Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Idiot Of The Race

Another Troll jons the forum. Lewis is a highly competent F1 driver - he is also very wealthy, good looking, young and the world is his oyster. How do you compare? I guess you are not as stupid, but what else do you have going for you?

Exactly

<_<

Bah Shut up Fed up!

The season is still long, if you keep responding to them, then there is no difference between you and them. Lets STFU and wait till they run out of words when GOD BOY is back. Some guys are just gona shove their stinky feet up their mouth and some even going a bit far breaking their own ribs. Shhhhhhhhhhhh! <_<

I haven't voted yet, I am still making up my mind between Lewis and Hamilton, I don't know which one of them desrve the vote.

Bah Shut up Fed up!

The season is still long, if you keep responding to them, then there is no difference between you and them. Lets STFU and wait till they run out of words when GOD BOY is back. Some guys are just gona shove their stinky feet up their mouth and some even going a bit far breaking their own ribs. Shhhhhhhhhhhh! <_<

Dream on, he won't be back Kimi said that is time to start winning again so if he is winning everybody else (including LH) will be finishing behind him.

I expected something like this to happen as Lewis was getting very c#cky and overconfident. Life has a funny way of bringing us down to earth when we think we think we're walking on top of the world. Lewis thought he had won the race before it have even started.

Funny you mentioned that Fed up, I thought to myself after seeing Lewis's celebrations after taking poll with that awesome lap he looked a little c#cky, brushing off his shoulders and making the gesture that it was all too easy.

You're right life will bring you back down to earth with a thud sometimes. Humble pie please!!

:lol:

The more I see the incident, the more I think Lewis could've avoided it by just being more attentitive... rookie mistake

Exactly, like I said in an earlier post, we forget some times that this is only LH second season.

Hamilton, Rosberg and Allen.

I can't believe he said 'I wonder what colour the lights were when the Ferrari stopped'. Actually this is Allen, I can.

I've forgotten all about it......How was this "Raikkonen and Hamilton crashed each other out" as if Raikkonen was responsible for the crash... I could'nt bloody believe what he said!!!!

James Allen = Idiot

Thank goodness we sorted that out :P:lol:

Indeed, that was an interesting moment, and great to watch a bit of spirited driving. I also enjoyed the brilliantly opportunistic pass that Massa made in the hairpin.

Loved that pass :thbup:

Dream on, he won't be back Kimi said that is time to start winning again so if he is winning everybody else (including LH) will be finishing behind him.

Oooooh! I am so scared!

Watched the race again and when Lewis was interviewed by louise he said " I apologise to Kimi IF I ruined his race" :huh:

No lewis, of course you didnt???? Hahahaha, I mean really sounds like Brundle

Watched the race again and when Lewis was interviewed by louise he said " I apologise to Kimi IF I ruined his race" :huh:

What do you think;

Michael would have said

Senna

Prost

Mansell

Piquet

Kimi

You people want polite F1 drivers that apologise and grovel for making mistakes. The 1st rule of an F1 driver is that they are NEVER at fault - the minute they admit fallibility then they're careers are over. Lewis' mistake is that he says anything in the first place, he is too honest. Why not say;

' I really don't know what happened, I'll have to look at the data' - Michael would not have said a word, yet Lewis opens his mouth and tries to be the open and honest guy. In reality everything his says is used as ammunition against him by his many many haters.

I guess it's the way of the world

What do you think;

Michael would have said

Senna

Prost

Mansell

Piquet

Kimi

You people want polite F1 drivers that apologise and grovel for making mistakes. The 1st rule of an F1 driver is that they are NEVER at fault - the minute they admit fallibility then they're careers are over. Lewis' mistake is that he says anything in the first place, he is too honest. Why not say;

' I really don't know what happened, I'll have to look at the data' - Michael would not have said a word, yet Lewis opens his mouth and tries to be the open and honest guy. In reality everything his says is used as ammunition against him by his many many haters.

I never said I hated Hamilton, I am mearly laughing at the stupidity.... I would have done it with ANY other driver in the same position, sometimes they should learn to keep their mouths shut, instead of making further fools of themselves!!!

Lewis tries to be the "nice, honest guy" it seems he TRIES to hard...... and he was getting coc ky as well........

Oooooh! I am so scared!

I know you are not scare but believe LH is freaking out and that could affect his performance if is not already doing it, probably that's why he crashed into Kimi's back, remember that he can't erase from his mind that Kimi have the crownd that he was suppose to be wearing this season, he was the title winner until the last race when kimi came out of nowhere and took the title from his hands, i guess his knees are already shaking seeing Kimi and Ferrari and Massa in a better position to take the title than last year and remember that his main contender last season was Alonso and he was fighting Alonso all year round, now he is facing a real threat and he doesn't have the tools to reply this time.

I know you are not scare but believe LH is freaking out and that could affect his performance if is not already doing it, probably that's why he crashed into Kimi's back, remember that he can't erase from his mind that Kimi have the crownd that he was suppose to be wearing this season, he was the title winner until the last race when kimi came out of nowhere and took the title from his hands, i guess his knees are already shaking seeing Kimi and Ferrari and Massa in a better position to take the title than last year and remember that his main contender last season was Alonso and he was fighting Alonso all year round, now he is facing a real threat and he doesn't have the tools to reply this time.

Ooooh....my knees are trembling, my teeth chattering, my hair standing up.....oh my God, someone cover me with a blanket....ooooh...am so scared.....please help me....ooh please...... :roll::roll::rofl:

I heard that and I thought there's only two other people more stupid that him. James comes in a close second. And, you know who wins.

I heard that and I thought there's only two other people more stupid that him. James comes in a close second. And, you know who wins.

David Beckham?

Anyway, people like Lewis and Beckham, etc are recognised as being good at their chosen sport, not brainiacs, not by any stretch of the imagination. And even supposedly intelligent people can say stupid things in the heat of the moment. You get to type and re-read your posts and still...................... :whistling::lol:

Besides, have you ever seen how bad Stephen Hawkings is at playing football?

What do you think;

Michael would have said

Senna

Prost

Mansell

Piquet

Kimi

Only idiots and politicians never admit they are wrong. Those who are confident and comfortable with their abilities and achievemnets have no problem admitting when they make mistakes.

That is the way of the world: some do it relaxed and with ease, and some are tense and trying so hard that they make idiot type of mistakes.

You win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats :1st:

I heard he was playing left back..... (I'll let you fill in the punch-line) :D

Look, just stop tempting me into stuff like that, I can get into enough trouble all by myself you know !! :lol:

Only idiots and politicians never admit they are wrong. Those who are confident and comfortable with their abilities and achievemnets have no problem admitting when they make mistakes.

That is the way of the world: some do it relaxed and with ease, and some are tense and trying so hard that they make idiot type of mistakes.

While that may be the case in the real world, it has not been the case in F1 -

-Alonso makes a mistake yet he blames the gearbox & team

-Webber makes a mistake yet he blames the track

-Massa makes numerous mistakes, but never blames himself

-DC has made numerous mistakes yet threatens to beat up drivers and never admits a mistake on his part.

-Michael has NEVER admitted ONE of MANY mistakes

An F1 driver has to rely on his courage and his machinery when risking his life. Mistakes can lead to self doubt so they rarely admit it as admissiion is not only public it is also to oneself. Mika quit F1 because the self doubt started to creep in and he therefore felt that he was a danger to himself wth that kind of mindset.

Lewis and Kimi are rare amongst f1 drivers past and present that actually admit to making mistakes.

I guess we can't leave anything to the imagination of idiots. We have to spell out everything. I apologise, pabloh, abbas and cavallino - silly me.