Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alan333

Hamilton Bashing???

Why doesn't he gets BLISTERS on his tires in every race, that should be fun.
You sound like you not only hate Hamilton but think he's a crap driver altogether, Hamilton is there to keep Kimi looking in his rear-view mirror!
I have a feeling this Alan333 is abbas-gear in disguise.
A bit like when AleHop was Shane in disguise!
Well, to my fellow members of Hamilton Church,

Let them bash Hamilton, all you have to do is this!

:P

Must've been taken when PSV Eindhoven whooped Feyenoord 5-0

:lol: !

its ok if you bash for fun like I do it with guys like Alehop.
Thy were good times!
Indeed. Hamilton is the best driver in F1 history, past, present, and future. No matter what he does or doesn't do
Take it easy there maure! After he wins 8 WDCs then he can become the greatest f1 driver ever!

I have a feeling this Alan333 is abbas-gear in disguise.

I have a feeling this F1_Fanatic is Mosley in disguise.

Yes, Hamilton is an over rated driver.
Oi! Don't start your bullcrap again!
I've tried reading this thread but my brain can't make too much sense of it :lol:
A bit like when Alonso blocked Hamilton in the pits at Hungary last year!

I have a feeling this F1_Fanatic is Mosley in disguise.
So he's screwed 5 prostitutes while wearing a Nazi disguise!

You sound like you not only hate Hamilton but think he's a crap driver altogether, Hamilton is there to keep Kimi looking in his rear-view mirror!

You should, really should read my other post about LH like the one in this page, I don't hate him I just want to see him well behind the two Ferraris especially now that he showed that he is not very good taking decisions, he had the choice to stop at the red light, or to stop because the two cars in front of him were not moving and he had nowhere to go, he also had the choice to crash into RK's car or Kimi car in boh cases he took the wrong decision, I still wonder what was he doing at that time?

You should, really should read my other post about LH like the one in this page, I don't hate him I just want to see him well behind the two Ferraris especially now that he showed that he is not very good taking decisions, he had the choice to stop at the red light, or to stop because the two cars in front of him were not moving and he had nowhere to go, he also had the choice to crash into RK's car or Kimi car in boh cases he took the wrong decision, I still wonder what was he doing at that time?

:lol:

He knew Kimi would be retiring at the end of the season anyway, so he might as well get him while he has the chance :whistling:

:lol:

He knew Kimi would be retiring at the end of the season anyway, so he might as well get him while he has the chance :whistling:

What if he thought

If he thought that he is very clever, if not he is a good candidate for the next Dumb and Dumber film and he might do both roles in it.

If that happens I hope they consider Daddy and uncle Ron for the Dumb and Dumber film and let Lewis fly away.

If that happens I hope they consider Daddy and uncle Ron for the Dumb and Dumber film and let Lewis fly away.

What ever! Nando is still driving a Logan, oops Renault! :P

Careful when you make reference to Mr Mosley, that's Dribbler's dad you are talking about there :D

Zat That is not true.

What ever! Nando is still driving a Logan, oops Renault! :P

Oh, I see. You want your own abbassucks web page... Very well.

:rolleyes:

And do you think that a 2 times WDC need equality to defeat a rookie and take his role inside any team a driver number one? I think that is a possition that must be won with results, obviously the one who gets the number one treatment got to be the one with the best results, in our case that one was not Alonso I am a Kimi's fan and I know that LH lost the WDC because his team was supporting Alonso at the beggining of the season this was clear in Monaco when RD said he decided in advance to give the win to Alonso, big mistake, they lost everything for doing that including 100,000,000 dollars in that fine, said this I must agree with you, there was no equality in Mclaren last year and they lost because of that, they put their money on the wrong horse.

By which criteria was Alonso beaten by Hamilton laste year. As far as I can remember they ended season with equal number of points! One point less than world champion.

LH lost championship because he was not clever enough to be 5th and go change tyres when he was supposed to instead of waiting for them to completely fall apart and then park on the pitlane entrance. He lost championship because he pressed wrong button. Even Bernie was not able to save him after that.

By which criteria was Alonso beaten by Hamilton laste year. As far as I can remember they ended season with equal number of points! One point less than world champion.

LH lost championship because he was not clever enough to be 5th and go change tyres when he was supposed to instead of waiting for them to completely fall apart and then park on the pitlane entrance. He lost championship because he pressed wrong button. Even Bernie was not able to save him after that.

Well, I don't want to get into the Lewis v Nando argument, but I just want to point out that by the criteria of the F1 Championship, Lewis was 2nd and Nando was 3rd in the standings.

Well, I don't want to get into the Lewis v Nando argument, but I just want to point out that by the criteria of the F1 Championship, Lewis was 2nd and Nando was 3rd in the standings.

correct, and he was definately more consistent of the 2

Ok, my memory was wrong and was lazy to check :) I admit it.

And LH was forced to finish behind FA in Monaco, just switch LH and FA position and we have a new WDC even with all thoses mistakes you just mentioned and having a 2 times WDC next to him in the same machinery and LH being a rookie.

And LH was forced to finish behind FA in Monaco, just switch LH and FA position and we have a new WDC even with all thoses mistakes you just mentioned and having a 2 times WDC next to him in the same machinery and LH being a rookie.

Wake up man! :lol:

When Hamilton pushed in Monaco '07 he nearly crashed and Alonso pushed harder flawlessly beating him fair and square. I know it is hard to admit but that was it. Hamilton should have never complained after that race and you should not talk crap in this honorable forum. :rolleyes:

Wake up man! :lol:

When Hamilton pushed in Monaco '07 he nearly crashed and Alonso pushed harder flawlessly beating him fair and square. I know it is hard to admit but that was it. Hamilton should have never complained after that race and you should not talk crap in this honorable forum. :rolleyes:

The race was set up to end in that order no matter what, as you were able to see LH crashed in this year's race and he still won it, RD said he chose the winner before the race so it doesn't matter what happened in the race they were not aloud to race each other., had they done the other way around and LH would be the WDC today.

The race was set up to end in that order no matter what, as you were able to see LH crashed in this year's race and he still won it, RD said he chose the winner before the race so it doesn't matter what happened in the race they were not aloud to race each other., had they done the other way around and LH would be the WDC today.

Sometimes it looks like you believe your own crap. ;)