Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Kimi At Monaco Vs Lewis At Canada

Bonglongahong, bonglongahong, Hongamongilongtong, bonglongahong.

Bonglongahong, bonglongahong, Hongamongilongtong, bonglongahong.

:offtopic:

invent a word is in another thread.

^_^

Ya know, I tested at 152 IQ, but I am completely stumped over that penalty kick in the Poland-Austria game. Considering the ref was British, could you explain WHO fouled

WHOM in the 92nd minute of that game???

Sorry, I know it's the wrong forum and blog, but I feel so dumbfounded, that I cannot come up with a snippy and cutting response to the several of the above posts... :rip:

Sometimes i wonder why people spend so time talking about something by "i feel so" " or this is right or wrong". There is rules what has to follow and hamilton broke those rules and its clearly , no talk need . even Rosberg said that it was right penalty for both of them. Even CEO of McLAren said it right penalty " hard but fair". So only one who thing that penlaty is wrong are: Hamilton, birish press and Hamilton fans.

So Rules are clear in this kind of scenario. Hamilton caused avoidable accident and penalty is: drive threw penalty, 10 sec penalty or 10 grid penalty. hamilton could get only last one because hi did not continue his race. Kimi in Monaco did not cause avoidable accident. He was driving in race situation, in wet track and there was nothing what he could no to stop his car. So no penalty.

Hamilton did look red light early enough, did not listen his team which told him there was red lights and crash to Ferrari. Yes penalty.

Everybody who watch F1 seriously and dont be blind fan of some driver or team can understand that scenario.

Btw. Somebody said that Kimi was in wrong place, That he should stop behind Kubica. Well if u read rules there is no rule where u stop end of pilane as long as you are on line. And under FIa rules there are 2 lines and called "inner line" and "fast line". And both line can be used. So people PLEASEEE read some rules before you write something in public place as a fact when you dont have any idea what are you talking about.

FIA rules are rules and everybody has to follow them. Hamilton get out from hook in some situation in last season but seems that this dont work in that way anymore. Enjoy F1 as a good race and not as a blinded Hamilton, McLaren or Ferrari fan.

The problem lies in the way people argue a case for their team or driver, not the fact that they admit to that preference.

For me, supporting someone is about accepting, admitting and being prepared to discuss their shortcomings aswell as the things that you like about them.

Bluntly, their is a lack of maturity and an inability to apply a little bit of sophistication, in certain quarters. That's the problem.

Sometimes i wonder why people spend so time talking about something by "i feel so" " or this is right or wrong". There is rules what has to follow and hamilton broke those rules and its clearly , no talk need . even Rosberg said that it was right penalty for both of them. Even CEO of McLAren said it right penalty " hard but fair". So only one who thing that penlaty is wrong are: Hamilton, birish press and Hamilton fans.

So Rules are clear in this kind of scenario. Hamilton caused avoidable accident and penalty is: drive threw penalty, 10 sec penalty or 10 grid penalty. hamilton could get only last one because hi did not continue his race. Kimi in Monaco did not cause avoidable accident. He was driving in race situation, in wet track and there was nothing what he could no to stop his car. So no penalty.

Hamilton did look red light early enough, did not listen his team which told him there was red lights and crash to Ferrari. Yes penalty.

Everybody who watch F1 seriously and dont be blind fan of some driver or team can understand that scenario.

Btw. Somebody said that Kimi was in wrong place, That he should stop behind Kubica. Well if u read rules there is no rule where u stop end of pilane as long as you are on line. And under FIa rules there are 2 lines and called "inner line" and "fast line". And both line can be used. So people PLEASEEE read some rules before you write something in public place as a fact when you dont have any idea what are you talking about.

FIA rules are rules and everybody has to follow them. Hamilton get out from hook in some situation in last season but seems that this dont work in that way anymore. Enjoy F1 as a good race and not as a blinded Hamilton, McLaren or Ferrari fan.

Welcome to the forums.

Oh and we have already discussed the rules regarding the pit lane etiquette, either in this thread or in another one. Possibly the only rule that might have been contravened was Ferrari releasing Kimi when it wasn't safe to do so, but I guess that depends on the interpretation of safe. Also, the footage I have seen doesn't really show any problems, but if Hami hadn't run into the back of Kimi and there had been an accident between Kimi & RB as they left the pit lane, then you can bet your life it would have been questioned :lol:

And, they have to leave the pit lane in the order they arrive at the pit lane exit line, which would have been interesting.

Also, the inner lane is designated as such to distinguish where the mechanics are allowed to work, it is a description exercise only.

Welcome to the forums.

Oh and we have already discussed the rules regarding the pit lane etiquette, either in this thread or in another one. Possibly the only rule that might have been contravened was Ferrari releasing Kimi when it wasn't safe to do so, but I guess that depends on the interpretation of safe. Also, the footage I have seen doesn't really show any problems, but if Hami hadn't run into the back of Kimi and there had been an accident between Kimi & RB as they left the pit lane, then you can bet your life it would have been questioned :lol:

And, they have to leave the pit lane in the order they arrive at the pit lane exit line, which would have been interesting.

Also, the inner lane is designated as such to distinguish where the mechanics are allowed to work, it is a description exercise only.

Yes, You're quite on a roll today...Friday the 13th????

:lol:

I said something about Kimi and then retracted it. We agreed this is a grey area of the rules, when you take into consideration "releasing from the pit when safe."

Friday the 1th? :) That's the day before Saturday the 2th? Right? :)

Isn't Sunday the 3th supposed to be unlucky?

Friday the 1th? :) That's the day before Saturday the 2th? Right? :)

I have no idea what you're talking about! :whistling:

Isn't Sunday the 3th supposed to be unlucky?

Very :lol:

The problem lies in the way people argue a case for their team or driver, not the fact that they admit to that preference.

For me, supporting someone is about accepting, admitting and being prepared to discuss their shortcomings aswell as the things that you like about them.

Bluntly, their is a lack of maturity and an inability to apply a little bit of sophistication, in certain quarters. That's the problem.

Sophisticated crap talk. Eloquent verbal diarrhea. At which end is the mouθ? An error of evolution. Recycle that worm. Fry it!

Sophisticated crap talk. Eloquent verbal diarrhea. At which end is the mouθ? An error of evolution. Recycle that worm. Fry it!

Asongsonghongolonge

Lemmie translate - you a dum-dum, fool! Yo'man dont know how to drive, knowwhattamean??? you a fool you don't see yo men is out!

s***!

Asongsonghongolonge

:lol:

I haven't even read this thread, but why don't you listen to what we say Ash? We want to help! :) (Assuming you really think what you say, that is.)

Lemmie translate - you a dum-dum, fool! Yo'man dont know how to drive, knowwhattamean??? you a fool you don't see yo men is out!

s***!

And who do we get to translate that ?? :lol:

Can you hear the drums f*******?

I remember long ago another starry night like this

In the firelight f*******

He is the driving queen,

Short and mean,

Goes mad when he's beat.

:clap3::lol: Very good! It's actually a funny thread.

Did you hear Nando finally said sorry to Ron?

I dont wanna talk

About the things we've gone through

Though its hurting me

Now its history

I showed all my emails

And thats why Max fined you

Nothing more to say

No more ace to play

The winner takes it all

The loser standing small

Beside the victory

That's his destiny

I was in your arms

Thinking I belonged there

I figured it made sense

Building me a fence

Building me a home

Thinking I'd be strong there

But I was a fool

Not playing by the rules

The gods may throw a dice

Their minds as cold as ice

And someone way down here

Loses something dear

The winner takes it all

The loser has to fall

Its simple and its plain

Why should I complain.

But tell me does Kova cheat

Like I used to cheat you?

Does it feel the same

When he calls your name?

Somewhere deep inside

You must know I miss you

But what can I say

Rules must be obeyed

The judges will decide

The likes of me abide

Spectators of the show

Always staying low

The game is on again

A lover or a friend

A big thing or a small

The winner takes it all

I don't wanna talk

If it makes you feel sad

And I understand

You've come to shake my hand

I apologize

If it makes you feel bad

Seeing me so tense

No self-confidence

But you see

The winner takes it all

The winner takes it all......

And who do we get to translate that ?? :lol:

What are you implying??? ;)

:clap3::lol: Very good! It's actually a funny thread.

Did you hear Nando finally said sorry to Ron?

I dont wanna talk

About the things we've gone through

Though its hurting me

Now its history

I showed all my emails

And thats why Max fined you

Nothing more to say

No more ace to play

The winner takes it all

The loser standing small

Beside the victory

That's his destiny

I was in your arms

Thinking I belonged there

I figured it made sense

Building me a fence

Building me a home

Thinking I'd be strong there

But I was a fool

Not playing by the rules

The gods may throw a dice

Their minds as cold as ice

And someone way down here

Loses something dear

The winner takes it all

The loser has to fall

Its simple and its plain

Why should I complain.

But tell me does Kova cheat

Like I used to cheat you?

Does it feel the same

When he calls your name?

Somewhere deep inside

You must know I miss you

But what can I say

Rules must be obeyed

The judges will decide

The likes of me abide

Spectators of the show

Always staying low

The game is on again

A lover or a friend

A big thing or a small

The winner takes it all

I don't wanna talk

If it makes you feel sad

And I understand

You've come to shake my hand

I apologize

If it makes you feel bad

Seeing me so tense

No self-confidence

But you see

The winner takes it all

The winner takes it all......

:lol::lol:

lovely stuff Mr Murray Walker

I haven't even read this thread, but why don't you listen to what we say Ash?

Yes, you have but Ash have not. :mf_tongue: