Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kubica

I Told You So... Remember?

Remember me? probably not. i havent logged in for a year. Remember that time when i said that Kubica is a miles better driver than Lewis and you all laughed at me. I just said he needed a better car. And now he has won a race. You can all aplogise and say how right i was now

BTW i said that here

http://www.totalf1.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8531

thoughts?

Remember me? probably not. i havent logged in for a year. Remember that time when i said that Kubica is a miles better driver than Lewis and you all laughed at me. I just said he needed a better car. And now he has won a race. You can all aplogise and say how right i was now

BTW i said that here

thoughts?

I still think Hamilton or Kimi would've won had he not crashed into Kimi.... but I have to compliment Kubica for being consistent, fast and faultless....

BTW i said that here

thoughts?

Well, I always said Johnny Herbert was miles better than Schumi.

I knew Ide would have won eight world championships if only he drove a Ferrari!

That's just typical of you, Abbas, you always just go too far beyond realism :whistling::lol:

If we are talking about crazy fans, I saw a post on the ITV forums once (late 2007 I believe) from an Alex Yoong fan saying he would have won 100 GPs and more titles than schumacher if he had been in a better car. That one made me laugh :lol:

Also, yes we all know that Robert is good, but trying to brag after a single race win is a little childish.

Remember me? probably not. i havent logged in for a year. Remember that time when i said that Kubica is a miles better driver than Lewis and you all laughed at me.

thoughts?

So you waited a year to go "nyah, nyah"??? <sigh> :)

Well not to be outdone, I'm making some predictions now so that in a year I can cut and paste and go "ooh aren't I clever?" :D

- Kovaleinen will have a dodgy curry one race and will have to stop on the track mid-race to have a dump behind a tree

- Hammy will have a big row with daddy and both will go off in a huff

- The Hobbit (aka Bernie, apparently) will sell F1 to a consortium of commercial companies who will exploit events on the race track for their own gain e.g. ads will appear at key times: "Crashed? Use new Microsoft Vista!" "Your rubber no good in the wet? Use Durex!" "Damage to your nose? Come to Acme Plastic Surgeons...."

- Impressed by his form, Hollywood will cast Kubica into a new Terminator movie (Raikonnen will play the part of the robot) :)

- Alonso will culture his eyebrows into a monobrow which will become sentient and sue for separation, using the money to buy and live on an island in Mexico (rumours that the monobrow is dating Heidfeld's beard turn out to be false...)

- Amy Winehouse will sign up for the Renault Team (well let's face it she can't do a worse job than Piquet)

- The WDC? Oh that will be won by some driver or another.... :)

BTW i said that here

thoughts?

Thoughts? You are obviously a visionary. Well done.

:lol:

Ah cmon! Kubica was bound to win a race in his career! I knew it was gonna be either this or next season!

Ah cmon! Kubica was bound to win a race in his career! I knew it was gonna be either this or next season!

Ha! Where have you been? :huh:

Indeed he was!

Ok, maybe a few kilometres.

He would if only he had played badmington!

Ha! Where have you been? :huh:
My computers screwed up but my PS3 has an internet browser that works on most websites! Forgive me father abbas for I have thought that thy Lewis had made a stupid mistake in Montreal yesterday while exiting the pits!

My computers screwed up but my PS3 has an internet browser that works on most websites! Forgive me father abbas for I have thought that thy Lewis had made a stupid mistake in Montreal yesterday while exiting the pits!

:lol: God must be crazy! :P

:lol: God must be crazy! :P
Schumi don't give a damn once a McLaren is outta the race but a McLaren retiring bringing a Ferrari with it meaning yes God is quite mad!

Now the big question is Will he win another race?

Yes, if Hamilton kisses Kimi again!

Just kidding. Kubi is a WDC material

The guy posts once and goes away, and now wants all the glory. I endured a year of derision from you people (honorable mention to Kathy H. and Dribbler) and get nothing. No respect even now. OK, here is my prediction - Kubica will be WDC within 2 seasons. I have been saying he is at least as good as Hamilton, way better than Heidfeld, etc. since January 2007. BUt don't listen to me. I have been watching F1 only since 1973, what do I know??

That's it, I'm taking my toys and going home... :mf_tongue:

The guy posts once and goes away, and now wants all the glory. I endured a year of derision from you people (honorable mention to Kathy H. and Dribbler) and get nothing. No respect even now. OK, here is my prediction - Kubica will be WDC within 2 seasons. I have been saying he is at least as good as Hamilton, way better than Heidfeld, etc. since January 2007. BUt don't listen to me. I have been watching F1 only since 1973, what do I know??

ag shame :lol:

If Kubica could get in at Ferrari 2010, that would be absolutely wonderful :thbup:

Have I told you what my favourite word is at the moment?? Well, it's bollocks and it's very apt in this case. If you want derision, you should try being a Schumi, Alonso or Lewis fan! :lol:

So what do you know since you've been watching F1 since 1973?? Well, apparently you've been watching it so much you have forgotten how to read :whistling:

Have I told you what my favourite word is at the moment?? Well, it's bollocks and it's very apt in this case. If you want derision, you should try being a Schumi, Alonso or Lewis fan! :lol:

So what do you know since you've been watching F1 since 1973?? Well, apparently you've been watching it so much you have forgotten how to read :whistling:

DO. YOU. SEE. THIS. ?????? It continues even now!

Go ahead, now tell a Polish joke and then kick me in the nuts! No respect for the elders! Kids nowadays.... I oughtta...

I have SEEN Lauda and Peterson burn, live. AND, I have WISDOM. I KNOW things.... Now, kids, gather round the campfire so I can tell you about times before automatic fuel disconnects, electronics, and $40,000,000 a year contracts, when men were men and the F1 drivers were nuts to even come close to their cars... B):king:

But why didn't you tell me Darth was my father.

DO. YOU. SEE. THIS. ?????? It continues even now!

Go ahead, now tell a Polish joke and then kick me in the nuts! No respect for the elders! Kids nowadays.... I oughtta...

I have SEEN Lauda and Peterson burn, live. AND, I have WISDOM. I KNOW things.... Now, kids, gather round the campfire so I can tell you about times before automatic fuel disconnects, electronics, and $40,000,000 a year contracts, when men were men and the F1 drivers were nuts to even come close to their cars... B):king:

Hold on, you keep harping on about enduring derision for a year, but I think Kubi is the only driver on here to get close to unanimous support and recognition. I can't really remember anyone saying that he is not a good driver, even last year people were saying he is a good driver with a lot of potential. Well, apart from when people are trying to wind you up of course :whistling:

That's because he isn't; sorry no-one told you, but your real father is......

....Max Moseley

:D

Darth would be preferable, at least there was some good in him.