Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Top Gear Is Back!!

Can't wait for the new season of Top Gear! I think it's starting on the 22nd June which is next Sunday or it could be the week after that which is the 28th June! All I know is that there's gonna be so many cars to be tested!!

I love Top Gear! And it's coming back. This can only be a good thing in my opinion!

It's a good thing it's coming back instead of having to watch every episode 10 times on Dave!

I thought you were talking about the Nintendo game, I used to enjoy that game even when you had to brake only in two turns in the whole game the rest of the game was flat out.

You know, with all this talk of Top Gear infiltrating F1, i'm not that enthused about all things Top Gear. Not only that, the whole 'Clarkson is a rebel for being so un-PC' is becoming a bore, as is the over-dumbed down nature of the show.

I know i'm just a moaney old twat but.....well, yeah, i'm just that, i suppose.

I never understood Top Gear. Maybe no American understands it. Maybe that's why it isn't on American TV.

I never understood Top Gear. Maybe no American understands it. Maybe that's why it isn't on American TV.

I hear they're making a version for you Americano's.

They are also aking a Australian version. The hosts got announced afew weeks ago and it will be airing after the Olympics.

No words with more than two syllables?

No words with more than two syllables?

Yes they will have to dumb it down considerably, and that's even from an incredibly low baseline.. :P

YOU IS ALL TERRERIZERS I IS A THINKIN THAT YOU IS AGAINST DUBYA I IS GUNNA GIT YOU WITH MY NUKE-A-LER WEAPONS.

Really, hands off my penis nationality. I am proud to eat at KFC once or twice a year.

They are. And nobody cares. It will be shown on NBC (Nothing But Crap), the same channel that gives us American Gladiators. As you can tell, they cater to some of the most intelligent television viewers. Not saying low-class, trashy TV is always bad, because I still think Family Guy and The Simpsons are great.

YOU IS ALL TERRERIZERS I IS A THINKIN THAT YOU IS AGAINST DUBYA I IS GUNNA GIT YOU WITH MY NUKE-A-LER WEAPONS.

Really, hands off my penis nationality. I am proud to eat at KFC once or twice a year.

They are. And nobody cares. It will be shown on NBC (Nothing But Crap), the same channel that gives us American Gladiators. As you can tell, they cater to some of the most intelligent television viewers. Not saying low-class, trashy TV is always bad, because I still think Family Guy and The Simpsons are great.

Uggh the memories of KFC, 'would you like any chicken with your bucket of grease, sir?'. Never again. Yeah I think American, or any other Top Gear would suck because the presenters won't have the same charisma, it'll all be too artificial!

Uggh the memories of KFC, 'would you like any chicken with your bucket of grease, sir?'.

:lol: Once a year. You have to. Once a year.

However, most KFCs are extremely unclean, to the point that I'm more concerned about the cleanliness of the restaurant and how that could impact my health over the fact that one piece of popcorn chicken has 397 Calories.

:lol: Once a year. You have to. Once a year.

However, most KFCs are extremely unclean, to the point that I'm more concerned about the cleanliness of the restaurant and how that could impact my health over the fact that one piece of popcorn chicken has 397 Calories.

lol well you can tell you are getting old when you start getting concerned about a fast food store's cleanliness!!! :D

When you are young its kebab vans at dawn! :)

Hey. I wont hear anything negative about Gladiators. It may not be the most intellectual show around but its good light hearted entertainment. Plus one of my favourte ex Footballers is one of the Gladiators as well as a Russian/Australian pole volter who ive always liked :D

lol well you can tell you are getting old when you start getting concerned about a fast food store's cleanliness!!! :D

When you are young its kebab vans at dawn! :)

They were the days..........

:lol:

They were the days..........

For some of us they still are.

For some of us they still are.

Building a Spitfire? Convertible or two wings? Or maybe both? Hmm, surely the Merlin would snap those Herald drive shafts....