Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Kimi At Monaco Vs Lewis At Canada

It is perfectly legal to try and gain position IN THE PITLANE. It is also perfectly legal to line up like Kimi and Kubica did side by side... so if all they did was legal and Mclaren failed to remind Lewis of the red light and therefore their man crashed, they should be punished...totally ignorant....and get over yourself....

I bet you defended kimi last time in Monaco, and I bet you would defend him if this incident had been reversed as well.

What is the real point of this thread, I am sure you do not actually believe the FIA favour ferrari do you cav?

Lewis and Sutil are friends. It was pre-arranged that should Lewis find himself behind Kimi that he would put one up Kimi's backside and see how he liked it :P

:lol:

I think because you've honored me with the signature remembrance, I must return the favour Cav :lol:

Cav's posts are hilarious! We need more of that kind. :lol: Thanks Brad, I'd forgotten about those posts!

I just re-read some of the posts from that era. TF1 has gotten more polite for sure, but in some ways less amusing and entertaining imho. It's fun to go back and read Dan at his best.

What is the real point of this thread...

Cav just put the bait...

some people here couldnt let it go and bite...

well done Cav! :lol:

Nice to see a moderator congratulating someone for posting flamebait!

:eusa_think:

Was he not spanking those who swallowed the bait?

Kimis crash at Monaco wasn't on purpose, he just screwed up while exiting the tunnel accidentally hitting Sutil, didn't see Hamilton smashing into the back of Kimi but he said during the race that he didn't see the red light at the end of the pit lane in time to brake before hitting Kimi! Sounds like an excuse but could be true!

Still a cheap excuse.
True but why would he purposely crash into the back of his rival in the race for the WDC causing both to not get points?? I think (forgive me if it sounds like the most retarded thing you ever heard)

that it could be planned out cos Lewis & Kubica were good mates years ago in karting & Formula whatever & maybe Kubica might've payed Lewis a few million quid to make Kubica join the WDC race, he even got his own team mate to make a 13 second fuel stop! TBH all of what I just said above is brobably 96% bullcrap!

True but why would he purposely crash into the back of his rival in the race for the WDC causing both to not get points?? I think (forgive me if it sounds like the most retarded thing you ever heard)

that it could be planned out cos Lewis & Kubica were good mates years ago in karting & Formula whatever & maybe Kubica might've payed Lewis a few million quid to make Kubica join the WDC race, he even got his own team mate to make a 13 second fuel stop! TBH all of what I just said above is brobably 96% bullcrap!

Sh

Kimi had a race incident that became an accident, they were both racing and fighting for a position but in LH's case Kimi wasn'r "running" he was stopped in front of a red light (I still don't know why there was a red light in that moment when the pit lane was open and the SC passed by there just a few seconds ago so the cars were not suppose to be crossing in front of the pit exit at that time) LH it was going to be penilized not matter what, because he was going to cross the red light anyway so don't blame it on Kimi nor Ferrari, I blame him for not crashing into RK instead of Kimi.

:eusa_think:

Was he not spanking those who swallowed the bait?

hahaha...the same that bite the hook.

we know Cav for a looong time, we have had a lot of differences before...happens that we know him and we know how is he...

you are to young (at the forums of course), we had some great and controversial people before (senna, Dan aka Bajo), great fights with a lot of warnings came to our daily living...now we only do is laugh...and I have to say that I find Cav

hahaha...the same that bite the hook.

we know Cav for a looong time, we have had a lot of differences before...happens that we know him and we know how is he...

you are to young (at the forums of course), we had some great and controversial people before (senna, Dan aka Bajo), great fights with a lot of warnings came to our daily living...now we only do is laugh...and I have to say that I find Cav

Can I use the 'F' word then? :D

Of course you cant boy...nobody can...even Cav, dont dare to do it young fella...

:ph34r:

:rolleyes:

Fernando?

I told you not to do it!!!! :huh:

Cav's posts are hilarious! We need more of that kind. :lol: Thanks Brad, I'd forgotten about those posts!

I just re-read some of the posts from that era. TF1 has gotten more polite for sure, but in some ways less amusing and entertaining imho. It's fun to go back and read Dan at his best.

true,

The thing is, I was always trying to bait Cav, but he would'nt take it. Seemed he was immune againt's "losing it". Then all of a sudden it happened, although not directed at me, he just exploded....GOLD :lol::lol::lol:

true,

The thing is, I was always trying to bait Cav, but he would'nt take it. Seemed he was immune againt's "losing it". Then all of a sudden it happened, although not directed at me, he just exploded....GOLD :lol::lol::lol:

Hold on, what was Cav saying recently about people who imply violence using the anonymity of the internet?? :eusa_think::lol: