Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alan333

Hamilton Bashing???

Yes, Hamilton is an over rated driver.

Yes and :eusa_think: what can we said about a driver who was defeated by him in the same machinery? :eekout:

Yes and :eusa_think: what can we said about a driver who was defeated by him in the same machinery? :eekout:

Oh, you said, you said a lot of things :dam: but he eventually got 109 points like Hamilton. :weights:

But we can talk about last year if you so wish. :rolleyes:

I enjoy talking about Ron's fckups very much. :icecream:

Oh, you said, you said a lot of things :dam: but he eventually got 109 points like Hamilton. :weights:

But we can talk about last year if you so wish. :rolleyes:

I enjoy talking about Ron's fckups very much. :icecream:

You mean, like f******* HITTING the wall and blaming on the gearbox?

Don't mean to get involved in this discussion. But this phrase came out many times and I feel the need to correct it. He reported through the radio gearbox problems after he unsuccesfuly tried to recover and we do not know how the conversation went before that. He seemd to have spun, crashed against the wall and then tried to keep going. He couldn't and then, only then he reported gearbox problems. Maybe all he menat was that he couldn't go on after he spun on his own blame because of gearbox problems. He certainly did not claim that the gearbox was to blame after the race, nor the team ever brought the gearbox problems again either.

In short, that accusation is totally unfair.

Don't mean to get involved in this discussion. But this phrase came out many times and I feel the need to correct it. He reported through the radio gearbox problems after he unsuccesfuly tried to recover and we do not know how the conversation went before that. He seemd to have spun, crashed against the wall and then tried to keep going. He couldn't and then, only then he reported gearbox problems. Maybe all he menat was that he couldn't go on after he spun on his own blame because of gearbox problems. He certainly did not claim that the gearbox was to blame after the race, nor the team ever brought the gearbox problems again either.

You are very welcome to get involved but don't take abbas seriously he is still getting used to italian pesto, pasta and pisto.

You are very welcome to get involved but don't take abbas seriously he is still getting used to italian pesto, pasta and pisto.

Nah, Abbas is just playing the good ole Nando hater guy. But some other people mean it when they say that phrase. And it's false

Nah, Abbas is just playing the good ole Nando hater guy. But some other people mean it when they say that phrase. And it's false

Andres, wtf? I was just pulling Alehop. :P Eye for an eye. I don't really care if Alonso or Lewis or Kimi makes a mistake as they are all freaking flawed humans. Unlike some guys here I don't open a thread to bash or just join the mob to criticize a driver, but I do defend some drivers. Just don't take my Alonso accusations seriously, if you do, you are retareded.

Andres, wtf? I was just pulling Alehop. :P Eye for an eye. I don't really care if Alonso or Lewis or Kimi makes a mistake as they are all freaking flawed humans. Unlike some guys here I don't open a thread to bash or just join the mob to criticize a driver, but I do defend some drivers. Just don't take my Alonso accusations seriously, if you do, you are retareded.

Thtat was exactly what I was saying! :P

That you didn't mean no harm. I didn't take your accusations seriously, I was just taking the opportunity to demitify that gearbox theory, for some others used it as if it was true.

Don't worry, I love you even though you are a hopeless Lewisteric :lol:

Bah, I have seen guys like you. They said Kimi was an over ratted driver till he won the championship and suddenly they all vanished.

This makes it clear doesn't it? Lewis will be considered over rated until he becomes a champion.

:lol: Did you hear that too? I don't know if he meant that the gearbox got broken after the crash, he is getting real funny and driving funny too he is also walking funny when he does finish the race.

Thtat was exactly what I was saying! :P

That you didn't mean no harm. I didn't take your accusations seriously, I was just taking the opportunity to demitify that gearbox theory, for some others used it as if it was true.

Don't worry, I love you even though you are a hopeless Lewisteric :lol:

Love you too bro :P , even though you are a F******* loving comie! :P

but you are not sure so I can still think it was the other way and it looks like I wasn't the only one who took it like that so who are you going to believe? certanly not FA.

me? :what:

but you are not sure so I can still think it was the other way and it looks like I wasn't the only one who took it like that so who are you going to believe? certanly not FA.

Yes you are entitled to believe it was the other way around.

No, I won't believe you. I will believe what FA said this time. Sue me.

Yes you are entitled to believe it was the other way around.

No, I won't believe you. I will believe what FA said this time. Sue me.

Sue you? Bah! You would say 'according to Argentine law you cant sue me! '

If I say he is over rated it does not mean he is not a title contender. Right?

But yes, he is over rated. Most of those who over rated him have vanished but I think it is normal, Hamilton is a good driver but he is not the best driver, he could be as good as Schumi but he still has to prove it. I've read some articles early this season that looked ridiculous after what had happened last year. And I don't blame him for being over rated, he rates him rightly high as any other F1 driver.

Actually, what you are saying is that he is over-hyped, not over-rated which is, imo, what's going on. Moreover, I say, if Hamilton loses the hype, he would improve as a racer. Now, he is just a kid that thinks he's important because people laugh when he says "fck". Become something, I say, and THEN demand. You will still be a joke but a joke with something to your name...

'furabio' sounds like Italian washing powder.

Hmm.. it sounds Japanese to me... similar to furaibo (= hobo), I guess.

I guess you are right after all DC have had more crashes than anybody else in F1 history, remember sons always try to emulate their parents, LH's dad had an accident so and he had to do the same, I understand that my only problem with it is his choice, why he didn't choose RK instead of Kimi?

Why, indeed?

Unlikely to have been _fully_ intentional. Still, it does make sense to take out your competition if you are on the way out. Dirty but understandable. Wouldn't be the first time it happens.

That first it would've had to happen...

The problem for the Alonso bashers is that, hate it as much as they do, it's impossible to walk over 2 WCs. Maybe one, but not two. And, yep 2 to -1. It's a big gap to claim "defeat" unless you want laughter directed at you.

Speaking of which, I am curious. How much soap does one need to injest to think that what went on in McLaren last year comes even close to equality?

It isn't unfair because it's Alonso he is talking about, you know, the scapegoat for Hamilton/RD mistakes... and since Hamilton is always excused (see Canada for example), the lewisteric runs for Alonso. Nothing new.

It isn't unfair because it's Alonso he is talking about, you know, the scapegoat for Hamilton/RD mistakes... and since Hamilton is always excused (see Canada for example), the lewisteric runs for Alonso. Nothing new.

blah blah blah....go get a life...

People should understand the difference between criticizing and bashing, or between admiration and worship.

The guy made one of the supidest mistakes in F1. There have many of them, don't worry. He is not the last not the worst. But it was really stupid no matter how you look at it.

Yes, I don't give a darn whether Ferrari wil dominate or not if it wasn't for Lewis. Mostly because I think crashing against stopped Ferraris is not the way to make the season more even nor more entertaining.

I will continue to bash Hammy. When I get bored of talking about Montreal, I will continue with the colors of his helmet, his provate life and his dietary habits.

Anyways, welcome to the forums :P

Cheers for the welcomes, of course LH crashing into a stopped Ferrari makes the season more entertaining anything that ramps up the tension makes for entertainment and it got Kubica his first win (entirely welcome) and it was a good race even if the main WC protagonists weren't involved. It will also be interesting to see how Hamilton copes in France (a bit of rain would help). All I was saying in my original point was surely the type of people who write to forums should welcome LH with open arms, he at least is an interesting topic. I'll finish with a dig about not looking at the world through red coloured glasses ha ha.

That first it would've had to happen...

The problem for the Alonso bashers is that, hate it as much as they do, it's impossible to walk over 2 WCs. Maybe one, but not two. And, yep 2 to -1. It's a big gap to claim "defeat" unless you want laughter directed at you.

Speaking of which, I am curious. How much soap does one need to injest to think that what went on in McLaren last year comes even close to equality?

And do you think that a 2 times WDC need equality to defeat a rookie and take his role inside any team a driver number one? I think that is a possition that must be won with results, obviously the one who gets the number one treatment got to be the one with the best results, in our case that one was not Alonso I am a Kimi's fan and I know that LH lost the WDC because his team was supporting Alonso at the beggining of the season this was clear in Monaco when RD said he decided in advance to give the win to Alonso, big mistake, they lost everything for doing that including 100,000,000 dollars in that fine, said this I must agree with you, there was no equality in Mclaren last year and they lost because of that, they put their money on the wrong horse.