Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alan333

Hamilton Bashing???

Hey! Schumikonen is one of the most interesting characters on here. I think people pick on him sometimes (and sometimes it looks like I do, but I never mean to make our arguments look that way). Maure and Ash are ripe for ridicule; Schumikonen is a fine poster.

Thank you it is an honor to recieve theses words from you.

No, no, no Abbas, this is actually Schumikonen joking about. There is a subtle difference to when he is serious :lol:

Men, how is this possible I tried so hard to do my best, how can I annoy anyone like this? I think I am loosing some skills I never had. :lol:

And hey right back at you! I was serious, you can always tell when Schumikonen is just winding people up and when he is being serious.

That's a tragedy to my purpose here :o I guess Shane2 never knew this.

Thank you it is an honor to recieve theses words from you.

It is??? From 'I want a single spec series' Muzza??? Are you sure ?? :lol:

Men, how is this possible I tried so hard to do my best, how can I annoy anyone like this? I think I am loosing some skills I never had. :lol:

:lol:

I guess not :lol:

I find all this Lewis Hamilton hating very bizzare indeed. Without the McLaren driver this years WC would be a total Ferrari walkover. Do F1 fans WANT to see Ferrari driving off into the distance and engineering the race (see Schumacher era)? Or would they rather have a bit of competition and something to talk about? Maybe they should be quicker to bash Schumi's two gophers (Irvine and Barrichello), who sat in a competitive car for years attempting to make races boring, instead of bashing real racers like Hamilton.

Indeed. Hamilton is the best driver in F1 history, past, present, and future. No matter what he does or doesn't do, he is beyond criticism. Even if he drives into another car as in Canada, we should congratulate him for his skill and, what the heck, put another car on his way for him to crash into. We should also labor to modify any rule that stands on Hamilton's way since anything and everything Hamilton does is correct by virtue of his greatness.

Only those that know nothing about F1 disagree with this.

Indeed. Hamilton is the best driver in F1 history, past, present, and future. No matter what he does or doesn't do, he is beyond criticism. Even if he drives into another car as in Canada, we should congratulate him for his skill and, what the heck, put another car on his way for him to crash into. We should also labor to modify any rule that stands on Hamilton's way since anything and everything Hamilton does is correct by virtue of his greatness.

Yes, Hamilton is an over rated driver.

Yes, Hamilton is an over rated driver.

Bah, I have seen guys like you. They said Kimi was an over ratted driver till he won the championship and suddenly they all vanished.

:lol: Anyways, I am sorry for mistaking you... But I never felt offended anyways.

Bah, I have seen guys like you. They said Kimi was an over ratted driver till he won the championship and suddenly they all vanished.

If I say he is over rated it does not mean he is not a title contender. Right?

But yes, he is over rated. Most of those who over rated him have vanished but I think it is normal, Hamilton is a good driver but he is not the best driver, he could be as good as Schumi but he still has to prove it. I've read some articles early this season that looked ridiculous after what had happened last year. And I don't blame him for being over rated, he rates him rightly high as any other F1 driver.

You have to bash to be listened to.

Constructive criticism is ignored.

Lewis Hamilton believes he is the new Ayrton Senna when, in reality, he is not even the new Nigel Mansell. That

Lewis Hamilton believes he is the new Ayrton Senna when, in reality, he is not even the new Nigel Mansell. That

Lewis Hamilton believes he is Lewis Hamilton. There won't be a new Senna. Nigel Mansell had a very bushy moustache.

:lol:

'furabio' sounds like Italian washing powder.

Don't worry Furabio, they are only marking territory like good machos. This is how they welcome people, but they don't bite. I have put them on a short leash. :rolleyes:

Don't worry Furabio, they are only marking territory like good machos. This is how they welcome people, but they don't bite. I have put them on a short leash. :rolleyes:

They've been here for awhile...

Thanks for the welcoming and i won

I guess you are right after all DC have had more crashes than anybody else in F1 history, remember sons always try to emulate their parents, LH's dad had an accident so and he had to do the same, I understand that my only problem with it is his choice, why he didn't choose RK instead of Kimi?