Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chaide

2010 Drivers (maybe2009)

I like cars with wheels.

I like it when they go "broom brroom!"

Oops sorry,this post should be in "Technical F1".Could some mod please move it? :D

I like it when they go "broom brroom!"

Oops sorry,this post should be in "Technical F1".Could some mod please move it? :D

Pah. Technical F1, rubbish. Everyone know's it's vrroom vrroom :lol:

Pah. Technical F1, rubbish. Everyone know's it's vrroom vrroom :lol:

Utter bollocks.

They go weeee weeee. I miss the days were they went vroom vroom, though. I think the FIA should change the rules to allow more vroom vroom and less weeee weeee. We should really discuss this in full.

Utter bollocks.

They go weeee weeee. I miss the days were they went vroom vroom, though. I think the FIA should change the rules to allow more vroom vroom and less weeee weeee. We should really discuss this in full.

:roll:

Well, I say complete bollocks to your utter bollocks and complete bollocks is the most derogatory type of bollocks you can get :whistling:

To be fair, I think that pretty much discusses it in full, you have summed up the current state of F1 today :lol:

Utter bollocks.

wrong, according to my son, they go:"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOW, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or, if you are me, they go :

"EEEEEEEEE.., oh, Jesus Christ, not that Polish guy racing again! what a loser, come on, go outside with your son and play, I made you guys breakfast, and I had him for AT LEAST an hour! Now I'm going upstairs to read... EEEEEEEEEEEow!!!"

wrong, according to my son, they go:"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOW, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"EEEEEEEEE.., oh, Jesus Christ, not that Polish guy racing again! what a loser, come on, go outside with your son and play, I made you guys breakfast, and I had him for AT LEAST an hour! Now I'm going upstairs to read... EEEEEEEEEEEow!!!"

Eeeeow? Right, now a little kid knows more about F1 than us. Geez. They go "weee".

Anyways, here's my proposal to be sent to Mosley:

"Dear Herr Mosley, F

Oh come on, we all now the 'ow' bit is just the doppler effect :rolleyes::lol:

And he obviously isn't old enough to say 'w' yet, that's all, so Andres was right, they go 'weeee'.

Eeeeow? Right, now a little kid knows more about F1 than us. Geez. They go "weee".

"Dear Herr Mosley, F

:lol: Did your wife write the last bit, Piotr?

No, but she inspired it...

"Dear Herr Mosley, F

Your wife calls ol' big nose a "loser"? Seriously, you can't stand for that! Get her on here so I can give her a dressing down.

Your wife calls ol' big nose a "loser"? Seriously, you can't stand for that! Get her on here so I can give her a dressing down.

Well, what can I do? She is a Pittsburg Steelers fan (and she lives in Philadelphia area! I cringe any time we are somewhere showing Eagles play) and she ignores my responses in the form of feeble " gee, they had to fire the only AMERICAN driver" or "Don't worry, when he retires to NASCAR, he's going to show those losers how to drive." Oh well, I do chose my battles...

:lol: so we all agree that there's a legal loophole here.

Lovely proposal,Andr

Well, I say complete bollocks to your utter bollocks and complete bollocks is the most derogatory type of bollocks you can get :whistling:

That's bollocks :D You forgot "Complete and Utter Bollocks" which beats "Complete Bollocks" any day :D

That's bollocks :D You forgot "Complete and Utter Bollocks" which beats "Complete Bollocks" any day :D

Bollocks.

No, no, no. The cars only go weee weee if there is a knob driving :D

Exactly :whistling::lol:

No, no, no. The cars only go weee weee if there is a knob driving :D

Bah, typical reaction from a weee weeesteric.

Hey, seriously guys, Polish blogs are full of reports about Marlboro willing to shell out $50M to sponsor Kubica in Ferrari in 2009 or 2010 to replace KR. Have you guys heard this rumour yet? I don't think that's anything at this point, but it would be interesting if true...

Hey, seriously guys, Polish blogs are full of reports about Marlboro willing to shell out $50M to sponsor Kubica in Ferrari in 2009 or 2010 to replace KR. Have you guys heard this rumour yet? I don't think that's anything at this point, but it would be interesting if true...

Must resist comment about advertising space...................... :lol:

Polish blogs, you say? Damn I wish I could read that sztuph.

Good on Kubica if true. He's worth far more than he is paid now.