Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eric

All Aboard The Trulli Train

Oh yeah but what you don't realise is that I've never hit the ball outside of the whole court in tennis, not because I'm not strong enough to get the ball even over the net, I just haven't, OK?

Just for heck of it, here's Eric playing some tennis (I know, you'd think it was a woman) before he lost his looks.

:rofl:

A piece of duct tape and a marker can easily change the name on my racecar from "The Liberator" to "Shaliq" ;)

Stop by any time you want, we'll set you up in a nice ol' stock car on a nice ol' short track and have some fun.

Sure, I plan to finish this course well and have some fun. Would like to travel the world, have planned to meet some of my friends in Brazil too. Lets see. I love racing, but I was literally restrained from racing, because of the ill temper I had, :D . Bah forget it. But Eric, I love corners, but I have a fetish for some drifting action too, I was so starved of drifting, I had to use to Innova to find dirty roads to drift :D , yeah drifting a minivan at 60 kph, with all the loacal people waiting to trash me once I have finished crashing the car on the fence or something, luckly I never crashed. Comon guys, it was the only rear wheel drive car I had with decent torque! :P

the other thing with which I used to have fun was a three wheeler!

http://www.citycatinternational.com/trading/img/ape1.jpg

we have three of them! :P

Sure, I plan to finish this course well and have some fun. Would like to travel the world, have planned to meet some of my friends in Brazil too. Lets see. I love racing, but I was literally restrained from racing, because of the ill temper I had, :D . Bah forget it. But Eric, I love corners, but I have a fetish for some drifting action too, I was so starved of drifting, I had to use to Innova to find dirty roads to drift :D , yeah drifting a minivan at 60 kph, with all the loacal people waiting to trash me once I have finished crashing the car on the fence or something, luckly I never crashed. Comon guys, it was the only rear wheel drive car I had with decent torque! :P

the other thing with which I used to have fun was a three wheeler!

http://www.citycatinternational.com/trading/img/ape1.jpg

we have three of them! :P

:lol: I think we could make massive profits off of a minivan drifting series...let's try it!

Those three-wheelers look badass!

I'd like to travel the world, as well, but I can't. Working full time and a kid on the way kind of hinders that. But, if you ever find your way to the greatest nation on Earth, maybe I'll play it safe and take you to the indoor go-kart track. You'll top 60 mph (96.5 kph), but it'll feel like a lot more with your a## that low to the ground!

Btw, Eric, why don't you post some of your racing pictures in a thread?

Cuz I'm a pretty private guy. I'll drop you a PM, though.

:lol: I think we could make massive profits off of a minivan drifting series...let's try it!

Those three-wheelers look badass!

I'd like to travel the world, as well, but I can't. Working full time and a kid on the way kind of hinders that. But, if you ever find your way to the greatest nation on Earth, maybe I'll play it safe and take you to the indoor go-kart track. You'll top 60 mph (96.5 kph), but it'll feel like a lot more with your a## that low to the ground!

I wana drift man!

I really don't know how to drift at greater speeds. I don't have a light weight rear wheel drive car to try it in India, becaue there are a lot of supercool roads in India with so much corners and stuff perfect for drifting. By the time I get a car that is really bad a##, I would be playing it safe, as I might have started posting pictures of my kids :D . So I am gona try few things which I wont do after getting married :P . Sure, I hope to be coming to America just for some experiences, I want to do a research on evolution of car design, I will be ignoring the cars that were inspired by space crafts though, other than that fact, I think till 15 years back, America made some real good cars. I want to know what drove them to accept such cars etc etc. I just wish I could find time. I wanted to do for Europe too, but I think I can manage to observe almost everything in Italy. The idea of coming to America was provoked by one of my lucturers after he insisted that I should visit the place to observe, because, he said, 'they are crazy people' :P

Cuz I'm a pretty private guy. I'll drop you a PM, though.

Oh cmon Eric? I am not Walter D Silva or Chriss Bangle :P . We know Cav is schumi in disguise and Maure is Mosley, but we don't treat them special.

Anyways, posting your pics is your personal choice, I would be happy to see what you guys do.

I remember being caught by the police for riding that three wheeler for not having a lisence for riding that. He got suspicios after he spotted someone riding it with formal clothes.. :lol:

I wana drift man!

I really don't know how to drift at greater speeds. I don't have a light weight rear wheel drive car to try it in India, becaue there are a lot of supercool roads in India with so much corners and stuff perfect for drifting. By the time I get a car that is really bad a##, I would be playing it safe, as I might have started posting pictures of my kids :D . So I am gona try few things which I wont do after getting married :P . Sure, I hope to be coming to America just for some experiences, I want to do a research on evolution of car design, I will be ignoring the cars that were inspired by space crafts though, other than that fact, I think till 15 years back, America made some real good cars. I want to know what drove them to accept such cars etc etc. I just wish I could find time. I wanted to do for Europe too, but I think I can manage to observe almost everything in Italy. The idea of coming to America was provoked by one of my lucturers after he insisted that I should visit the place to observe, because, he said, 'they are crazy people' :P

:lol: We are. We drive cars with waaay too much silver on the grille and drink beer that tastes like urine. Talk about a crazy place. :P

Oh cmon Eric? I am not Walter D Silva or Chriss Bangle :P . We know Cav is schumi in disguise and Maure is Mosley, but we don't treat them special.

Anyways, posting your pics is your personal choice, I would be happy to see what you guys do.

:lol: I sent the PM.

I remember being caught by the police for riding that three wheeler for not having a lisence for riding that. He got suspicios after he spotted someone riding it with formal clothes.. :lol:

:lol: My only three wheeler was something like this...

Big_Wheel_Pic-DRV2-PCZ.jpg

I agree, oval racing is the best form of racing you know of! :D Each to his own I say, you can have your overtaking packed oval races where the fans can get close to the drivers and I'll stick to my distant borefests that are modern F1 GP's, it's my loss. Wait a minute I don't think this post came out right :lol:

Not necessarily true. They're exciting if they're either short (less then 1.5 miles or very long/restrictor plated), in between they're boring.

CTS offers (far) better racing then Nationwide and/or Cup.

Not necessarily true. They're exciting if they're either short (less then 1.5 miles or very long/restrictor plated), in between they're boring.

CTS offers (far) better racing then Nationwide and/or Cup.

NASCAR isn't the only oval racing in the world, though. There's IndyCar, midgets, and local short track racing, all of which own NASCAR up the a##.

No Trulli train today.

Great drive and I can still see him in F1 next year.

Yeah, he's having one hell of a year this year.

Get the impression he's liked by Toyota as well so I think he'll stay there.

Toyota in Past had retained some of the oldest drivers on the grid, I don't see why they shouldn't keep Trulli, he is not that old and he has the pace.