Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Idiot Of The Race

David Beckham?

Anyway, people like Lewis and Beckham, etc are recognised as being good at their chosen sport, not brainiacs, not by any stretch of the imagination. And even supposedly intelligent people can say stupid things in the heat of the moment. You get to type and re-read your posts and still...................... :whistling::lol:

Besides, have you ever seen how bad Stephen Hawkings is at playing football?

Then why doesn't lewis just shut up! Maybe he's out to prove a point.

Then why doesn't lewis just shut up! Maybe he's out to prove a point.

Because he's a blabber mouth?? Maybe he has verbal diarrea diorhea diaherrea kia ora <wtf??> sh!ts Who knows?? One thing for certain, though, he's not the only sports person who has the affliction.

While that may be the case in the real world, it has not been the case in F1 -

-Alonso makes a mistake yet he blames the gearbox & team

-Webber makes a mistake yet he blames the track

-Massa makes numerous mistakes, but never blames himself

-DC has made numerous mistakes yet threatens to beat up drivers and never admits a mistake on his part.

-Michael has NEVER admitted ONE of MANY mistakes

An F1 driver has to rely on his courage and his machinery when risking his life. Mistakes can lead to self doubt so they rarely admit it as admissiion is not only public it is also to oneself. Mika quit F1 because the self doubt started to creep in and he therefore felt that he was a danger to himself wth that kind of mindset.

Lewis and Kimi are rare amongst f1 drivers past and present that actually admit to making mistakes.

Alonso is notorious for blaming everyone but himself. He was doing that throughout 2007. That is main reason why I do not like him and Lewis.

Massa admits day after event, when his Latin temper cools down a bit.

I do not follow Webber or DC to that detail to know.

I could bet that I read some of the MS's admitions but am too lazy to search for references :)

Hakinnen stopped when he had got child. He had some other responsibilities than only to himself.

-Webber makes a mistake yet he blames the track

-Massa makes numerous mistakes, but never blames himself

-DC has made numerous mistakes yet threatens to beat up drivers and never admits a mistake on his part.

-Michael has NEVER admitted ONE of MANY mistakes

Michael has admitted to plenty of mistakes, he hasn't taken blame for those 'incidents' though.

Webber is notorious for blamingthe track, Canada was weird though.

DC, DC is DC, I remember how he took 5 years to admit to taking Michael out at Spa. He's never to blame..

Errrm...I'm afraid you've made that one up.He said he got into the dirty side of the track and just lost it.No gearbox.

Did'nt fet home in time to see the Hamilton Kimi crash but don't need to see even a little clip of it to say that that was a rookie mistake!

Kimi and Alonso in Monaco, Hamilton and Rosberg in Canada,... one gets the feeling that the quality of the competition this season has taken somewhat of a dive. How many leaders so far? It's easy to see that the changes in the standings are not brought about by top-notch competition but by the repeted fckups of the drivers with the top cars.

Just a thought.

Kimi and Alonso in Monaco, Hamilton and Rosberg in Canada,... one gets the feeling that the quality of the competition this season has taken somewhat of a dive. How many leaders so far? It's easy to see that the changes in the standings are not brought about by top-notch competition but by the repeted fckups of the drivers with the top cars.

Just a thought.

I agree

Just a thought.

Indeed.

I'm not the big fan of Schumi but I honestly think he would have a more than comfortable lead already.

Only Robert Kubica has showed he is a top driver getting the best out of his car.

Let us make that easy for you Ron:

If the light is red, you must stop.

If the drivers in front of you are stationary, you must stop.

But if the light is red and the drivers in front of you have come to a halt ...

... you're right Ron, that is a difficult one.

Now I am a little confused with this, but just a little.

Just a thought.

That's just what happens when you take TC away from theses driver who have always driven with it, they are still getting use to live without it, give them two or three more years and they will do better.

I have to work my boss just came back...

That's just what happens when you take TC away from theses driver who have always driven with it, they are still getting use to live without it, give them two or three more years and they will do better.

I have to work my boss just came back...

Let's hope it's the TC. Otherwise, we may be forced to conclude that the current lineup for the top teams SUCKS LIKE A FRIGGING BLACKHOLE... which pains me on Kimi's account, pains me deeply... thank god for Kubica.

You're joking, right?

Well the explanation says that I have to stop if eather condition occurs but nothing about both of them together?

There very different situations involving drivers aside the lack of TC. nando is taking risks as he has nothing to loose -maybe his life?- trying to go faster than his car - a revamped midfield car to sensitive to track and fuel load / tyres changes. Hammy has the "last minute lost WDC syndrome": he is pushing very hard to demonstrate himself he can be a WDC. That and enormous amount of self impossed pressure. Kimi is feeling Felipe

There very different situations involving drivers aside the lack of TC. nando is taking risks as he has nothing to loose -maybe his life?- trying to go faster than his car - a revamped midfield car to sensitive to track and fuel load / tyres changes. Hammy has the "last minute lost WDC syndrome": he is pushing very hard to demonstrate himself he can be a WDC. That and enormous amount of self impossed pressure. Kimi is feeling Felipe