Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Arrogant Lewis

Well Rainmaster, if you'd only asked I would have met you :D

And you will be disappointed, I appear much taller in writing than I really am :D

:D

Just like Nando, last year. Sounds like they take an arrogant guy, then write an article to make him sound even more arrogant.

Lewis is arrogant. Nothing new. He is not a monster. He is an amazing driver, malgr

Meeting Chris would be a dissapointment. He is not even your hero. I am free if you need to buy your hero a beer. And you will not be dissapointed.

Hmm not too sure about that...but then again I do want to buy my hero a beer, so I'd gladly let you pay for it! :P

Oh you meant buy you a beer, well I wouldn't want Chris getting jealous! :)

It's been said before... nothing can stop Hamilton but the casual arrangement of molecules that's known as... another car.

By the way, bets on whether or not Kova will get a chance to drive that "unstoppable" car Hamilton is counting on?

By the way, bets on whether or not Kova will get a chance to drive that "unstoppable" car Hamilton is counting on?

Magny Cours will be a good race to see whether Kovalainen can drive or not. I don't think there is any reason to think McLaren will not be working 100% for him to win after Hamilton has been demoted six places for the French GP.

Magny Cours will be a good race to see whether Kovalainen can drive or not. I don't think there is any reason to think McLaren will not be working 100% for him to win after Hamilton has been demoted six places for the French GP.

Now or never, right? We'll see... McLaren has done plenty of incomprehensible things of late.

Six, or ten?

Now or never, right? We'll see... McLaren has done plenty of incomprehensible things of late.

Yes, winning in Monaco was terrible.

Tactics for France have to be to get Lewis on pole so that he only drops to 10th and not 14th, 15th or 16th. Then it's up to him to outdrive those around him in the first stint to give him a chance at getting on the podium. A 3rd place in France would be as good as a win in the current situation.

As for Heikki, he has to be aiming for P2 or P3 in qually so as to end up on the front row of the grid. From there he can act as a buffer in the first stint to shunt the pack up and give Lewis a chance of overtaking as many people as possible in the first stint.

After the first pitstop Kovi will be allowed to drive as quick as he can to secure the team as many points as possible. McLaren covets the WCC more than WDC so each race should be strategised thus.

I am thinking Kimi 1st, Kovi 2nd, Kubi or Hami 3rd or 4th, Massa 5th, a Red Bull in 6th.

Whatever happens, it's going to be a good race as Hamilton WILL be driving his nuts off to get up the placings.

And of course, if it rains.......

Knock on wood.......if Lewis qualifies 1st he'll be starting from 11th with a full tank........hopefully if he drives his heart out he can do what kimi did in 2005....finished second. Mclaren can place kovy on pole with a three stopper.Magny cours has the shortest pitlane..........and as displayed by herr schumacher in 2004 if Mclaren have that capable car maybe he can win. Testing starts tomorrow in Barcelona .

Yes, winning in Monaco was terrible.

Indeed. There was no part of luck in it whatsoever. McLaren won because it was superior to capable and formidable competion... hilarious, as always.

Knock on wood.......if Lewis qualifies 1st he'll be starting from 11th with a full tank........hopefully if he drives his heart out he can do what kimi did in 2005....finished second. Mclaren can place kovy on pole with a three stopper.Magny cours has the shortest pitlane..........and as displayed by herr schumacher in 2004 if Mclaren have that capable car maybe he can win. Testing starts tomorrow in Barcelona .

There is someting to be said for that. The Ferraris could never leave the pits and, hey, it may just seem like any other race. Kova has been moved out of existence. The BMWs are the only consistent competition but, well, what can the do?... the way things are, Hamilton could easily make a podium, even win....

There is someting to be said for that. The Ferraris could never leave the pits and, hey, it may just seem like any other race. Kova has been moved out of existence. The BMWs are the only consistent competition but, well, what can the do?... the way things are, Hamilton could easily make a podium, even win....

You just focus on Renault allright........

Indeed. There was no part of luck in it whatsoever. McLaren won because it was superior to capable and formidable competion... hilarious, as always.

Ah Maure I've missed your wit and 'wisdom'. :)

Oh yeah and Blah, blah, McLaren, blah. :D

Ah Maure I've missed your wit and 'wisdom'. :)

Oh yeah and Blah, blah, McLaren, blah. :D

I missed him too!

Blah, blah, Mclaren blah.......

Hmm not too sure about that...but then again I do want to buy my hero a beer, so I'd gladly let you pay for it! :P

Oh you meant buy you a beer, well I wouldn't want Chris getting jealous! :)

I am going off before it turns to a gay thread! :P

Would be lovely to see the pits when Lewis comes for his pitstop.

"Run guys, run! Hammy is comming!!"

"But...but...I haven't finished my pitstop, they haven't attached the last tire yet"

"Who gives a darn?? Run FOR YOUR LIFE!"

Would be lovely to see the pits when Lewis comes for his pitstop.

"Run guys, run! Hammy is comming!!"

"But...but...I haven't finished my pitstop, they haven't attached the last tire yet"

"Who gives a darn?? Run FOR YOUR LIFE!"

:lol:

To be honest, I just liked the irony when they spoke to Lewis before the race and he was laughing at his Dad and questioning how he could have possibly crashed at 30mph :dam:

You may not have seen that, depending on what coverage you watch :D

Surely he can't fill up his tank afterwards?

It's a penalty after all.

:lol:

To be honest, I just liked the irony when they spoke to Lewis before the race and he was laughing at his Dad and questioning how he could have possibly crashed at 30mph :dam:

You may not have seen that, depending on what coverage you watch :D

That was priceless!

Surely he can't fill up his tank afterwards?

It's a penalty after all.

If he qualifies in the top 10, he isn't allowed to touch his tank.

If he gets into last phase of qualification then he will start with the fuel he has regardless of penalties. I really dont think he will get P1 with full tank.