Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Arrogant Lewis

If he gets into last phase of qualification then he will start with the fuel he has regardless of penalties. I really dont think he will get P1 with full tank.

Nope...he can qualify with a lighter fuel load and since he is surely to end up starting below 10th and he can use his own choice of strategy.(i'm 98%sure about this....because i think they haven't changed this rule since 2005 and i distinctly remember kimi had engine failures in France,silverstone and at Monza and he precisely did the above thing. )

Bring on outspoken, egotistical drivers with unrealistic and/or overambitious statements. F1 need more of that good stuff :D

Nope...he can qualify with a lighter fuel load and since he is surely to end up starting below 10th and he can use his own choice of strategy.(i'm 98%sure about this....because i think they haven't changed this rule since 2005 and i distinctly remember kimi had engine failures in France,silverstone and at Monza and he precisely did the above thing. )

But didn't Kimi do that when there were no fuel restrictions? I think it was the time when they only got one qualifying lap, so no weird fuel issues. And because of that he'd go fueled to the ears and win a lot of positions.

Surely he can't fill up his tank afterwards?

It's a penalty after all.

No definitely not. And he won't be able to top up after Q3 either.

I thought the same, so I consulted the Hong Kong book of Kong Phooey -

Fuel may not be added to nor removed from any car eligible to take part in Q3 between the start of

Q3 and the start of the race, unless any eligible car was unable to take part in which case c) below

will apply.

c) Any competitor whose car is eligible but unable to take part Q3 must, prior to the start of Q3, inform

the FIA in writing what quantity of fuel they wish to add to the car. Any such refuelling will take place

when the car is released from parc ferm

:harhar: I am arrogant too!

Is it me, or is that an abnormally long finger?? Is it deliberate, or do they just have no sense of scaling??

Do I need to get a life or do I really need to get a life ?? :lol:

Is it me, or is that an abnormally long finger?? Is it deliberate, or do they just have no sense of scaling??

Do I need to get a life or do I really need to get a life ?? :lol:

they scaled it to make the point clear! :P

Anyone who starts after 10th can choose their fuel load-penalty or not.

No, that's anyone who can't get into Q3. If you qualify above and drop down then that's your own problem. The only exception for instance, was in a case like Webber where you actually don't compete in the third session because you are unable to.

It's too much of an obvious loophole not to have been closed by now.

Hamilton, though a good racer is such a twat and I still hate him, in fact I think I dislike him even more now!

What a twat!

Hamilton, though a good racer is such a twat and I still hate him, in fact I think I dislike him even more now!

What a twat!

Button, though not a good racer, is such a nice guy and I still like him, and the fact that he is driving the car with is mouth shut makes me like him more.

What a twat!

This is precisely why Lewis probably won't drive into anyone ever again. He will read that he has lost all faith of the gay lad from Herts and be more careful.

This is precisely why Lewis probably won't drive into anyone ever again. He will read that he has lost all faith of the gay lad from Herts and be more careful.

:rofl:

He can't refuel....if he gets on pole he drops to 11th. If he gets into but doesn't partake in Q3 and "qualifies" 10th, he'll drop in between the two force indias back in 20th.

He will run light to get pole to start 11th.