Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alan333

Hamilton Bashing???

I find all this Lewis Hamilton hating very bizzare indeed. Without the McLaren driver this years WC would be a total Ferrari walkover. Do F1 fans WANT to see Ferrari driving off into the distance and engineering the race (see Schumacher era)? Or would they rather have a bit of competition and something to talk about? Maybe they should be quicker to bash Schumi's two gophers (Irvine and Barrichello), who sat in a competitive car for years attempting to make races boring, instead of bashing real racers like Hamilton.

I find all this Lewis Hamilton hating very bizzare indeed. Without the McLaren driver this years WC would be a total Ferrari walkover. Do F1 fans WANT to see Ferrari driving off into the distance and engineering the race (see Schumacher era)? Or would they rather have a bit of competition and something to talk about? Maybe they should be quicker to bash Schumi's two gophers (Irvine and Barrichello), who sat in a competitive car for years attempting to make races boring, instead of bashing real racers like Hamilton.

Welcome and Join our church! :D

Well put Alan333 & welcome to the forums :thbup: You are always welcome to join our Church of Hamilton, PM abbas_gear above 1st!

People should understand the difference between criticizing and bashing, or between admiration and worship.

The guy made one of the supidest mistakes in F1. There have many of them, don't worry. He is not the last not the worst. But it was really stupid no matter how you look at it.

Yes, I don't give a darn whether Ferrari wil dominate or not if it wasn't for Lewis. Mostly because I think crashing against stopped Ferraris is not the way to make the season more even nor more entertaining.

I will continue to bash Hammy. When I get bored of talking about Montreal, I will continue with the colors of his helmet, his provate life and his dietary habits.

Anyways, welcome to the forums :P

When Shumacher left, so did my hero and I wasn't sure how much I would enjoy F1. However, since Hamilton joined last year, I have never been so interested in the sport. No more processions - no more dozing during races.

I ain't no Hammy fan because I still blame him for the "Webber (my new hero) / Vettel" shunt in Suzuka last year, but boy is he BLISTERING fast. I think all those hours playing F1 simulation games on the playstation has helped to not only burn the tracks into his brain, but they have also quickened his reflexes.

His mixture of speed, arrogance and inexperience has revived Formula 1.

As for bagging drivers out, well its what keeps these forums going isn't it?

That's why the hate, we don't need Mclaren to be around what we really need is a Ferrari walkover, nothing in F1 would be better that a Ferrari 1-2 in the rest of the races this season, the first 3 trophies being given to Ferrari and the Italian National Anthem being played in second place in every podium ceremony, you got to see how me and my kids enjoy that Anthem when Ferrari wins, so get it right from the beggining we don't need Mclaren, we just need to red cars ahead and welcome to LHC, I have a secret to tell you, as long as you are in Lewis Hamilton Church you are in the wrong religion.

Yes I would like to see a Shumi's era returning to F1 if possible with the same Shumi again, I enjoy Ferrari beatitng the rest like in 2004 and to finish this Shumi was the real racer not LH, just look at LH team-mates Alonso and Kovy, one was always whinning and the other one is not a real threat there is always something in the way of HK to stop him from doing what he should, in Schumi's era the team was to blame for thing like that happening to Rubens, now you don't believe that Mclaren is doing it to help LH, do you? don't you find wierd all thoses kovy's problems, I'll leave it here for now but I'll be around.

When Shumacher left, so did my hero and I wasn't sure how much I would enjoy F1. However, since Hamilton joined last year, I have never been so interested in the sport. No more processions - no more dozing during races.

I ain't no Hammy fan because I still blame him for the "Webber (my new hero) / Vettel" shunt in Suzuka last year, but boy is he BLISTERING fast. I think all those hours playing F1 simulation games on the playstation has helped to not only burn the tracks into his brain, but they have also quickened his reflexes.

Why doesn't he gets BLISTERS on his tires in every race, that should be fun.

People should understand the difference between criticizing and bashing, or between admiration and worship.

The guy made one of the supidest mistakes in F1. There have many of them, don't worry. He is not the last not the worst. But it was really stupid no matter how you look at it.

Yes, I don't give a darn whether Ferrari wil dominate or not if it wasn't for Lewis. Mostly because I think crashing against stopped Ferraris is not the way to make the season more even nor more entertaining.

I will continue to bash Hammy. When I get bored of talking about Montreal, I will continue with the colors of his helmet, his provate life and his dietary habits.

And I will continue to bash Alonso, now he said that stategy cost him victory, can you believe that? he is once again complaining about his team and he hasn't talk to anyone in the team about but he si talking to the press about that. he was the one how crash in the wall, at that moment he blamed the gearbox, now he is blaming the team, I heard clearly when BMW told NH "if you are loosing time let him (Alonso) by" and he wasn't able to overtake NH so how is he talking about winning the race, who told him that he would be able to keep RK and NH behind?

And I will continue to bash Alonso, now he said that stategy cost him victory, can you believe that? he is once again complaining about his team and he hasn't talk to anyone in the team about but he si talking to the press about that. he was the one how crash in the wall, at that moment he blamed the gearbox, now he is blaming the team, I heard clearly when BMW told NH "if you are loosing time let him (Alonso) by" and he wasn't able to overtake NH so how is he talking about winning the race, who told him that he would be able to keep RK and NH behind?

its ok if you bash for fun like I do it with guys like Alehop. Your attitude towards other members, drivers and team is only bringing your respect down. You are acting like as if you and Hamilton went to the same school and you were his senior yet somehow manged to snatch the girl you love. Bitter feelings my friend. Yet you preach about God as if you are a saint in other threads.

its ok if you bash for fun like I do it with guys like Alehop. Your attitude towards other members, drivers and team is only bringing your respect down. You are acting like as if you and Hamilton went to the same school and you were his senior yet somehow manged to snatch the girl you love. Bitter feelings my friend. Yet you preach about God as if you are a saint in other threads.

No, no, no Abbas, this is actually Schumikonen joking about. There is a subtle difference to when he is serious :lol:

No, no, no Abbas, this is actually Schumikonen joking about. There is a subtle difference to when he is serious :lol:

Are you kidding? :P

The rest of your post is bollocks (Paul told me that "bollocks" is an ancient scouser expression of praise :whistling: ) so I will talk about the bolded bit:

I heard that, too. I thought maybe I didn't heard it well but it seems they really told NH that. If so, I am glad he didn't let Nando by. I'd rather see Nando spinning whilst in the middle of a battle with NH than the turn off of seeing him gaining a place because the other guy yielded. NH was smart and brave defending his position. The best guy won. No complaints there. It was a great battle, that's what I watch F1 for.

Well said, and welcome to the forums!

I have a feeling this Alan333 is abbas-gear in disguise.

Well said but one should not forget his choice of women.

The rest of your post is bollocks (Paul told me that "bollocks" is an ancient scouser expression of praise :whistling: ) so I will talk about the bolded bit:

I heard that, too. I thought maybe I didn't heard it well but it seems they really told NH that. If so, I am glad he didn't let Nando by. I'd rather see Nando spinning whilst in the middle of a battle with NH than the turn off of seeing him gaining a place because the other guy yielded. NH was smart and brave defending his position. The best guy won. No complaints there. It was a great battle, that's what I watch F1 for.

Oh it is. Only when it is superseded by 'complete' does it become a derogatory term :whistling:

Completely, Paul, completely. :) Bollocks!

Those gophers weren't black.

The only way to go is fully automated active ride F1 to get rid of all these driver fans and their worshiping-bashing nonsense.

:lol: At least you alone are consistent.

Hey! Schumikonen is one of the most interesting characters on here. I think people pick on him sometimes (and sometimes it looks like I do, but I never mean to make our arguments look that way). Maure and Ash are ripe for ridicule; Schumikonen is a fine poster.

Well, to my fellow members of Hamilton Church,

Let them bash Hamilton, all you have to do is this!

:P

Completely, Paul, completely. :) Bollocks!

Those gophers weren't black.

:lol: At least you alone are consistent.

Hey! Schumikonen is one of the most interesting characters on here. I think people pick on him sometimes (and sometimes it looks like I do, but I never mean to make our arguments look that way). Maure and Ash are ripe for ridicule; Schumikonen is a fine poster.

Why thankyou! :lol:

And hey right back at you! I was serious, you can always tell when Schumikonen is just winding people up and when he is being serious.

Well, to my fellow members of Hamilton Church,

Let them bash Hamilton, all you have to do is this!

:P

Why wait until they bash Hamilton???? :lol: