Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fwon

Lewis Blows 400 K On Plates

Be it leather bound or paper back, it is worth dribbler's soul. Tis the Words that are gold. Didn't you know that man shall not live by bread alone. But by every Word that proceedeth out the mouth of God. As for Lewis, he is a self-proclaiming @$-O.

What was the other thing the bible said? Oh yeah:

Love thy neighbour......

Not a lot of neighbourly love going on with you!

What was the other thing the bible said? Oh yeah:

Love thy neighbour......

Not a lot of neighbourly love going on with you!

O little one, please remove the plank from your own eye. I love Lewis but he is still a self-proclaiming @$$-O. Now go do your homework!

Be it leather bound or paper back, it is worth dribbler's soul. Tis the Words that are gold. Didn't you know that man shall not live by bread alone. But by every Word that proceedeth out the mouth of God. As for Lewis, he is a self-proclaiming @$$-O.

Your hypocrisy just made me laugh my c#ck off.

Your hypocrisy just made me laugh my c#ck off.

Pot calling the kettle black.

You have a c#ck? We call it a rooster here in SA.

O little one, please remove the plank from your own eye. I love Lewis but he is still a self-proclaiming @$-O. Now go do your homework!

I can't be bothered with all your hypocritical, cut and paste cr*p any more. On my ignore list.

Pot calling the kettle black.

You have a c#ck? We call it a rooster here in SA.

Well, over here, if you say 'I'm just going to introduce Mr. Thick Rooster to Mr. Urinal Stall' you're going to get some strange looks.

At least you can have a little fun with maure and some of his posts have value, this guys just an a##hole :lol:

Well, over here, if you say 'I'm just going to introduce Mr. Thick Rooster to Mr. Urinal Stall' you're going to get some strange looks.

oh :o

I can't be bothered with all your hypocritical, cut and paste cr*p any more. On my ignore list.

Little baby :P

At least you can have a little fun with maure and some of his posts have value, this guys just an a##hole :lol:

I used to think the same Rainmaster, but now I'm beginning to think differently about Ash1.

Ash1, are you there?

I'd like to offer an olive branch and try to help with the small amount of animosity that seems directed towards you. ODD behaviour is quite common, and certainly, there are ways to recognise this behaviour, then try to modify it so that you can live a normal life, enjoying the friendly banter that emantes from this friendly forum. Also, it's for members of this forum to consider, and perhaps help Ash1 with, his ODD behaviour - there's some lessons in here for all of us.

I found this and thought I'd copy and paste it for you, let's make a start with it and see where we go from there:

"Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)

Introduction

Even the best-behaved children can be difficult and challenging at times. Teens are often moody and argumentative. But if your child or teen has a persistent pattern of tantrums, arguing, and angry or disruptive behaviors toward you and other authority figures, he or she may have oppositional defiant disorder (ODD). As many as one in 10 children may have oppositional defiant disorder in a lifetime.

Treatment of oppositional defiant disorder involves therapy and possibly medications to treat related mental health conditions. As a parent, you don't have to go it alone in trying to manage a child with oppositional defiant disorder. Doctors, counselors and child development experts can help you learn specific strategies to address oppositional defiant disorder.

Signs and symptoms

It may be tough at times to recognize the difference between a strong-willed or emotional child and one with oppositional defiant disorder. Certainly there's a range between the normal independence-seeking behavior of children and oppositional defiant disorder. It's normal to exhibit oppositional behaviors at certain stages of a child's development.

However, your child's issue may be oppositional defiant disorder if your child's oppositional behaviors:

Are persistent

Have lasted at least six months

Are clearly disruptive to the family and home or school environment

The following are behaviors associated with ODD:

Negativity

Defiance

Disobedience

Hostility directed toward authority figures

These behaviors might cause your child to regularly and consistently show these symptoms:

Frequent temper tantrums

Argumentativeness with adults

Refusal to comply with adult requests or rules

Deliberate annoyance of other people

Blaming others for mistakes or misbehavior

Acting touchy and easily annoyed

Anger and resentment

Spiteful or vindictive behavior

Aggressiveness toward peers

Difficulty maintaining friendships

Academic problems

Related mental health issues

Oppositional defiant disorder often occurs along with other behavioral or mental health problems such as attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), anxiety or depression. The symptoms of ODD may be difficult to distinguish from those of other behavioral or mental health problems.

It's important to diagnose and treat any co-occurring illnesses because they can create or worsen irritability and defiance if left untreated. Additionally, it's important to identify and treat any related substance abuse and dependence. Substance abuse and dependence in children or adolescents is often associated with irritability and changes in the child or adolescent's usual personality.

Causes

There's no clear cause underpinning oppositional defiant disorder. (2) Contributing causes may include:

The child's inherent temperament

The family's response to the child's style

A genetic component that when coupled with certain environmental conditions

Nothing wrong with the move itself, placing them on his SUV though, that probably costs less than 200k, makes for a silly combination. Get a Veyron or something.

In this world, there are basically two types of rich people people - the discrete old moneyed types, and the vulgar, nouveau riche types. Lewis Hamilton and his father fall into the latter category. The problem is no matter how seriously rich they get, no matter how many fancy sports cars they have, and no matter how many celebrity stars they hang out with, they will always remain vulgar. Lewis Hamilton is obsessed with money and fame, and I think in the end, he will never win a world championship because he has his eye only on fame and money. Too many distractions in other words for the kid. Michael Schumacher never fell into that trap.

In this world, there are basically two types of rich people people - the discrete old moneyed types, and the vulgar, nouveau riche types. Lewis Hamilton and his father fall into the latter category. The problem is no matter how seriously rich they get, no matter how many fancy sports cars they have, and no matter how many celebrity stars they hang out with, they will always remain vulgar. Lewis Hamilton is obsessed with money and fame, and I think in the end, he will never win a world championship because he has his eye only on fame and money. Too many distractions in other words for the kid. Michael Schumacher never fell into that trap.

Having and spending kind of money is vulgar, by any standards, irrespective of what you spend it on. There are no 'classy rich' and 'vulgar rich', there may be some generous rich. Don't see how Schumacher's multi million dollar mansions are any less vulgar.

Having and spending kind of money is vulgar, by any standards, irrespective of what you spend it on. There are no 'classy rich' and 'vulgar rich', there may be some generous rich. Don't see how Schumacher's multi million dollar mansions are any less vulgar.

Is it National Communism Day?

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/68410

Thursday press interview:

Q. I have been asked to ask you a question about a number plate. Have you bought LEW15?

LH: No. Absolutely no interest. That sounds about the worst number plate I've ever heard of. I'm not stupid enough to spend a couple of hundred grand on a bloody number plate. I wouldn't spend a hundred pounds on a number plate. A number plate's a number plate. It doesn't mean nothing to me. I just heard about it today. It was the first I'd heard about it.

Oh dear...........?

Agreed and where the hell have you been?

Hey mate! I haven't been hiding up Lewis' arse thats for sure. ;):lol::lol:

In this world, there are basically two types of rich people people - the discrete old moneyed types, and the vulgar, nouveau riche types.

Yeah, like Paris Hilton - she's really "old school" :)

There are two types of people, those who put people in categories and those that don't.... :D

Lewis Hamilton and his father fall into the latter category. The problem is no matter how seriously rich they get, no matter how mbany fancy sports cars they have, and no matter how many celebrity stars they hang out with, they will always remain vulgar.

Sounds like jealousy to me.

Lewis Hamilton is obsessed with money and fame

Name a modern F1 driver that isn't. In fact isn't our society obsessed with this? Can't remember who said it, but lovely quote about reality TV progs: its a bunch of celebrity obsessed people watching a bunch of celebrity obsessed people....

and I think in the end, he will never win a world championship because he has his eye only on fame and money.

Cobblers he will win if he drives the wheels off the car. Time will tell if he has it in him, but he does have the potential.

Michael Schumacher never fell into that trap.

Yes of course, that's why he drove for free, shunned produce endorsements and completely avoids being in the public eye!!!! NOT! :)

I don't support any driver or team.

Isn't it sad I should have to declare that fact?

Not sad, just a tad unnecessary, i would have said. Most of us pick up quite quickly where any allegiance or apathy lies. :D

:D

I would have thought so too dribs - but I ended up putting it there because so many partisan supporters repeatedly mistook me for one of their kind - either in support of their own hero or (more often) against.

Sickened by people's aguments along the lines of "oh you're just saying that because you don't like X", I thought I'd clarify my stance in my sig to save me the trouble of saying "I don't support/dislike X or anyone else" in each and every post. That was getting boring.

Apparently many are not able to "pick up where allegience or apathy lies". I fear their judgement is clouded by their lopsided biase.

And so, sadly it did become evidentially necessary to declare my own independence.

I would agree that you are able tell if someone's a rabid fanboy or not, probably because you are not one yourself, but that kind of objectivity evades many in the forum.

That's what I find sad.

:D

I would have thought so too dribs - but I ended up putting it there because so many partisan supporters repeatedly mistook me for one of their kind - either in support of their own hero or (more often) against.

Sickened by people's aguments along the lines of "oh you're just saying that because you don't like X", I thought I'd clarify my stance in my sig to save me the trouble of saying "I don't support/dislike X or anyone else" in each and every post. That was getting boring.

Apparently many are not able to "pick up where allegience or apathy lies". I fear their judgement is clouded by their lopsided biase.

And so, sadly it did become evidentially necessary to declare my own independence.

I would agree that you are able tell if someone's a rabid fanboy or not, probably because you are not one yourself, but that kind of objectivity evades many in the forum.

That's what I find sad.

Well fair enough, but erm...you might want to get rid of the red in your sig, y'know what those Ferrari fans are like! ;)