Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Congrats Bmw

Well done Robert, Nick and BMW Sauber, well done.

Congrats BMW Sauber, a win is what they really wanted this season. Next season I am sure they are going to be contending for the title with more force!

A great team and a fantastic driver like Kubica. They deserve the glory more than those fluffy drivers all around.

Great BMW!! Kubica is the man and Nick is a sportsman! Did you see how happy Mario Theissen looked up there on the podium?? Well deserved ^^

Awesomeness. It's been a long time since some other team but Ferrari & Macca took a win.

I'm getting more and more convinced Kubica is able stay in the WDC battle until the end of the season.

I've always wondered what the Polish national anthem sounded like ...

And people scoffed when I bought my Kubi hat before the season.

:beer22:

Kubica will watch Poland vs. Germany second half but I think he won't win this time. Fun within the team, I guess.

I've always wondered what the Polish national anthem sounded like ...

:lol: Yeah

Btw,did anyone miss Schumi when listening to the German anthem?I did.

Ahh nostalgia...

Well done Kubica and BMW for their maiden victories, and Nick for his solid second place!

Nick's body language in the post race interview and the way he kept looking away from the camera gave the impression he was a little p**sed off and pondering what could have been. I think his line "let's say I didn't make it too difficult for him", when referring to him letting Kubica passed, summed up his feelings. I bet he's wishing he took a lap or two longer to let Kubica by and then perhaps the maiden victory would have been his!

:lol: Yeah

Btw,did anyone miss Schumi when listening to the German anthem?I did.

Ahh nostalgia...

I did :lol:

Btw,did anyone miss Schumi when listening to the German anthem?

Does a horse p!ss where she pleases?

Look at all you brown noses!! :P

Yeah, Heidi looked miffed alright. I think he knows he's no longer number 1 in the team. Which is funny as he is the only signed up driver in the team.

Great race for BMW, Bob and Nick. But let's not forget that the fact that Kimi and Lewis crashed, that Nando spun and Massa was held at the back helped a lot. No, I am not diminishing their worthy win at all, just reminding that there is still a lot to do.

Among them all, I am happiest for Bob. He drove a flawless, aggressive race in the same place he had that horrific crash last year. If Nando moves to Ferrari, I have found my new golden boy. I love his driving style, ragged but fast. A lot more fun than the tidier ones for my uneducated taste.

Well done to Bob, but I switched the channel over and watched the football

Germany 2 - Poland 0

:P

Which is funny as he is the only signed up driver in the team.

BMW will fight tooth and nail to keep Robert in the team after his performances this season, of that I am sure. He has been more consistant than Lewis, Kimi, and Massa and that is to his credit. Ultimately I doubt his car will have the winning speed to deliver him a title this year when Ferrari and McLaren have normal races, but he is driving like a champion at the moment and would be an asset to any team.

Congratulations BMW and Sauber on a well deserved victory :clap3:

Funny how last year Robert seen the red light at the end of the pit lane and stopped (while Felipe and someone else can't remember who sailed straight though), and then went onto have his massive shunt, and now this year his two rivals for the win in Canada were taken out because one didn't see the red light at the end of the pitlane. Funny how things happen wouldn't you agree??

Funny how last year Robert seen the red light at the end of the pit lane and stopped (while Felipe and someone else can't remember who sailed straight though), and then went onto have his massive shunt, and now this year his two rivals for the win in Canada were taken out because one didn't see the red light at the end of the pitlane. Funny how things happen wouldn't you agree??

That's Canada.