Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Another Appalling Example Of Fiarrari Bias - Kovaleinen Penalised

Now Kovy got a 5 place grid penalty. This is just a complete sham, first Kimi receives a drive through penalty in Monaco whenhe sohuld have been sent to the back of the grid, then he gets no penalty for ramming Sutil, then Lewis' penalty and now this.

can I ask where you have found this, I have yet to find a single news site that reports anything of the like

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost care about Lewis Hamilton's license plate a little more than this.

Now Kovy got a 5 place grid penalty. This is just a complete sham, first Kimi receives a drive through penalty in Monaco whenhe sohuld have been sent to the back of the grid, then he gets no penalty for ramming Sutil, then Lewis' penalty and now this.

That's a shrewed observation... I mean, Ferrari didn't stand a chance with Kova on 5th.... hilarious.

I hope Cav is taking a dig at the anti-Ferrari guys. It's a bit difficult to believe that he's against Ferrari now.

He can make fun of the anti-Ferrari guys if he wants, but he's pointing with dirty fingers. Why is his anti-Alonso bias justified over anti-Ferrari bias? Exactly. Bias is bias. And it sucks.

My favourite RD said in official MCLaren postquallifying statement:"Again, it was one of those things: he and Nakajima tried to stay out of Webber’s way, but in their efforts to do so there was a bit of positional confusion and nowhere left for him to go. The result was that he compromised both his own and Mark’s laps. We have no objection to his penalty, and look forward to an exciting and challenging day tomorrow.”

Maybe he is Ferrari biased also :)

My favourite RD said in official MCLaren postquallifying statement:"Again, it was one of those things: he and Nakajima tried to stay out of Webber

So is this thread title for real or simply ironic?

It does seem to be needless though...

Hey, a couple more penalties, and Kubi has a chance for a podium finish... :rolleyes:

Hey, a couple more penalties, and Kubi has a chance for a podium finish... :rolleyes:

:nono1:

There's no room for 4 on the podium and Alonso has to be there tomorrow afteroon.

:eusa_think:

I'm afraid the first and second positions are already in Ferrari's pocket.

Let's see. We have Sarkozy, the French President, and Carla Bruni :controller: , Italian.

I can't be more clear than that.

Let's see. We have Sarkozy, the French President, and Carla Bruni :controller: , Italian.

:lol:

:clap3:

:lol::lol:

It was a frustrating day for me, thanks for the laugh!

Why are you laughing at me? Oh, I see...you are one of them, too. You...you are in Italy!

What is think is that FIA just want Alonso to have a podium finish but they won't get it, Kovy have yet to win a race so he is no danger for Ferrari's race this penalty has nathing to do with Ferrari, trying to give Alonso and his fans a good result is a better reason for this penalty, F1 needs a hero like Schumi and FIA need someone to challenge that hero, Kovy is a bigger threat to Alonso's podium than to Ferrari's positions think about it and you will have yuor penalty purpose.

:nono1:

There's no room for 4 on the podium and Alonso has to be there tomorrow afteroon.

:eusa_think:

I'm afraid the first and second positions are already in Ferrari's pocket.

FIA is helping him but he won't make it, do you wanna bet something? I actually see him crashing in the last turn, I don't know which lap but somehow I see him, I guess it was because of the way that car was moving in that chicane but I think he will crash in that point.

What is think is that FIA just want Alonso to have a podium finish but they won't get it, Kovy have yet to win a race so he is no danger for Ferrari's race this penalty has nathing to do with Ferrari, trying to give Alonso and his fans a good result is a better reason for this penalty, F1 needs a hero like Schumi and FIA need someone to challenge that hero, Kovy is a bigger threat to Alonso's podium than to Ferrari's positions think about it and you will have yuor penalty purpose.
FIA is helping him but he won't make it, do you wanna bet something? I actually see him crashing in the last turn, I don't know which lap but somehow I see him, I guess it was because of the way that car was moving in that chicane but I think he will crash in that point.

Errrrr... Mmmm... Oh, actually it is very plausible.

:wacko: