Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alan333

Hamilton Bashing???

And LH was forced to finish behind FA in Monaco, just switch LH and FA position and we have a new WDC even with all thoses mistakes you just mentioned and having a 2 times WDC next to him in the same machinery and LH being a rookie.

You shouldn't say things like that...

People are usually quick to bring up Hungary last year, and if you talk like this they will have a justified reason to do so and argue back.

I know that you two being from Spain support Alonso above all things, but you both should really consider other options like Camilo Sesto or Braulio Garcia, they are both a lot better than FA and from Spain too, what do you think about it? :naughty:

I know that you two being from Spain support Alonso above all things, but you both should really consider other options like Camilo Sesto or Braulio Garcia, they are both a lot better than FA and from Spain too, what do you think about it? :naughty:

they dont have the monobrows?

If I am one of the two, you are mistaken, I'm a Kimi fan xD

But I do have to deal with an unreasonable Alonso fan(not from TF1) every day so...

But I do have to deal with an unreasonable Alonso fan(not from TF1) every day so...

He is just picking you! :P

The preacher has a fetish for Hamilton and F******** fans! ^_^

He is just picking you! :P

The preacher has a fetish for Hamilton and F******** fans! ^_^

No, not really is just for F******* fans only I even have in my signature something that Lewis hamilton said, the fact that for some obvious reason I can't let go his recent mistake go without bashing him a little doesn't means that I have anything against him, I fact I aprettiate the contribution LH did in helping Kimi to win the title, he really helped Kimi without him Kimi would never win last year title, at least that's the way I see it but F******* is one fo my favorite topic, I still don't know what I will do if he retires, I still want to see him loosing control, crashing and then saying "I don't know I think it was the gearbox" F1 would be so boring without him.

So do you mean that you are so lucky to know at least one F******* fan that is not unreasonable?

No, not really is just for F******* fans only I even have in my signature something that Lewis hamilton said, the fact that for some obvious reason I can't let go his recent mistake go without bashing him a little doesn't means that I have anything against him, I fact I aprettiate the contribution LH did in helping Kimi to win the title, he really helped Kimi without him Kimi would never win last year title, at least that's the way I see it but F******* is one fo my favorite topic, I still don't know what I will do if he retires, I still want to see him loosing control, crashing and then saying "I don't know I think it was the gearbox" F1 would be so boring without him.

bah.what ever! carryon! :P

bah.what ever! carryon! :P

Are you clear now that LH is not one of my targets? I have only two targets in F1 one is Alonso and the other one is Fernando.

Are you clear now that LH is not one of my targets? I have only two targets in F1 one is Alonso and the other one is Fernando.

:lol::lol:

So do you mean that you are so lucky to know at least one F******* fan that is not unreasonable?

2 of them, and both from here... the rest are under probation :P

:lol:

You find this funny, but in my country I used to work for a Racing Team, there was two driver who for years were alterning the championships and most of the fans were rooting for thoses two drivers, when my team moved into GTS we started to win from the first year, and the fans were not happy to see the new one in GTS defeting the old ones, so the press was usually talking about the other two drivers because that is was the public wanted to hear about and the FDA which is my country's FIA started to change the rules just to try to give the advantage to those drivers that most of the public wanted to see winning, the situation was so bad that when the race was closed to end and my team was winning the public started to leave early, organizer were not happy about that situation so they kept doing the same changing the rules but our team kept adapting to them and still winning until one day the owner of the team decided not race in my country anymore, now the GTS just is not anymore, we realized that htere are two kind of race public (I can not call them fans) those are the ones that go to see their driver winning and the ones that goes to see the drivers they dislike loosing, in F1 I see it to see Kimi winning and to see Alonso loosing, Kimi was taken out of the race but I didn't loose any interest because Alonso was there and I was waiting for him to see how can I come here to talk about him, it was the same with Shumi he had a big antagonic croud that was indirectly watching F1 to see him being defeated, I guess it is always going to be like that and that believe or not is good for the sport, that brings poeple to the sport, maybe they will not be happy all the time with the result but they will continue to be part of the sport, in my country the problem was the leaders of the sport trying to make people happy bending the result and trying to give the people what they wanted to see and that is not a good way to do things, had they been fear to everybody and they would still have the show running with the people still going to see my team loosing, for now on I will continue watching F1 to see FA loosing.

There are also people who enjoy racing, who, for example, like seeing how Massa overtakes 2 cars on a corner.

There are also people who enjoy racing, who, for example, like seeing how Massa overtakes 2 cars on a corner.

Yup! :thbup:

:congrats:

Thank you for the applause, I know my voice is that beautiful and powerful that whenever I speak you must bow down to me! :D

But anyway, you should applaud freaky she said it! :lol:

Thank you for the applause, I know my voice is that beautiful and powerful that whenever I speak you must bow down to me! :D

But anyway, you should applaud freaky she said it! :lol:

Yep, you put your thumbs up, I clapped as an acknowledgement to both of you guys, saving myself the trouble of typing! :P

Yep, you put your thumbs up, I clapped as an acknowledgement to both of you guys, saving myself the trouble of typing! :P

:clap3:

That was 1 sweet move B) ! Would'nt be surprised after the run he's had this year!

speaking of bashing, here is the reason for Kubica's poor showing in the last GP Brazil. It's in Polish, but you can get an idea...This is a step by step analysis of Kubi's pit stop from the perspective of his crew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4powGS4oZI...feature=related

The intro is simply about the beautiful Brazil, and then description of the lightning pit stops by Kubi's rivals. And then, HIS pit stop...

You find this funny, but in my country I used to work for a Racing Team, there was two driver who for years were alterning the championships and most of the fans were rooting for thoses two drivers, when my team moved into GTS we started to win from the first year, and the fans were not happy to see the new one in GTS defeting the old ones, so the press was usually talking about the other two drivers because that is was the public wanted to hear about and the FDA which is my country's FIA started to change the rules just to try to give the advantage to those drivers that most of the public wanted to see winning, the situation was so bad that when the race was closed to end and my team was winning the public started to leave early, organizer were not happy about that situation so they kept doing the same changing the rules but our team kept adapting to them and still winning until one day the owner of the team decided not race in my country anymore, now the GTS just is not anymore, we realized that htere are two kind of race public (I can not call them fans) those are the ones that go to see their driver winning and the ones that goes to see the drivers they dislike loosing, in F1 I see it to see Kimi winning and to see Alonso loosing, Kimi was taken out of the race but I didn't loose any interest because Alonso was there and I was waiting for him to see how can I come here to talk about him, it was the same with Shumi he had a big antagonic croud that was indirectly watching F1 to see him being defeated, I guess it is always going to be like that and that believe or not is good for the sport, that brings poeple to the sport, maybe they will not be happy all the time with the result but they will continue to be part of the sport, in my country the problem was the leaders of the sport trying to make people happy bending the result and trying to give the people what they wanted to see and that is not a good way to do things, had they been fear to everybody and they would still have the show running with the people still going to see my team loosing, for now on I will continue watching F1 to see FA loosing.

:eusa_think:

This is a good candidate for post of the month.

Indeed. Hamilton is the best driver in F1 history, past, present, and future. No matter what he does or doesn't do, he is beyond criticism. Even if he drives into another car as in Canada, we should congratulate him for his skill and, what the heck, put another car on his way for him to crash into. We should also labor to modify any rule that stands on Hamilton's way since anything and everything Hamilton does is correct by virtue of his greatness.

Only those that know nothing about F1 disagree with this.

Is this sarcasm or just badly rounded bs? Did you have an unhappy childhood? Or just a hard time learning to read??? Did I anywhere in my post suggest that anyone was beyond criticism? Is it possible that you're a Ferrari fan? Go on own up, I know a place where you can get counselling.

Is this sarcasm or just badly rounded bs? Did you have an unhappy childhood? Or just a hard time learning to read??? Did I anywhere in my post suggest that anyone was beyond criticism? Is it possible that you're a Ferrari fan? Go on own up, I know a place where you can get counselling.

:D No actually Maure is the only sane one in the forum its just the rest of us that are barking mad :D