Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eric

Dead Heat

.005 Seconds

This isn't the closest finish in NASCAR, by the way. In the a Winston Cup race at Darlington in 2003, the margin was 0.002 seconds. The closest finish to an auto race was an Indy Lights race last year, where the gap was a mere .0005 seconds.

Now, onto the controversy. Ron Hornaday had some words for Kyle "The Poser" Busch (I'm sorry, but stock car drivers don't cry, they aren't 100 lbs soaking wet, etc), and I'm glad he did. Hornaday claimed he was going to teach Kyle a lesson, which makes me happy. It's about time these guys stopped letting that ****** walk all over them. Kyle Busch needs to retire.

For those of you who don't know the Kyle Busch story, here is a brief summary:

Kyle Busch was unfortunately born around 20-something years ago. He has an older brother named Kurt, who was the 2004 You Have No Service Cup champion. Kyle Busch appeared in NASCAR at age 16 because Daddy bought Kyle's way there. Kyle insists that NASCAR is just a video game, where you don't need any talent and can dump anyone you want and get away with it. Kyle is the perfect example of why post-2003 NASCAR sucks, as he is a poser. Kyle is not a stock car racer. A stock car racer is from South Carolina, hairy, could use a shower or two, weighs around 200 lbs, and is called Bubba Lee. Kyle, on the other hand, is from Las Vegas, gets a mankini wax every Friday, smells like roses, weighs 32 lbs, and is called Shrub (how cute). Now, a lot of people have been comparing Kyle to Lord Dale Earnhardt, Sr. The problem is this: Earnhardt earned respect. Kyle has no respect. Kyle Busch is the kind of kid, that if Senior was still alive, would be in the wall every freaking day of his life cuz Earnhardt would just flatout wreck him every chance he got. Earnhardt put punks like Kyle in their place. Kyle thinks he can put drivers with twice his experience and talent in their place. Is Kyle a good racecar driver? Yes. But does he belong in NASCAR? No. Earnhardt could lap Kyle Busch in a 1/4-mile drag race. And Busch is getting an F1 test in the winter. Schumacher could do the same to Kyle. Now, Kyle Busch is a pansy. He races in You Have No Service Cup, the highest division of NASCAR. But he goes and races in the two lower series that ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FOR DRIVERS LOOKING TO GET TO CUP, but NASCAR lets him because they are pansies and want to sell tickets, so they have the Cup drivers race. Screw them. Anyway, Kyle WRECKS DRIVERS WHO ARE TRYING TO BREAK EVEN ON SMALL TEAMS WORKING THEIR a## OFF JUST TO GET TO DO WHAT THEY LOVE FOR A LIVING, and Kyle has NO RESPECT for people WHO ACTUALLY WORKED THEIR WAY INTO THE SPORT AND DIDN'T JUST RELY ON THEIR STUPID FATHER'S TO BUY THEIR WAY IN.

Go Ron Hornaday!

Anyway, Scott Speed, who won a few weeks ago at Dover, finished third, and the finish was good, and Kyle is gunna get it from Hornaday! Good race.

For a dead guy, you write too much.

:lol: You beat me Andres! I was going to write something like that!! :lol:

.005 Seconds

This isn't the closest finish in NASCAR, by the way. In the a Winston Cup race at Darlington in 2003, the margin was 0.002 seconds. The closest finish to an auto race was an Indy Lights race last year, where the gap was a mere .0005 seconds.

Now, onto the controversy. Ron Hornaday had some words for Kyle "The Poser" Busch (I'm sorry, but stock car drivers don't cry, they aren't 100 lbs soaking wet, etc), and I'm glad he did. Hornaday claimed he was going to teach Kyle a lesson, which makes me happy. It's about time these guys stopped letting that ****** walk all over them. Kyle Busch needs to retire.

For those of you who don't know the Kyle Busch story, here is a brief summary:

Kyle Busch was unfortunately born around 20-something years ago. He has an older brother named Kurt, who was the 2004 You Have No Service Cup champion. Kyle Busch appeared in NASCAR at age 16 because Daddy bought Kyle's way there. Kyle insists that NASCAR is just a video game, where you don't need any talent and can dump anyone you want and get away with it. Kyle is the perfect example of why post-2003 NASCAR sucks, as he is a poser. Kyle is not a stock car racer. A stock car racer is from South Carolina, hairy, could use a shower or two, weighs around 200 lbs, and is called Bubba Lee. Kyle, on the other hand, is from Las Vegas, gets a mankini wax every Friday, smells like roses, weighs 32 lbs, and is called Shrub (how cute). Now, a lot of people have been comparing Kyle to Lord Dale Earnhardt, Sr. The problem is this: Earnhardt earned respect. Kyle has no respect. Kyle Busch is the kind of kid, that if Senior was still alive, would be in the wall every freaking day of his life cuz Earnhardt would just flatout wreck him every chance he got. Earnhardt put punks like Kyle in their place. Kyle thinks he can put drivers with twice his experience and talent in their place. Is Kyle a good racecar driver? Yes. But does he belong in NASCAR? No. Earnhardt could lap Kyle Busch in a 1/4-mile drag race. And Busch is getting an F1 test in the winter. Schumacher could do the same to Kyle. Now, Kyle Busch is a pansy. He races in You Have No Service Cup, the highest division of NASCAR. But he goes and races in the two lower series that ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FOR DRIVERS LOOKING TO GET TO CUP, but NASCAR lets him because they are pansies and want to sell tickets, so they have the Cup drivers race. Screw them. Anyway, Kyle WRECKS DRIVERS WHO ARE TRYING TO BREAK EVEN ON SMALL TEAMS WORKING THEIR a## OFF JUST TO GET TO DO WHAT THEY LOVE FOR A LIVING, and Kyle has NO RESPECT for people WHO ACTUALLY WORKED THEIR WAY INTO THE SPORT AND DIDN'T JUST RELY ON THEIR STUPID FATHER'S TO BUY THEIR WAY IN.

Go Ron Hornaday!

Anyway, Scott Speed, who won a few weeks ago at Dover, finished third, and the finish was good, and Kyle is gunna get it from Hornaday! Good race.

Blah, blah, blah ...

Replace Busch with Earnhardt Snr. and Earnhardt Snr. with DW and you've got that same attitude of a 1980s Earnhardt basher - DW worshiper.

People would flock to the tracks for either worshiping a driver or to see the bad-boy the era be put to the wall by a driver, any driver.

In the 1970s the bad boys was DW, then Earnhardt in the 80s, now its Busch. Same ool' same ol'.

NASCAR like F1 grew for a simple reason, it provided the masses with drivers to worship and to hate.

If fact historians found out that this mob menthality was present in the days of the romans, and that gladiators and chariots drivers were worshiped-hated just like today's popular drivers.

As to the good ol' days, if some some of those good ol' boys drivers would step out of line than a guys called Big Bill France would step and put them to their place. And in the presence of Big Bill all their good ol' boys courage would sink to zero. In other words they were a bunch of pussies.

Congratulatioons on being another mindless member of the bread and circus mob.

Blah, blah, blah ...

Replace Busch with Earnhardt Snr. and Earnhardt Snr. with DW and you've got that same attitude of a 1980s Earnhardt basher - DW worshiper.

People would flock to the tracks for either worshiping a driver or to see the bad-boy the era be put to the wall by a driver, any driver.

In the 1970s the bad boys was DW, then Earnhardt in the 80s, now its Busch. Same ool' same ol'.

NASCAR like F1 grew for a simple reason, it provided the masses with drivers to worship and to hate.

If fact historians found out that this mob menthality was present in the days of the romans, and that gladiators and chariots drivers were worshiped-hated just like today's popular drivers.

As to the good ol' days, if some some of those good ol' boys drivers would step out of line than a guys called Big Bill France would step and put them to their place. And in the presence of Big Bill all their good ol' boys courage would sink to zero. In other words they were a bunch of pussies.

Congratulatioons on being another mindless member of the bread and circus mob.

Blah, blah, blah...

Have I ever told you how much I love your posts?

There's such a difference between Earnhardt and Busch. Busch is a ****ing punk. Earnhardt DESERVED respect. Busch doesn't.

The fact is, you could love and hate drivers then because it was different: they were still good, wholesome people. It was friendly. There were a bunch of drivers I liked and disliked, but it was never like this cuz they all earned their place in the sport and they were all still good people. Kyle Busch, on the other hand, isn't a good person. He just really isn't. He has the worst attitude imaginable. Now, I know you're planning to propose to him, but I think it's a totally different level.

You can say whatever you want about Kyle to defend him, but I'm not listening. I can make my own decisions. I decided Kyle Busch doesn't belong, and I will never accept him as a stock car driver. The most credit I will give him is in the right situation, he's a good driver. But only in the right situation. When he was the odd man out at Hendrick, no one was talking about talent.

I'm sorry, but it's obvious to everyone that they don't make Kyle Busch t-shirts because no one would buy them. Hell, even his parents where Kurt Busch gear to the races.

To put it simply: Earnhardt wasn't a pansy. Kyle is. Kyle's gunna get it from Hornaday. And he sure as hell is going to lose.

I'm a Kyle Busch fan.

If he could, the kid would race 7 days a week. He loves to do it. That's why I respect him so much. The Monday after Richmond, he was doing a modified race or something in Wisconsin.

Plus, he has pretty good car control.

I'm a Kyle Busch fan.

If he could, the kid would race 7 days a week. He loves to do it. That's why I respect him so much. The Monday after Richmond, he was doing a modified race or something in Wisconsin.

Plus, he has pretty good car control.

I respect his driving abilities. I don't respect his attitude.

There's such a difference between Earnhardt and Busch. Busch is a ****ing punk. Earnhardt DESERVED respect. Busch doesn't.

<NASCAR fan speech>

<modern fan>

<1980s fan> There's such a difference between DW and Earnhardt. Earnhardt is a ****ing punk. DW DESERVED respect. Earnhardt doesn't.

<1970s fan> There's such a difference between Petty/Pearson and Waltrip. Waltrip is a ****ing punk. Petty/Pearson DESERVED respect. Waltrip doesn't.

what is Dr Mario Tiessen doing there?

He wanted to see a dead heat and not the usual 15 second-win F1 snoozefests :P

I'm a Kyle fan.

Now let me settle this once and for all, Kylie *is* great and has a nice butt, especially when she was in that video for Spinning Around.... :)

I never knew she drove in Nascar though - she should be so lucky, lucky, lucky.... :D

Poor wittle Eric he got his feelings hurt by Kyle, bad Kyle bad.

Go Kyle! don't let up on those pussies.

Poor wittle Eric he got his feelings hurt by Kyle, bad Kyle bad.

:lol: Pretty much. I can't believe he cut me in the line to go down the slide!!!