Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Idiot Of The Race

Hamilton, Rosberg and Allen.

I can't believe he said 'I wonder what colour the lights were when the Ferrari stopped'. Actually this is Allen, I can.

Oh dear this thread is still going..ok I'll admit to being the idiot of the race, if we cut out all the bulls##t. Deal?

Surely if they had stopped behind one another chances are he could have hit him sooner ??? :huh:

Exactly! That's why he's so stupid.

Hamilton, Rosberg and Allen.

I can't believe he said 'I wonder what colour the lights were when the Ferrari stopped'. Actually this is Allen, I can.

I've forgotten all about it......How was this "Raikkonen and Hamilton crashed each other out" as if Raikkonen was responsible for the crash... I could'nt bloody believe what he said!!!!

[quote name='Meanioni' post='255198' date='Jun 9 2008, 08:13 AM'] :D Well having done the calculation he drove the race at an average speed of 319,000 furlongs per fortnight! :)

....as opposed to Montoya who did 437 fondues per fortnight....
and Max Mosely who did 27 fondles per fortnight.... :D [/quote]
Gold.

Another Troll jons the forum. Lewis is a highly competent F1 driver - he is also very wealthy, good looking, young and the world is his oyster. How do you compare? I guess you are not as stupid, but what else do you have going for you?

Exactly

<_<

Hi Fed up. Tell mum and dad I'll be home for supper tonight. Pass my regards to your sister Kate and your brother Nelson.

I've forgotten all about it......How was this "Raikkonen and Hamilton crashed each other out" as if Raikkonen was responsible for the crash... I could'nt bloody believe what he said!!!!

Let alone that Raikkonen stopped at the light the same time as Kubica, so any conspiracy theory has a bullet well and truly through it.

Somebody's had their 3 shredded wheat this morning!

I was poorly most of this weekend with food intolerance probs from a meal in a cafe - since when does a gammon steak contain gluten?? (aka wheat, barley, etc).

Since Saturday in that cafe it seems.... :(

So as the poisons leave my system (I'll spare you the gory details) :) all the pent up sarcasm from the weekend has to have an outlet :D

I was poorly most of this weekend with food intolerance probs from a meal in a cafe - since when does a gammon steak contain gluten?? (aka wheat, barley, etc).

Since Saturday in that cafe it seems.... :(

So as the poisons leave my system (I'll spare you the gory details) :) all the pent up sarcasm from the weekend has to have an outlet :D

I did actually mean that you were on good form this morning...............for a change :whistling::lol:

I'm not feeling the love.

Gee Kubica and Kimi come steaming out of their pit boxes ready to race, see the red light and come to a complete halt, Hammy plows into Kimi, he's either blind or an idiot.

I'm not feeling the love.

Gee Kubica and Kimi come steaming out of their pit boxes ready to race, see the red light and come to a complete halt, Hammy plows into Kimi, he's either blind or an idiot.

Or, he just made a mistake - human beings are known to make mistakes you know pump. I'm not sure you make mistakes because you're God, at least on here you are.

You can all take the p!ss out of the guy for making a mistake, but there is nothing anyone else can say that will make him feel any worse than he already does. As he said the race was a breeze and he would more than likely had won but for HIS mistake and he has a 10 grid penalty at the next race to contend with to boot.

The forum has lost a sense of perspective when a bashing thread is longer than a thread actually discussing the race. Are individuals that small minded that they dissect an F1 driver's psyche, question his sanity etc etc just for making a mistake.

Carry on I say, hamilton sure can't hear or read any of it - he's busy with his Pussy Cat doll larging it

B)

I did actually mean that you were on good form this morning...............for a change :whistling::lol:

Oh I knew what you meant, its just that Shredded Wheat in my current condition would not make me a pleasant person to be around :D

I'll take your comment as a compliment (I think :D ) and .....oh yeah :mf_tongue:

Or, he just made a mistake - human beings are known to make mistakes you know pump. I'm not sure you make mistakes because you're God, at least on here you are.

But we thought he was not a human being. :unsure:

Seriously now, it was a bad day for him like Monaco was a bad day for Kimi or Malaysia was a bad day for Massa... Or 2008 is a bad year for Alonso. :( Kubica is the only consistent driver this year and I think we all agree on that so far. All these inconsistencies are making BMW and Kubica look brilliant, and they are but I wonder what Kubica would get out of a Ferrari or a McLaren.

Or a Renault :D

I think Alonso is doing great on Saturday but he is driving all or nothing style on Sunday. He could have got 3 or 4 more points so far if he had driven more conservative but I'm sure it is not too motivating for him. If he had not pit like Nick we had seen a much better race of Nando but now it is too easy to say. :(

I think Alonso is doing great on Saturday but he is driving all or nothing style on Sunday. He could have got 3 or 4 more points so far if he had driven more conservative but I'm sure it is not too motivating for him. If he had not pit like Nick we had seen a much better race of Nando but now it is too easy to say. :(

He was really UP THERE, could've given Kubica a run for his money.....

He was really UP THERE, could've given Kubica a run for his money.....

TBH I don't think he could. If he's on the same strategy and he exits the pit lane behind a BMW, McLaren and Ferrari he is not going to achieve a good result. But if he had kept driving when all those cars pitted, like Nick did, he could have got a good podium or maybe a victory.

TBH I don't think he could. If he's on the same strategy and he exits the pit lane behind a BMW, McLaren and Ferrari he is not going to achieve a good result. But if he had kept driving when all those cars pitted, like Nick did, he could have got a good podium or maybe a victory.

I think second was the maximun he could achieve. No idea whether the gearbox problems he reported were cause or consequence of the spin. In any case, I think he was driving on the edge, perhaps way too much on the edge but who cares, he is not fighting for the championship so an all or nothing approach is ok.

For a few minutes, at least, he gave me the same thrill he used to. A golden moment for us Nando fans was seeing him trying to overtake Nick at the hairpin, missing it then coming from behind like a madman and cleaning the tires with that weave he does as he accelerated towards the straight...beautiful, beautiful moment. I guess that must have been a scary sight in the rearview mirrors!

I think second was the maximun he could achieve. No idea whether the gearbox problems he reported were cause or consequence of the spin. In any case, I think he was driving on the edge, perhaps way too much on the edge but who cares, he is not fighting for the championship so an all or nothing approach is ok.

For a few minutes, at least, he gave me the same thrill he used to. A golden moment for us Nando fans was seeing him trying to overtake Nick at the hairpin, missing it then coming from behind like a madman and cleaning the tires with that weave he does as he accelerated towards the straight...beautiful, beautiful moment. I guess that must have been a scary sight in the rearview mirrors!

I really enjoyed it too...looked kinda....cool :D

The tarmac was probably awful. I like Canada GP very much but they have to solve that problem or they might lose the F1 Championship. Alonso said the gearbox broke after he spun, he said it was his fault as he took the dirty side of the track in a bad place but he had only 5 laps to pass Nick and he was trying anything. I thought it would be a good race for him, his lap time was very similar to Kubica's but then Nick exited the pit lane in front of them and Kubica overtook him easily. BMW did a great job, both Kubica and Heidfeld worked hard for the 1-2. This year I'd like Alonso had a really tough team mate.

The way the track was breaking up on some of the corners, I think they should have been weaving for most of the lap! :lol:

Indeed, that was an interesting moment, and great to watch a bit of spirited driving. I also enjoyed the brilliantly opportunistic pass that Massa made in the hairpin.

He was really UP THERE, could have given Kubica a run for his money.....

According to Fernando his strategy was such that he had no realistic chance of fighting the BMW cars, his main motive for getting past Nick was that Nick was full of fuel and he did not want to be held up. I also do not blame him for his off, he was another person caught out by the track, he only went offline by about 6 inches, and from there he was straight to the scene of the accident. Easy to say be careful, but in my opinion Fernando is not the kind of driver to tippytoe around any racetrack.

Oh dear...are you implying you have permanent road works where you live? You poor wee thing :P

:P

Oh dear this thread is still going..ok I'll admit to being the idiot of the race, if we cut out all the bulls##t. Deal?

At last. Deal.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO guys, the championship on a platter!!!!!! Let's celebrate Kimi's 2nd championship!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol: