Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

Everybody Changes, When You Change Your Car...

I think my Spanish is improving. Did it say something about him having no sense of humour and acting like a c#ck?

Yeah here they show it every time they broadcast a race.

Very good ad,indeed.

And yeah,he's right,I'd be glad to change my Mercedes for a Megane... :whistling:

Yeah here they show it every time they broadcast a race.

Very good ad,indeed.

And yeah,he's right,I'd be glad to change my Mercedes for a Megane... :whistling:

I would :wub:

I would :wub:

Please tell me it's because the interior is cheaper to replace on a Megane after a passionate 'night before' :lol:

I'd much rather have a Clio than a Mercedes. I hate German cars. No real reason, I just do.

I'd much rather have a Clio than a Mercedes. I hate German cars. No real reason, I just do.

See? The dead guy agrees with me!

Except for Porsches, of course.

drive a BMW and tell me.

See? The dead guy agrees with me!

Except for Porsches, of course.

Exactly! I like a few Porsches. I hate the 911 GT3 and Carrera GT though. Blech.

drive a BMW and tell me.

No thanks. BMW's are hideous (the 1 is alright), too expensive, get s##t gas mileage, when the speed limit is 65 there it makes no difference what you're driving, they cost so damn much to maintain because they always break down, and they just come with a general image of snottiness.

In 2006 Alonso's private car was (at least officialy) Megane 225 (hot version), which is nothing special really.

In 2007 he had McLaren SLR 722 200 mph+ supercar. My first though about him leaving then winning team was "the guy just wanted a better car" :D

Exactly! I like a few Porsches. I hate the 911 GT3 and Carrera GT though. Blech.

No thanks. BMW's are hideous (the 1 is alright), too expensive, get s##t gas mileage, when the speed limit is 65 there it makes no difference what you're driving, they cost so damn much to maintain because they always break down, and they just come with a general image of snottiness.

You should drive it before you comment about it. The diesel ones return good mileage, the petrol ones give just what you expect from such a highperformance engine. I have touched nearly 240kph on a highway driving the new BMW 5-series, in India.

You should drive it before you comment about it. The diesel ones return good mileage, the petrol ones give just what you expect from such a highperformance engine. I have touched nearly 240kph on a highway driving the new BMW 5-series, in India.

Well, my piece of s##t $20,000 Late Model stock car could hit around 290 kph if I was on the right track with the right setup, but getting over 220 on a short track was never realistic. It got an incredible 6 mpg or something like that. Yay for big ol' American V8s!

I'm sure it would be a fun car to drive if you had a place to drive it. I don't. The luxury car lifestyle that comes with it was never for me, and I'm not keen on the styling, but I'm sure it would be fun to drive if you had a race track close by or something.

Well, my piece of s##t $20,000 Late Model stock car could hit around 290 kph if I was on the right track with the right setup, but getting over 220 on a short track was never realistic. It got an incredible 6 mpg or something like that. Yay for big ol' American V8s!

I'm sure it would be a fun car to drive if you had a place to drive it. I don't. The luxury car lifestyle that comes with it was never for me, and I'm not keen on the styling, but I'm sure it would be fun to drive if you had a race track close by or something.

I really think buying a BMW is worth it in countries where duties are lower, like in US too. I think BMWs are less expensive when compared to India. Driving a car above 120 kph in India is actually crazy, that too on a normal highway :P . I like more gentle man cars than freaky looking cars. Someday I hope to design some really good and classic looking cars with clean lines.

The car which I desire the most at present is The new BMW 3-Series coupe diesel (335D )

Because you only have to pour diesel and yet drive it like a petrol car. But ofcourse petrol sounds better.

I like more gentle man cars than freaky looking cars. Someday I hope to design some really good and classic looking cars with clean lines.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. End the madness that is American car design.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. End the madness that is American car design.

I hope the Americans like this! :P

BTW! WFT? Upload is working now! :o

I hope the Americans like this! :P

BTW! WFT? Upload is working now! :o

Glad it works. I design cars, too. Just only in my head. My artistic abilities fail.

Anyway, solid work, my man.