times to decide that ???? :lol:

Another Troll jons the forum. Lewis is a highly competent F1 driver - he is also very wealthy, good looking, young and the world is his oyster. How do you compare? I guess you are not as stupid, but what else do you have going for you?

Exactly

<_<

:D Nah his McLaren just got horny (it is Spring after all and the sap is rising)

....expect a whole series of baby Ferr-larens in about 9 months :D

Exsqueeze me?? And the what is rising now???? :lol:

No wonder they were speeding if it was 50kph! :lol:

Looks like they got mixed up when writing that with kph & mph, but the thing is, now we don't know if they were actually going 25kph too quick, or 25 mph too quick :eusa_think::blink:

MPH / KPH its all so confusing - I think we should return to one of the most useful measures ever : furlongs per fortnight :)

On this basis, quick calculation - I reckon he was doing 134,400 FpF - wow! no wonder he crashed :D

MPH / KPH its all so confusing - I think we should return to one of the most useful measures ever : furlongs per fortnight :)

On this basis, quick calculation - I reckon he was doing 134,400 FpF - wow! no wonder he crashed :D

Shouldn't that be 'no wonder he got 3rd' in DC's case ?? :lol:

Surely if they had stopped behind one another chances are he could have hit him sooner ??? :huh:

Shouldn't that be 'no wonder he got 3rd' in DC's case ?? :lol:

:D Well having done the calculation he drove the race at an average speed of 319,000 furlongs per fortnight! :)

....as opposed to Montoya who did 437 fondues per fortnight....

and Max Mosely who did 27 fondles per fortnight.... :D

It might have been a rookie mistake but many other experience drivers have been caught out by it. Perhaps a boom gate or a big lollypop at the end of the pitlane would do the trick! :P

Exsqueeze me?? And the what is rising now???? :lol:

Funny how people can not differentiate between hitting a stationary car that has stopped on a red light and hitting a car when yours is out of control at a very high speed. If you have a driver\'s lisence you\'ll know that the penalities are different even on the road anywhere around the world. Try hitting a car stopped on a red light in front of you.

No, the only funny thing is that if the incident had happened the other way round, Sutil would almost certainly have got a penalty.

:D Well having done the calculation he drove the race at an average speed of 319,000 furlongs per fortnight! :)

:roll::roll::worshippy:

:lol::lol:

Somebody's had their 3 shredded wheat this morning!