Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chaide

2010 Drivers (maybe2009)

just remember it: :D

ferrari: kubica, massa

mclaren: hamilton kovalainen

bmw:alonso , vettel

renault: nobody cares

Ferrari - Massa, Kubica

Mclaren - Lewis, Rosberg/Kovy

BMW - Vettel, Nick/Sutil

Redbull - Webber, Bourdais/Vettel

Renault - Piquet, who cares :P

just remember it: :D

ferrari: kubica, massa

mclaren: hamilton kovalainen

bmw:alonso , vettel

renault: nobody cares

hey...

I care!

:furious:

:nono1:

:icon2_yuk:

I never heard of him until now but he must be Cypriot in origin(100%)!

Um, maybe somewhere down the line, but he's very english at the minute! To be honest, he's most likely to be a 2011 entrant, unless he goes from formula renault to world series to F1, or formula renault to GP2 to F1 - that's the only way he'll be in for 2010

Ferrari - Massa, Kubica

Mclaren - Lewis, Rosberg/Kovy

BMW - Vettel, Nick/Sutil

Redbull - Webber, Bourdais/Vettel

Renault - Piquet, who cares :P

I told you guys hes going to quit, oops retire! :P

I told you guys hes going to quit, oops retire! :P

its ok to use "who cares" instead of the "F" word... :lol:

Hmmm...2010 is such a long way off...

McLaren: Hamilton and Kovi...why? Because McLaren keep their driver pairings for longer terms than most other teams. Hamilton and Kovi are proving a good team, perhaps of the Hakkinen / Coulthard mould - one of true championship material, and the other, the consumate number two capable of racing well and taking wins. Can't see Kovi ever talking about "his year" but...

Ferrari: Massa is a long shot to keep his seat in 2010. I'd expect two fresh faces, possibly Vettel and Kubica...Massa will only make it in IF BMW sign Kubica up for a 3-year deal. Which I think is on the cards.

BMW: Massa, if Kubica only signs a 2-year deal, and Alonso seem the most likely candidates. They would possibly make a good driver pairing too.

Williams: Rosberg will stay. I can't see any other team really wanting him. I think Nico, for all his talent, will only ever be a journey man, unless of course Williams can produce a championship winning car. His team mate is likely to be someone like Sutil, that is if he survives to race again next year for Force India.

Renault: Piquet Jnr might be given a second chance (yes, that reads that I don't think we'll see him in a Renault next year). Likely drivers for the team are Webber and Heidfeld.

Red Bull: Most likely to be two currently untried drivers. The first of which will partner Webber next year.

STR/???: Bourdais, maybe...Glock likely

Toyota: Nakajima and another currently untried driver. Maybe Trulli if he hasn't retired. Seems Toyota like Jarno.

Honda: Button, obviously, as no other team will want him...too much other young talent floating around the cesspit of what is known as the driver market. His partner possibly Sato. Otherwise a rookie.

Force India: By 2010 they'll be needing a pay driver, and possibly the other seat will be taken by a native Indian driver. Either way, both seats will be filled by sub-par drivers.

Why do you all think heidi isn't gonna be at bmw?! I'll bet you he will be. Although that said, every time I see him on tv now, he looks miserable :( But he's a good driver, although the last couple of races, except last race, have been an exception to that - he still has a lot to offer.

Ferrari - Kimi & Alonso McLaren - Hamilton & Massa/Kubica BMW Sauber - Heidfeld & Sutil (cos deep down he's a brilliant driver) Drivers to get the boot (hopefully) - Piquet Jr., Fisi & probably DC but he might have another year or 2 in him

Noooo, Piquet Jr is a great driver, I have NO idea why he's doing so s*** this season :'( But he is good, really!

Um, maybe somewhere down the line, but he's very english at the minute! To be honest, he's most likely to be a 2011 entrant, unless he goes from formula renault to world series to F1, or formula renault to GP2 to F1 - that's the only way he'll be in for 2010

I meant his last name (and the first but not exclusively) is 100% from Cyprus, I don't know about him!

There is a Nico Hulkenberg somewhere as well...

McLaren Hamilton and Kubica, Kubica would suit being a mclaren driver.

Ferrari Alonso and Kovalainen, Kova is a capiable no.2 and Alonso wouldnt argue with having a team mate who can push the most out of the development of the car and push Alonso Harder but dosent beat Fernando

BMW. Vettel and Massa quick and fast team with a prooven great winner and another driver who has the "potential". to becomea great in formula one.

Renault. Heidfeld and Grosjean.

Honda. Button and either Luca Fillipi, Rubens Barrrichello, Anthony Davidson, Takuma Sato, Marco Andretti or Danica Patrick.

Toyota. Glock and Nakajima. 2 lethgavic drivers driving for a lethgavic team.

Williams, Rosberg and Davidson or Sutil.

Force India. Liuzzi and Chandhok

STR or what ever they will probally be called. ?????????? Only Piquet and Senna seem to be the way to go.

Red bull. Hartley and Webber.

Quick question. do you people here at the forums think that Sebastien Bourdais has done enough to stay with toro rosso for next year let alone 2010?

Quick question. do you people here at the forums think that Sebastien Bourdais has done enough to stay with toro rosso for next year let alone 2010?

I think he deserves a better car and would fare well in a top team.

It's really difficult to predict when you don't know who will retire and who will surprise.

Alonso may go to Ferrari if Kimi retires, but I believe he won't. Heidfeld will stay at BMW, as will Kubica most likely. The McLaren duo also seems to sail at safe waters. It's really difficult to see major changes happening! There is talent bubbling under, but it seems like a lot of the top teams are very satisfied with their current driver line-up.

Noooo, Piquet Jr is a great driver, I have NO idea why he's doing so s*** this season :'( But he is good, really!
I'm sure he's a good driver just not in f1!

Nico Hulkenberg is excellent, yes.

Sebastian Hohenthal is also

Romain Grosjean is also excellent

Adriano Buzaid is too

As are Giedo Van Der Garde (tested Spyker last year) and Salvador Duran. I expect big things from Alvaro Parente sometime too...

Nico Hulkenberg is excellent, yes.

Sebastian Hohenthal is also

Romain Grosjean is also excellent

Adriano Buzaid is too

As are Giedo Van Der Garde (tested Spyker last year) and Salvador Duran. I expect big things from Alvaro Parente sometime too...

Oh, so you found out about the crush he has on you.

Oh, so you found out about the crush he has on you.

What?! He's two-timing me?! But...I made him pregnant! I don't think Der Kaiser can handle the responsibility of a pregnant man. Talk about hormone issues!

As for 2010, why do I care exactly? Let's set the 2009 grid in stone first, then simulate the entire season of every series in the world, and then determine the 2010 grid around December 2009.

What?! He's two-timing me?! But...I made him pregnant! I don't think Der Kaiser can handle the responsibility of a pregnant man. Talk about hormone issues!

As for 2010, why do I care exactly? Let's set the 2009 grid in stone first, then simulate the entire season of every series in the world, and then determine the 2010 grid around December 2009.

So what's it like in hell?? Satan made you his sex slave yet? Anyway I agree, let's just simulate all the racing, although I only agree cos of all the stupid amazing Batracer brainwashing advertising I've seen.